What the fuck is going on?

Do you feel that? The overton window just fucking shifted.

The masses of normies just realized that there is a movement of people who are pro-white and willing to fight for it. It's not a joke, there is a real-life physical presence of young white men who are willing to get their hands dirty for their cause.

Society has not seen this in 60 years. They are shocked. They feel the overton window shifting away from what they felt was familiar, and they are panicking.

First Trump, and now this. This is true chaos unraveling my lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-protests-white-nationalists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the future the Jew has desperately tried to stop.

>muh PR
>just stay at home goy

doesn't work once whites have no future to look forward to except higher taxes and a brown neighborhood.

The jew's own psychotic dream brought this reaction and will result in them being torn to pieces like the oppressive tyrant worldwide they are.

76% of 'merica is white.

It's not about pro-white at all. It's about the constant bitching and moaning from the other side that can't just stop bitching.

In other news banks are raciest.

Everything Stormfags touch turns to shit.
Remember that.

All you guys have done is given the media a total field day. You're gonna be hearing about this event for years.

Please, don't make it impossible to elect Republicans by doing more of these rallies.

What is it about leaves that make them so cowardly and complacent? I guess that's why you have a complete faggot running a country and chinks overrunning your city

Unless this a socially engineered psy-op that the Jews are orchestrating so a race war happens and martial law is imposed, then stripping away the rights of the constitution.

Charolettesville was about a pro-white gathering to protest the removal of white history

I'd rather have them strip our rights away openly instead of poison us and our youth until we wither to nothing. To choose a slow death in comfort means you deserve this future the Jew foists upon us.

>given the media a total field day

That's what the media thought about Trump too. They thought that the more they strawman Trump and publish the crazy shit he was saying, people would laugh along and they would use him as a strawman for BIG BAD RACISUM

They don't predict that a large portion of young white men will sympathize or even support alt-right views

I am erect just thinking about it.

>As the white nationalists massed in the park, Ms. Caine-Conley and other members of the clergy locked arms in the street. Behind them were hundreds of protesters, including black-clad, helmet-wearing members of the far left known as antifa.
>nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-protests-white-nationalists.html

I woulda stayed home if they hadn't touched my FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

Just make sure to never assault someone unless it's in self defense.

And try not to drive your car through a fucking rally.

These moves are bad PR and easily avoidable.

Gives me hope

You really, truly don't understand do you?
America is mainly normies.
The reason Trump got elected over the lizard-queen was because she and the DNC was so fucking repugnant and corrupt that even the normies could see it, and they voted the way to show it.

Now, all because of ~1000 autists and 1 turbo autist normies are now petrified of the idea of anything right-wing.

This event probably just shut down Trump's chance at another 4 years.
And you don't even fucking understand it.
The fucking leaf is right.

This m8.

If they hadn't pissed off the youth, there would have been no fourth reich.

I felt it too, after the UTR rally. It was squashed after the car attack but less than a day later I feel it again.

And before 6,000 T_D refugees come screeching about how i'm a shill and whatever the fuck they think of, i'm not.
I'm a fucking realist, and can actually form a coherent thought for myself.

you're trying to hard with your little dixie flag

You make it sound like the MSM and hordes of libshits and browns aren't going to go full tard, and thus cause even more whites to become right wing.

We simply cannot lose anymore. Everything that happens is in our favor.

Not necessarily.

Scroll down the comments of ABC/CNN posts about charolettesville, most of the top comments are people bashing Black Lives Matter and defending the right of white people to gather to defend white history.

Also, I think it is underestimated how many people agree and support Trump. It is not necessarily just because Hillary was a bad candidate.

So much this... *sigh*

You guys think there'll be easy green cards for whites once the cucks leave murrica?

I'm a engineer. Pls take me. America gets more and more amazing by the day

No ones buying it buddy.

This has been the goal of Spencer and Enoch, to shift the overton window to force normie whites to realize how much society is against them.

This is only the beginning

nah only 60% of america is white because I don't count those 80% native american spics who write down white hispanic on the census as really being white.

This needs to happen everywhere. White people world wide must unite!

Go back to The_Donald, please. Nobody wants you here.

The rights in the constitution are basically already gone. The government spies on everybody and steals our money, the only reason it hasn't imploded yet it because the rich need USD to stay a "stable" currency.

You can be fired and culturally lynched for having certain views, but the government isn't doing it. The only thing you really have left is free speech, and it seems that that monkeying around with permits and so on has severely undermined it.

There is increasingly nothing to lose.

This is too true. I stopped playing vidya by the time of GG but god damnit I could not let the younger Sup Forumsirgins suffer from the tyranny of SJWism.

>damned if they do
>damned if they don't

choose one

I'm not pro white. I'm pro right.

nah dude were fucked communists and nazis are fighting in the street
this is the shot heard around the world, start of the revolution
buy guns asap

we only grow stronger every day.

commies must burn

The reason Trump won is because you overestimate your numbers and support, just like you are doing in your post.
Get ready, faggot.

i'll take you over any (((genius))) brown slope goblin anyday

Concern troll thread
Basic bitch/10
>Shariablue just got another Soros check ,fyi

Sage this boolshiet

do or die

You don't live around the normies you puport to understand. They may be normies, but they're white normies. The working class is quickly realizing that their future is being put out. The white working class, unlike the traitor elite, doesn't have as much to lose. Soon, death is going to spread across this country like a plague. I hope you're armed and ready. I know we disagree but I am sure we will be in arms together in some sense before the decade closes.

To be fair there are also mostly white people who list themselves as hispanic for benefits.

Not dumbshits

dumbshits

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Sounds pretty fuckin similar to the shit you see spilling from the mouths of lefties, isn't it?

OP here again

I am not even saying that this overton window is going to lead us to victory. I think a new chapter of extreme chaos and possibly violence is about to unfold, where absolutely anything could happen.

Ultimately, I believe that the issues that the alt-right believes in will eventually become mainstream and possibly discussed by politicians, and I think Gen Z will make the movement absolutely explode.

But you really cannot tell. If we are victorious, we will surely face some EXTREME opposition. Probably more opposition than even Trump's campaign.

We basically have no allies except some YouTube e-celebs and a portion of the silent majority. The government, the media, mainstream churches, celebrities, big business, and even cuckservative republicans have come out to denounce the charolettesville gathering. Not just for what happened with the fatality, but with the idea of whites gathering as a cohesive identity.

Really not sure where this is going, I am feeling like eventually there will be victory, but most fringe movements have probably felt like this. I know one thing though, the entire country is talking about it and there is even a gigantic protest happening in response in my city right now.

>You can be fired and culturally lynched for having certain views
Yeah, white "supremacy" can have that effect. You stupid cunts are still actually surprised that you aren't welcomed as heroes.

This.

Video games were all I had left, and they defiled it

who the fuck are you?
is this like hypeshilling?

The Jews are behind this propoganda. How can we resist when they literally own all of the media? Sup Forums save us!

I hope you're fucking right and i'm wrong.
Because if i'm right this shit just completely fucked any chance of a republican president for at least 2 terms

I'm not a Nazi or a Facist. But I will stand with my White brothers at the edge of the world.

Its shifted. Battle lines are being drawn.

>
>I woulda stayed home if they hadn't touched my FUCKING VIDEO GAMES
Video games are a Jewish invention to cuck whites and Asians

Why would I be surprised that Jewish propaganda for decades has worked? Point is, this won't stop and we will win. cya

Hope is irrelavent. I've put it aside. I don't think the president is going to matter very much in the near future. I don't think there is going to be a President of the United States of America before the decade's end, at least not the same America as today.

Name ONE (1) JEWISH game dev that anyone respects.

Why is this in every thread? What did the left do to your games, you fat losers?

No he's not most of my right wing normie friends dont care because the distrust for the media even normies have now and some of them are saying
>if she didnt want to be run over she shouldnt have been in the road

They are not willing to fight for it
He only killed 1 fat chick, who probably died of a heart attack from the panic honestly, he didn't even drive in to them fast

Now if Whites start killing people in large numbers every week like Muslims, then maybe people will start to fear & take serious Pro White movements, because right now it's just Liberals & Niggers virtue signalling

It isn't really about "What did they do TO the games". It's more that they just wanted a peaceful, stable society so they could play games and be left alone. Although to be fair, games are now a mass media device, with billion dollar budgets, thousand-member teams, and pushing agendas like good goys.

Disagree. Games like Zelda have strong white male heroes (funny considering Japanese people made it).

Unrelated, but the nazi episode of Seinfeld is on TV right now.

And to add another caveat this whole deal is going to cause casual normie leftists to question if opposing us is really worth it, It will always be in the back of their minds every time they're thinking about showing up to protest the alt right

>All you guys have done is given the media a total field day.
stop pretending the money that owns that media didn't hire every single person who appears in their infotainment propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE

Not really, they just chased off the guy who organised the protest

if you want them to fear you, you gotta kill a lot more than just 1 person

Go home share blue you're drunk

> there is a movement of people who are pro-white and willing to fight for it.
Let's just hope this will still be true tomorrow and on the next day, after the waves of feminalized brainwashing ends working on the.senses of those with a weak spirit.

Being this new

Trying to establish that everything started with GG. Don't look behind the big bang. Nothing there to see

why is there a nigger shoehorned into
every single ad on tv even though they
are only 12% of the population?

Try 46% white when you take out the white Hispanic numbers. whites are a minority and I want my affirmative action.

>76% of 'merica is white.

Bull shit.

Your system is based on self-reporting and is notoriously unreliable. You have jews and mestizos and quadroons all reporting in as white. You've seen the prisoner lists yourself surely. Look at those "white" faces one more time and realize that's how the self-reporting looks too.

Secondly, and most importantly as this affects the entire west, they're pulling the wool over your eyes with a statistical trick. They keep counting the old and dying. The people who aren't having kids. That's where the bulk of americas whites are.

Demography is destiny. Get that through your thick fucking skulls. Look ONLY at the sub-18 numbers because that determines entirely where you will be at in 10, 20 and 30 years time. The whites will just die, they don't magically grow 10 kids each.

You're already minority white in sub-18, WITH self-reporting. Your country is lost, you're just waiting for granny to die. Once they get the voting majority they'll open the borders even wider and start hammering the remaining whites with taxes. You'll have even less kids and be even more outnumbered.

Pray Europe can unfuck its shit before you need to escape South Africa 2.0. It'll happen within your lifetime.

It's less then 60% look it up.

That's awesome, but why would the kikes go and destroy their mind-control equipment after it's installed? They just released a bunch of turbo-autists into the wild that they had safely contained.

>if u kill your enemies they win

you guys are delusional nothing will happen. it's all hot air that will blow over like every other shit in the last 30 years.

hell yeah, and it wasn't even anything they said, but the behaviour of the anti-fada, establishment jews and the niggers

Brown is the new white.

you have to ask?

You don't know any of this. You're simply a concern trolling faggot

Exactly, make them achieve their aspirations digitally while remaining flimsy and fragile in reality

Because America is actually 30% white and they've just been fucking with the numbers for the past two decades.

This fellow shill brother.
These angsty kids are hyped up right now. A week or two it'll be calmed down. If everyone didn't have ADD do to mass media telling them what to think and feel all the time (left and right) we might actually be able to stay on an issue long enough to get something down about it instead of getting irrationally angry like fucking women.

There will be so many events that you'll not hear from this one ever again.

Can we ban leafs by IP range already?

>The reason Trump got elected...

Get the fuck out of my country you subhuman pajeet

most Republicans and indistinguishable from Democrats.

>Hitler was a history buff that wanted to be an artist, and was actually pretty good at landscapes and architecture.
>He applies to art school
>only to find that jews control the artschool for the sake of cultural subversion and art value scams
>even though his painting is realms above the postmodern degenerate shit that made it through, he was declined

This short excerpt from his life is very analogous to GG

Many people of whom viewed videogames as a passion or major hobby, and possibly even a source of income, had the curtain revealed on the industry corruption slowly degrading their enjoyment, potential employment and so much more.
And, of course, the people behind the ongong corruption are jews and cultural marxists (of whom are only that way because of long-lived government-tier jewish subversion)

In short, the best way to anger someone is to remove them from a lifelong passion through force, physically or of the will.

minimum +200m white people my dude of which at least half are protective of whiteness
~40m negroids
~80m aztec/mayan/mestizoloid/other

Stop posting like a larping redneck.

>America is actually 30% white and they've just been fucking with the numbers for the past two decades
then how come all these people "fighting white supremacy" are white? charlottesville is half black but the crowd had way more whites in it, even though black churches were organizing too.

Sorry grandpa

Pretty accurate explanation for why GG created a million little mini-Hitlers.

Jews are celebrating right now. Their enemy demonized themselves and midterms are lost to dems. Gg larp reich niggers

The left made a mistake again. The internet right is waking up by the thousands every day. More rallies will come. More headlines. This is not going away. The shilling techniques are too awkward, too oblivious to the youth. They are blowing their older family members away in household discussions. Momentum is building. The left fucked up big time. It's like a massive wave rolling across the youth of the nation. Look at web traffic on Daily Stormer for instance. 250K for the week. Still in its infancy and hard charging. As alt light sites get shut down, the large audiences awaken more and shift righter. Most people under 30 dont even have TV, and when they see cable news at grandma's house for a few minutes, they have to step outside. War is coming and neither side will back down. No use in worrying about it. Learn to love your AR15. It loves you. The left wants you dead. Why are we even talking about this anymore? Because you are in denial. You want to avoid the war. I understand, you are a good person, but there is no room for you and your kind in the future. You will be stacking bodies soon or you will be stacked. Philosophy is dead. Argument is dead. Truth is dead. Your future is dead. Democracy is dead. The West has already fallen. Buy ammo. Go to the range. You dont need a bug out bag, you need 556 NATO and lots of it. We are all going to die anyway, make your death count for something., so your life had meaning.

>only response to a claim of heritage is character attack
This is why you're losing.

>White males almost entirely red, aside from VO, MA, DC, and HI.
>Blacks are entirely dark shades of blue

stop fearmongering.

Right. There were rallies today, and armed Americans guarding a statue in San Antonio. Real people haven't blinked, just cucks and politicians.

Oh look another Share Blue, CTR, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread. Neat!
Say hi to George Soros for us!

DONT FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE THREAD!

this has been proven correct this week

Reminder that if you side with this people from now on, you side with killers who run over people

can we bring people together to kill all the niggers?
also 8 more days until final day *clock tower chimes*