Heather Heyer

*wheeze*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XdQCxfgwLNA
youtube.com/watch?v=RQXzOE12xuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/XdQCxfgwLNA

How do we know it was the car that killed her and not a massive stroke from BEING SO GODDAMN FAT?

oh shit

1 dead race traitor communist

>when you use Islamic Jihadi tactics to kill your opponents and then shame her afterwards

your movement is in its death throes and you only have damage control to fall back on. its not too late to join me tho...

Are they sure she didn't collapse from low blood sugar? The car didn't have enough damage to justify hitting a whale

I snorted my water out of my nose so hard that I forgot to tag you.

You'll die too

I belong to no movement. I just find it funny as fuck.

>Heather Heyer
>H.H.
>Heil Hitler

It's just one big conspiracy, yo.

That jiggle and twitching though. I'm starting to get scared at the delight.

Lol that's is funny she deserved it

don't do it. you'll only have regret and disgust left.

true but my ancestors will smile down upon me, imperial.

the truth is this cunt didnt know the first thing about ANTIFA before Donald Trump ran for office. majority of ANTIFAgs like this woman are associated because Jews tricked them into thinking Trump is literally Hitler and we're going to enslave the world. They're scared just like everyone else, whether youre afraid of white genocide or Jihadism -- the Jew has everyone afraid. The Jew pits everyone against themselves. LOOK:

to ANTIFA the Jew says:
>the evil white nationalists are going to conquer the world and enslave the other races!
and to the Alt-Right the Jew says:
>the shitskins are going to conquer the world and enslave the other races!

its fear-mongering. When you realize all of these "bad people" are good people doing bad things because they were deceived by our common enemy, the Jew, you take a more compassionate approach. ANTIFA can be saved and so can Alt-Right, but not until they abandon both and wake up.

Start acting like Aryans, not Jews.
"Aryan" means "Noble" and this is not.

Like her, you're all being tricked by kikes into waging a war against your peers instead of the Jews.

>how the fuck can you give a bowl of pudding cpr?

they dont teach this in cpr training classes.

Probably hit her head and insta-died. The videos show a couple people who were hit and they were launched into the hood of the 2nd car. With her mass she looks like a normal fall would kill her if she bonked her head. Now imagine her being lifted an inch from that collision with the car.

kek at the antifa "medic" trying to assist and the actual EMTs telling her to take a hike. I can't stand people who hover around emergency situations because they want to help despite having no ability to do so. Mostly women do this. She came prepared to pour milk in people's eyes.

the video shows that the car didn't hit her, she just dropped dead from being so god damn fat.

source?

>you'll lose soon!
>join our side tho quick please before you lose

using tactics that have been proven to be successful? wtf stop it you guys!!

Uh oh, somebody's getting extra charges tacked on for violating the Marine Mammal Protection Act.

burn the coal
pay the toll

LOL. Best KEK.

Holy shit really? Probably a heart attack, if it wasn't the commotion of a car wreck it would have been someone jumping out from a corner and shouting "boo".

>by acting like Jihadis we have turned everyday, normal white moms and dads against white nationalism
>so based! shadilay! praise kek!

Jews.

She was so fucking fat a life saving technique could not be effectively used on her. Jesus Christ.

Is that her?

T H I C C

I don't see alt-right trying to obstruct anyones right to free speech.

WHITE SHARIA

that can't be her. All the news and internet photos make her look under 200 lbs.

She might have been able to dodge the Dodge if she wasn't such a fat skank

>it's another "let's pretend this was premeditated murder because it's convenient to my narrative" episode
wew lad i'm getting tired of this rerun

youtube.com/watch?v=RQXzOE12xuM

Here's a novel approach to your ignorant post:
GO BACK INTO THE (((SAFE-HOLE))) (YOU) CRAWLED OUT FROM

Not the same girl as pictured? How the fuck did she die? I saw no other thicc girls get hit by any one of the 3 vehicles involved.