THE GAY EYES

I've noticed that it's possible to know that someone is gay simply by looking into their eyes.
No matter the manly features, voice or job, their eyes seem to give away their sexual deviation.

Is there a scientific explanation behind this?

You don't have more interesting things to think about?
Nothing better to do in El Salvador huh?

>I've noticed that it's possible to know that someone is gay simply by looking into their eyes.
Why are you staring into gay mens' eyes?

lol gay

This is a legit question and the only reason you might feel irritated by me talking about it, is that you're a closet homo yourself.

OP found this out via looking into the mirror.

This fucking thread xD

As I mentioned before. I've noticed that they have a distinctive feature that they all seem to share. I don't know exactly what it is, that's why I attached pictures for reference.

>tfw I have those eyes

You are the one thinking about gays, and if you can tell by a mans eyes...
Can that be more gay then already it is?
Kill yourself José

Did jonathan brandis have those kind of eyes? Asking for a friend

>Discussing anything related to gays makes you gay
T. Closet homo

If you want, we can talk about it.
[email protected]

>Not caring about your stupid question about gays in a political forum makes you gay

t. Braindead Spic

kek

Those eyes look like theyre really depressed trying to appear happy for cameras

Those aren't gay eyes. There is a certain something to them that these men don't necessarily have. Alex Jones called them the beady eyes of the archetypal cocksucker

>HEY DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT GAYS OTHERWISE YOU'RE GAY
T. totally not gay aryan man

Are you cute?

i've noticed this as well..

>>
physiognomy

we have inbuilt estrogen and test detectors that measure facial angles and ratios to determine male female and gay faces

robots can dovthe same now

OP confirmed as faggot.

Bro you are totally retarded aren't you?
And then you sub-humans get surprised when americans say they don't want you in their country...I mean...Who will...You guys are disgraceful.

They just look part afghan. They gay/pedo gene comes from afghanistan i dont know nobody else can see this. Gay means you have middle eastern genes

Probably it's that.
There's some weakness, mixed with repressed rage and loneliness, maybe.
I don't know exactly, but I do know that is exclusive to gays.

It's not just the eyes. Gay men utilize their facial muscles the same way that women do. Over time they develop the same aging patterns as women, making them look more feminine.

>"Gay men do not differ from straight men in the size and shape of any facial feature. Rather, the use of certain expressions can become ingrained in the musculature of the face over time. Since effeminate gay men utilize similar facial expressions as women, they develop female aging and muscle contraction patterns in their face. For example, gay face includes tightness around the mouth from pursing the lips, a facial expression common to gay men and women—but not to heterosexual men. Also, gay men are more emotionally expressive, leading to a general 'tightness' and muscular activation throughout the entire face. Gay face includes an eye expression that is both surprised-looking and predatory. Eyebrows are usually arched higher than that of straight men, and eyebrow hair is manicured. There is often a slightly tan and/or leathery look to the skin, especially among older gay men. Lesbians also have a version of gay face that emulates the facial muscular usage patterns of straight men. They exhibit an underexpression of emotion, relaxed brows, relaxed eyes, and less taut mouth and cheek muscles than straight women. The skin is usually pale and splotchy."

>"Hey guys how you notic-"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE A FAGGOT"
>"But there is a common trait betw-"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP SUBHUMAN"

I remember noticing my cousin had that kind of eyes when we were little.
It was until high school that he came out as gay.

More pics of pashtun afghans they all have gay eyes. Also they really like boys over there

It seems you learned the lesson.
Go to an LGBQT forum fag. Is where you belong.

Are you already awaiting for me there?

story time

the classical civs were buikt by r1a proto european people. they collapsed as a result of migrations and interbreeding with of proto arab people out of africa

in the aftermath of Te arab mixture, the people could no longer control their population. they bean needing to perform rotual abortions to giant oven idols of infamous gods such as baal in order to contain the population.

peripheral populations sich as the afghans evolved homosexuality as a countermeasure to the need to perform a rotual abortion 2/3 years

i know moat of this is lost on pol but my blog gets no traffic. i have zero clue hoe to spread the redpill

>but my blog gets no traffic
Post it maybe?