This is what happens when you neo-nazis larp in public

This is what happens when you neo-nazis larp in public

You should quit before you all suffer the same fate

>give up your political ideology because of what one person did

So you want the complete abandonment of Islam correct?

Quit? Right when you get an eye patch and redemption arc? Fug that.

CAUSE I'M LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND

That sounds like a pretty weak threat. You know what's going to happen to subversives like you? We're gonna tie you up in the boats.

fpbp

Nope, we always get away with it here in Europe lel

>This is what happens when you neo-nazis larp in public
>You should quit before you all suffer the same fate

text book definition of terrorism

He just has eye damage. You're the ones who have to bury a dead chick now.

Big hole to dig, too.

and a fat one too
gotta bring more shovels boys

See you soon, Venom Snake.

It was bear mace, IIRC.

M I L K M A N
I
L
K
Y

>get pepper sprayed
>go to the ER

What a fucking baby.

Who knows if it was pepper spray? Could've been oven cleaner or something.

>dude, you got bear maced? what are you a fucking bear? pussy

Liberals will get theirs in the end

prayers for baked alaska but if he has to wear an eye patch to rallies I will chalk that up as a win

they're saying it was acid

WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE

OMG I'M PRAYING FOR HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
>PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK, PLEASE HEAL THIS MAN!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
>PLEASE FIX HIS EYE SO HE CAN SEE AGAIN!
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

>PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK, PLEASE HEAL THIS MAN!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
>DEAR KEK I BEG YOU TO CURE OUR F.AM!
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Soon...

Hell is for ever!

>Maced Alaska

only the father can heal, user.

jej checked

I can't really believe that people don't wear eye protection when going to a fucking riot, there is no telling how peaceful things can get

Bear mace is just a brand of pepper spray faggot its not something special.

your jew god doesn't exist

kek wills it

>Maced Alaska
>A Visionary Deprived of His Sight

You should keep going. Push harder. #KillAllWhites, that stuff. More of it please.

Bear spray is a weaker form of mace.. the difference is it shoots further and has more capacity.

Is this post satire?
Being a nazi is literally illegal in most european countries.

>Bear spray typically contains higher levels (typically 1–2%) of major capsaicinoids (the key active ingredients) than pepper sprays intended for self-defense against human assailants (typically 0.2–1.3%).[3][4]

Do you know how impossible it is to lie on the internet?

Beautiful

>had permit, got shut down for false reasons
>assaulted under watchful eye of police

I'm no Baked Alaska fanboy, but it sure sounds to me like he's got a nice case to use for suing the living fuck out of that shithole town in VA where this all happened.

We are not giving up because we are fighting to prevent this. You'll be welcome to the spoils of peace that we incidentally create for you once we win.

Not in Eastern Europe

>Who knows if it was pepper spray? Could've been oven cleaner or something.
>they're saying it was acid

oven cleaner is highly caustic, comes in spray cans, easily available.
what kind of acid comes in a spray can you can buy at the market?
>tfw easy off will blind you quick

You better fucking hope this isn't true, because you're going to be openly killed from now on if your commie buddies are actually blinding people with acid. I mean you're going to fucking killed in the streets, I'm not joking and I'm not being edgy

who pays for this fuck head to be every where?

They've been throwing bags of human piss and human shit in people's faces for a while now. They're basically savages in maximum security segregation, they are "gassing" people - it's not a stretch to understand they wouldn't have any problems with throwing corrosive agents in people's faces.

The oven awaits you KIKE.

>You better fucking hope this isn't true, because you're going to be openly killed from now on if your commie buddies are actually blinding people with acid. I mean you're going to fucking killed in the streets, I'm not joking and I'm not being edgy

this is exactly the escalation (((they))) want
>tfw agent provocateur commits horrible act... wouldn't be the 1st time.

Baked Snake.

>google what happened to his eye
>open r/chapotraphouse
>lefty appropriations of all Sup Forums memes
>from meme magick to mike pence names

disgusting, when will Chapo Trap House debate The Daily shoah?

wyte goys like myself built western civilization you tard be prepared to lose, white always wins also this was a false flag idiot

Our numbers continue to grow thanks to your efforts, libshit.

LOL!

Political violence!

Do not start a dick waving contest about murder, you fool

>A Visionary Deprived of His Sight
god damn that sounds sweet

>murder
We don't know if it was murder or not you absolute retard. You know the only response I get from people like you when I ask how do you know it was intentional?

>IT WUZ AWBIVIOUS!!!!!

The right wingers didn't attack anyone though, the AntiFa/leftists started the violence, as they always do. People like you are the reason I left the Democratic party, you stupid fucks are going to get yourselves killed by provoking people who are just trying to express their opinion, which they have every right to do. You stand for nothing but oppression and tyranny and censorship, and at the end of the day you're going to lose miserably.

You. Are. Stupid. Petulant. Fucking. Children. Playing. With. Fire.

I hope they take rifles with them next time

He traveled to the location of his political arch enemies and then drove a car into them.

MILK

>He traveled to the location of his political arch enemies
That's not indicative of a crime.

>and then drove a car into them
Yeah we get that retard, we're wondering why and even giving our theories to which you just cover your ears and scream SHUT UP NAZI SCUM.

Good.

I wish the far left and far right would just get it over with and kill each other off. Eugenics 101.

Kek

I hope this faggot and all ecelebs die.

I can't wait to see tfw when they realize the larp was real

Wait, are you telling me the new antifa chant is "VIOLATE MY SAFE SPACE GET MACE IN THE FACE"

god dammit

i really hope he's okay, though

>WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Antifaniggers going to get raped.

NOTHING'S ALT-RIGHT,
NOTHING IS FINE

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>bear mace
Lol
Just posted about this in another thread, so I'll just link to that

seeHow does it feel to be retarded. Bear mace is for BEARS.

Someone should make a video of him crying with that as the soundtrack

>Bear mace is for BEARS.
lol I know. And that's specifically why it's made WEAKER than the version for people

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

It's specifically not weaker for people because bears are not weaker than people. It's contains more capsaicinoids in a container with a more mace and at a higher psi spray power.

But no, keep lying in the face of irrefutable evidence.

t. carries bear mace when walking in the woods

tfw (((alt right))) gets pwnd

fpbp

>tfw you have to wear a nazi flag on Sup Forums in order to disguise yourself better and you LITERALLY feel like throwing up

At this point I gotta disagree. What do you think those fucks would be doing if they actually killed a righty?

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait

So when some guy runs over leftists it's "Hurrrr the right is finished become commie now you resorted to violence"

but when someone gets blinded by acid attack (antifa literally taking up mudslime tactics) then its "hurrr this is what the right deserves"?

Do you see your hypocrisy?

Celebrating that they killed a Nazi. They won't deny it either.

Moral right to commit violence for me, not for thee.

Fuck you nigger

>When the first post in the thread is also the best post

Nice

fpbp

>Bear spray is similar to pepper spray but is not the same thing. Though they both contain the same active ingredient — oleoresin capsicum, bear spray contains a much lower concentration.

>A typical pepper spray used for self defense will have an oleoresin capsicum (OC) concentration of about 10% or higher. A typical bear spray has a oleoresin concentration of about 1 – 2 %.

>The goal of using bear spray is to scare off an attacking bear, not cause it to become incapacitated and incur serious pain. That’s why bear spray only requires a small amount of active chemical — just enough to irritate the bear and cause it to back off.

>Studies have shown that bear spray is a very effective at reducing the number of bear attack in national parks.

MILK
MORE MILK
MORE MIIIILK
MOREMILK

It's a common misconception based of what the name would have you believe, but bear spray is in fact "weaker" than pepper spray designed for humans.

shit like this makes me wish more would have died in that car attack. these antifa communists aren't human it's just a matter of time before they start killing our guys just for wanting to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

>but bear spray is in fact "weaker" than pepper spray designed for humans
Show me how in fact because I know you're lying for absolutely no reason.

I own bear mace, I studied its contents for a purpose. Regular mace doesn't do anything to bears.

Nice try manlet. I can't wait to shoot your antifa head off during the civil war

Does that change the fact a doctor told him his eye is likely permanently damaged?

Yeah man he's a pussy for not having eyes made of glass. Neck yourself you posturing fuck, you're probably the biggest pussy of them all

LOL! a kid drives a car into a crowd of 20 something people and yet some how you're still the victim

Just remember psychological damage can be worse then physical. Go watch some news interviews, a bunch of pasty leftist fags have been traumatized for life and will be thinking twice before participating in faggotry for the rest of their lives

>people who disagree with me should be killed because they used a non lethal method against people I agree with at a rally in which people I disagree with died at the hand of people I agree with
What is this cognitive dissonance?