/spi/ - spirituality general

>What is spirituality?
Spirituality means using the Light of Love. More specifically, it means paying attention to the voice within you that tells you what is right and what is wrong.
>this is new age lol
True spirituality cannot be called by any names. There are spiritual people out there that have never uttered the word "spirituality".
>this is religion lol
There are no imaginary books to follow here. The only deity you worship is yourself and the expression of yourself in others.
>this is ufo religion lol
Not my fault all advanced civilizations follow this type of teaching.
>so what's the point of this?
By living a spiritual life, you simply clean yourself of all blockages and literally bring yourself success and positivity wherever you want - if you have worked towards this. Sometimes it comes through synchronicity, sometimes it comes by a direct result of your actions, eg. you worked towards a healthy body and suddenly you are not dying of cancer at 50.

The ultimate goal, however, is to clean the entire planet from negativity and oppression. Positive spirituality is our most effective weapon. The dark side is willing to prevent this by controlling unspiritual people. They cannot harm positive, spiritual people.

Spirituality is hard to explain in concrete words because it deals with your "gut feeling" and has no real anchor in the world - yet can be present with you in every moment of every day.

Discuss spirituality and spiritual experiences ITT. Open-mindedness is welcome, ask questions, post experiences. Trolls should be dealt by clicking ▶ and choosing the option "hide post". If you want to discuss, do so politely. Politeness is positive and leads to happy resolution of conflicts.

Some useful sources:
youtube.com/user/777ALAJE
theyfly.com/spiritual-teaching
alienshift.com/id135.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
youtube.com/watch?v=UGGVy4RkUs0
nytimes.com/1993/08/01/nyregion/meditating-to-try-to-lower-crime-rate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LEeMdzKSFp8
answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/another_bible_myth.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please kys hippie

There is no holy spirit besides Jesus Christ.

Go read the first seven chapters of Matthew and start to pray.

Can you elaborate?

I see it as the acknowledgement to yourself of the interconnectedness of the universe.
I like to think that there is a physical, measurable effect that one day may be measured (the four fundamental forces of nature) but I also like that it's obscure and still unknown as that leads to philosophical thought about it.
I'm ok if we never know.

We do m8, check this video that every atheist should watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
But the so-called "rational" people don't believe it because it challenges their ideologies. I posted it on /sci/ and none were able to debunk it, they all called bullshit and lack of peer review (ironically peer reviews are lacking because people refuse to believe).
All the pieces in my puzzle fit, and I try to knock it down every now and then. I will post only the Truth and hope people pick up its essence.

I'll save the link and watch it later, i got to get ready to go out.
This might be in the same field of thought though.
A study was done in Washington DC about the effects of positive thought, for a weekend a group (i cant remember the number of participants but iirc over 100) and they meditated on the though of non-violence.
Through that weekend violent crimes had a reduction in occurrence (in contrast to the average rate) by i think 10%.
Collective consciousness at work. Some of the hippy shit does have a real effect imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=UGGVy4RkUs0

>A study was done in Washington DC about the effects of positive thought, for a weekend a group (i cant remember the number of participants but iirc over 100) and they meditated on the though of non-violence.
>Through that weekend violent crimes had a reduction in occurrence (in contrast to the average rate) by i think 10%.
Wow, that's pretty amazing! I 10% is not a small amount. This would be very much looked into if there was genuine interest. I'll try googling but if you have a link to share I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers mate and have a good time.

nytimes.com/1993/08/01/nyregion/meditating-to-try-to-lower-crime-rate.html

sorry i didnt link, i'm really amazed by this sort of stuff but i am getting late
a smile or a kind word truly can change someones life

>"Preliminary statistics" from the group say violent crime dropped 23.6 percent in the first four weeks.

skip to 6:30 for the vocal bit, it's pretty good

That's a very significant effect, could be a coincidence. But I know it isn't, my life has proven it time and time again.
Thank you sir. I hope your everything gets amazing from this point onwards. You'll have a good time today.

Thanks, always in the mood for redpill tunes. Here's my jam - didn't like it at first but it's amazing now. youtube.com/watch?v=LEeMdzKSFp8

What am I reading and where's the Christianity general?

Jesus was a jew faggot just like you

You are reading the lost core teachings of religions, and the efforts to bring this knowledge back so people can regain their power.

That Chad is so me, I even have a flower of Life shirt

>The only deity you worship is yourself and the expression of yourself in others.

That's LaVeyan Satanism, which is utterly degenerate

What is right and wrong is not dictated by the self. It is dictated by objective logic. Believing the self is what determines right and wrong is delusion.

This

Let's help all the virgins down there

well yeah, it's narcissism.

Thank you for noticing! Proof someone is reading.

What I was refering to is the "highest self" that stems from, as said, the interconnectedness of the universe.
This is in stark contrast to the ego-self that is running rampant in many people today.
To clarify, you and me are the same thing, just experiencing a different body. All conflict and illusions of superiority fade away when recognizing the universe as One.
There is a video that explains this in greater detail, if you want I can dig it up.

Dude... Calm down

The objective logic is part of the natural law. The natural law is the spiritual principle. This is what spiritual people adhere to. When you overcome the false ego, you will know how to strive for harmony in all things.

Why makes you think I'm not calm.

>Christ
>didn't kill or hurt a single person in his entire life

answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/another_bible_myth.htm

hey were you yelling at me in my dumb hot dog thread?

I did not know Muhammad died of fever.
Learn something new everyday.

>God put Ethiopia-Niggers to the sword
Based. God is awesome.

Misinterpreting an exclamation point is hardly yelling, but no. I barely post here since this website has always been insane.

>hot dog thread
What? We discuss hot dogs here now too?

>All conflict and illusions of superiority fade away when recognizing the universe as One.

So then what is worth fighting for?

You don't fight anything unless absolutely forced to (in self defense). You are a part of One playing the RPG game of life, and you control a toon on a quest to find happiness (hint: it's within you).

Mmm I was joking but now that I actually read the thread rather than analyze your typing I understand why you're a bit defensive at the moment. Sorry, user

Its marxism you qt sweetie

No lel ignore me, I made a thread inquiring about the alt right faggot who got fired from a very eccentric libertarian hot dog business that also has a weird libertarian blog

>the lost core teachings of religions
(resgistered trademark)

Thanks for this good thread OP. Spirituality is especially important for those seeking positions of power and control.

haha! good joke my white friend!

You are correct, I tend to jump into defense a lot. Gotta drop that habit and let the truth speak by itself.
k lol
No problem. If they would be spiritual, it would be pretty easy to get the rest of the planet on the right path.
Hope this thread doesn't 404 as soon as I go to sleep, g'night fellas.

By fight, I mean oppose a force.

But it is, its a marketing slogan for XXth century UFO syncretism, that started as a drug-orgy cult in US universities by academics who thought marxism was the peak of morality

You have the right and the duty to oppose any force that threatens your integrity. There is nothing spiritual in getting beat up, and there is also nothing spiritual in beating others up. Violence does not equal force. You don't use violence, but you sure can use force.
based on my posts ITT what do you think, would that amount to spirituality or not?

Hey op, fellow spiritualist guy. Been meditating and gotta say it's been amazing for my health and I feel better the more I invest time into my spirit. Nice to see a candle in the dark. Take care.

I think you have good intentions but you are minimizing the differences between religions that arise when you give some depth to them, you are either too lazy or too complacent with yourself to entertain the thought that maybe the millions of religious scholars around the world that disagree with your view aren't all deluded people who didn't read the Kybalion

Hey! Glad to see you too. It feels great, doesn't it? Just wait until it starts putting random suprises everywhere. And don't forget to do your part - one is a candle, many make a flame.

it's not really marxism, or the cia. are you telling me buddha is in the cia?

Spirituality is so amazingly simple that you don't even need spoken words to do it, as I wrote in the OP. And I don't diss anyone, just seek the truth in all things. In every good teaching there is truth viewed from another side.
I don't wanna be a zombie tomorrow so goodnight thread, hope you all get good things forever.

Never said CIA, never said it was a marxist conspiracy, i said that the people who pushed the ufo syncretic meme thought marxism was the peak of morality, this is an objective truth

Almost everyone who is a deep expert in any of the religions you try to explain as "ultimately the same" disagrees, no area of human pursuit, specially something as ancient as spirituality is really that simple or uniform

To give you the very basic examples of disagreements i know of,

"Should we try to avoid bad things from happening?"
"Should we renounce our selves?"

okie doke, misunderstood, you can be white for 30 minutes

No

Unsaved
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Recelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Saved
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

How to get saved
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>implying Jesus Christ is the Holy Ghost
you should word that differently

uh, he is, 2/3rds satan

nigger

cry more

>the only deity you worship is yourself

satanic "spirituality"

you are a reprobate and you will go to hell

According to the gnostics that's what Satan did, and also how he screwed himself.

This all all horseshit.

>The only deity you worship is yourself and the expression of yourself in others.
Back in my time, we called that narcissism.

>Mahdi

great post, kill yourself via alcohol poisoning