>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lyV7kwMRzdo
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-boston-free-speech-rally-marty-walsh/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

i'll just leave this here
>Hermit of Loretto prophecies Trump
youtu.be/lyV7kwMRzdo

They're here

(((They))) want to distract us from all of Trump's successes with all this bullshit. Don't let it work. Trump is winning harder than any president before him.

NEW

>Foxconn announces that a SECOND plant is coming - Michigan
>Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
>Reports that more than 1/3 of the territory ISIS has lost over the past 2.5 years occurred during Trump's time in office
>More than 1.1 million fewer Americans on food stamps under Trump
>11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
>Shortage of illegal labour caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
>Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
>US job openings have hit an ALL TIME high
>US-backed forces have taken back more than 50% of Raqqa - ISIS BTFO yet again
>In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
>Has convinced China to stay neutral if North Korea attacks the USA
>NCHS is reporting that whites once again make up a majority of births in the US - reversing a decade long decline

The salient feature of the 20th century was the collective suicide of the White race. In 1900 we ruled the world. We ruled politically, militarily, culturally, economically, scientifically, and in every other way. No other race even came close. We ruled India and Africa directly, and China was for all practical purposes an economic colony of Europe and America. The Chinese Emperor remained on his throne only so long as he let White men have their way in China. Japan was the only non-White nation of any significance that even had pretensions of autonomy.

We had superior weapons, superior armed forces, superior communications, superior transportation, superior agriculture and industry, superior standards of health, superior organization, superiority in every facet of science and technology. We had the best universities — really, the only universities worthy of the name — the best engineers. We built things that other races couldn't even imagine. We explored, we conquered, we ruled.

More important than anything else was our moral superiority — and please don't misunderstand my use of that term. I don't mean that we were meek and inoffensive and turned the other cheek. I mean that we were proud and self-confident. We knew who we were, and we knew that we were far, far better than anyone else, and we weren't at all embarrassed by the fact that we were better. We recognized racial differences in the same way we recognized that the sun rises in the east, and we felt not the slightest need to apologize to anyone for that. Egalitarianism was a moral and mental disease that afflicted only a few of our people, despite the murderous outburst of egalitarian insanity that was the French Revolution a century earlier. Any sort of racial mixing was abhorrent to us. We looked on miscegenation with the same disgust and disapproval as on bestiality or necrophilia. We didn't tolerate it. And we didn't accept or trust Jews. That was our situation a century ago.

"It was a premeditated hate crime, you guys!"
>Video footage shows the car being attacked and surrounded before he floored it
"Well he didn't stop at the scene of an accident that caused a death!"
>Video once again shows an armed mob smashing their way into the car the moment he came to a stop
"Well, he shouldn't have even been there! The road was blocked off"
>Except it wasn't and there are those other cars
"But... But he's hitler..."

Reminder:
Richard Spencer is a CIA assest

duh, have you seen the state of Sup Forums today?

>the lowest traffic board on cripplechan with 90% crossover with furries

Oh no what will we do.

They are always here, what's new?

Just let the left freak the fuck out over yesterdays shit with their hate. They'll come stronger than 1000 suns(which they are). these are the same freaks who cry love and forgiveness when Muslims slaughter Intelligent city folk

We all know what went wrong. The Brits and Wilson.

Nazi larpers are fucking faggots. All those dudes in their kekistan shields going out to larp with antifa are faggots. They're losers. They're of no use to anyone.

The war is culture and persuasion, not losers shitting it up on the streets. Trump gets this, the eceleb faggot fringe do not.

They need YOU to care about them. That is their game. They're grifters playing a role for fame and fortune.

I see the nigger's evolutionary path
Thanks user

if only we had enough pics of traps to kindly give to these subjects... if only
>CAPTCHA PLZ

They are here in much greater numbers than before from off-site places, rather than Sup Forums being their home. They mostly congregate on twitter and other sites then come here with their outside shit. We are being colonized to hell.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-boston-free-speech-rally-marty-walsh/

>That nose
>Painted hair
>White
Sure.

Thank you for the concern anons. I just hope that the spider returned outside during the night

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

>2 scoops
>2 heroes
>2 official hentai games translations
I-is this the power of Trump?

This guy is gonna get a slap on the wrists
So was it true that he's ex-military?
I'm sure the mob didn't help with the ptsd

>BLM chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>Sup Forums laughs at their stupidity

>alt right chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>wtf don't punch right bro!

Morons, morons everywhere.

I wish I had a special button that I could press that would skip my life between now and when that verdict is read. I just can't wait for the chimpouts.

why are you shilling something that 95 percent of the thread agrees with?

he didn't get out of basic training. ptsd won't be an argument

When he gets acquitted, or even given something like 30 months for manslaughter, the leftist outrage is going to be visible from space

>daily reminder if you don't celebrate the hero car guy for killing a leftist you are a part of the problem

Most of these threads are fur fags and bronies larping as hardcore right wingers just so they can feel like part of a group.

Holy shit. I never thought this day would come. They better not fuck up the translation.

>this is the future liberals want
what's wrong with this /ptg/?

Sup Forums is a board of peace bigot

make dodge challengers great again.

>hello fellow civic nationalist Sup Forumsacks, don't you agree those nazis are like so bad and that we really did a number on them in ww2?
>don't you agree that we saved the world from their evil ideology goy?

>2nd Amendment Intensifies
>captcha: end of foch

Anyone have any good immigration articles? I remeber a few days ago, someone posted alot of immigration related links.

the alt-right literally incapable of understanding subtlety or nuance due to autism.

What did Hillarity Clinton mean by this?

any trump hatters?

While most people here know the left choice is the smart choice. Seeing the left flip the fuck out with pure hatred against whites is powerful too.

Skinheads/KKKs are still degenerate as fuck though

Do you think the Unite the Right rally would have went better if there wasn't a tiki torch parade the night before?

I was arguing with someone in the last thread and we hit bump limit so I just kinda carried last post over. 95% seems high, there's a lotta ppl around here who care about these ecelebs for real.

But anymore it's hard to tell who's jewing who so who knows.

>no pitbulls

I didn't know Liberals were genetic purists.

Is it me or does it seem as if Sup Forums has become beyond retarded over the past 6 months /ptg/?

>that one vader dog

They really can't go without referencing harry potter or star wars for 5 seconds, huh?

>what is wrong with mutts
well

>daddy Mike Pence will never breed your boipussy
Why live?

I don't hat lewds for fear of the almighty hammer. Sorry

>don't you agree those skinheads are degenerate goy, the left is the real smart choice around *here*

Explain both the brake light and the bat.

I am just going to point out that Trump's Civic Nationalism has done more to save the White Race in the last 3 years than the ethno-nationalists have done in 30 years.

>half chan just destroyed themselves with this rally

they really are clueless
we have been shilled much worse

True but there are SO MANY forms of ptsd.
Following this case will be fun, probably not as fun as zimzam but hopefully close.

atm i'm waiting for millie weavers vids to come out on infowars, see if they cut out millenial matt naming the jew.
AJ of course has mentioned false flag.

blame people advertising Sup Forums on twitter and other social media, they're not bringing in the brightest people

i just noticed it was all mutts

Plan C

Reminder that the Alt-Right™ is now a tangible threat to the Trump Administration.

No longer a petty nuisance, these LARPers just gave tons of ammo to the enemy to fire at the White House and severely cost Trump unknown amounts of political capital. There are now even rumors of wall funding being cut because of this, due to Ryan capitalizing on the total fuckup of the Alt-Right™.

Not only that, but there is IMMENSE pressure to fire Bannon right now and IF such a thing happens, then the Alt-Right™ has successfully destroyed its own agenda, as well as ours. There was nothing to be gained in Charlottesville except lawsuit money for Richard Spencer. Spencer, so bitterly opposed to the Alt-Lite, opened his arms and associated with the KKK and ACTUAL mentally ill Neo-Nazis. This does not fucking help anyone except Trump's enemies.

The Alt-Right™ is officially a problem and need to be isolated for their reckless, embarrassing, and selfish actions.

They have tattoos and are fat. If you're going to represent your race. Do it with some real pride.

The tiki torch cunts had it right with their dress uniform

you will NOT erase dubbs

Good job, now the communists are just hunting you down in the street while the media bays for your blood and the president condemns you as a nazi if you fight back.

as long as there is no nudity right?

>NCHS is reporting that whites once again make up a majority of births in the US - reversing a decade long decline
Why did this happen, and will the trend continue?

thanks lefty concern shill.
>isnt that what you wanted though?

We had an absolutely massive influx of people in January and we keep getting more and more influxes and exposure. Lots of people started camping out from twitter and other places here to try to subvert of influence the place. It has been an absolute shitshow.

Hang in there m8. If you want to help drive them out then call out faggots and retards more often. Anyone using the really dumb meme flags or posting dumb shit is a target.

Also it really helps if you bring some good quality discussion and stuff for people to read and learn.

Richard Spencer and his tiki torch cavalcade have done absolutely nothing for the white race, neither long-term nor short-term, on any scale, and no amount of kvetching about a war that ended almost a century ago will change that

>implying anyone will care about this when it finally goes to trial

DISAVOW HILLARY

Yes. It's time to Unite the Right against the Alt-Right

What can I drink to keep me up for the next 24 hours?

Sometimes, sometimes not.

>137345479
The first 3 condition have been a reality for far longer, which is why the internet is a great way to avoid those traps; And President gave you the most gentle denouncement he could give you ungrateful white niggers

>i-if you're calling out civic nationalism y-you must be this cia operative

Thanks for the insights, WIlliam.

>eceleb faggot fringe

the nazi larpers are some of the biggest haters of mai waifu
they hate all eclebs except for Enoch and Spencer and whoever's part of their group
early on it was kind of telling that some of the alt lite ecelebs that were at the Berkley happenings declined to go to this rally

bleach

What ever happened to those Clinton Foundation threads?

April 7th will be a day of infamy here on Sup Forums
Remember their names:
>Crusaderkun
>Chileanon
>Norway
>Other anons

i was legit thinking about this a few minutes ago while cleaning my house

>polos
>khakis
>uniform
Wew friendo those high standards, no wonder people are flocking to be neonazis

>blame people advertising Sup Forums on twitter and other social media
Are you fucking shitting me?
What dumbasses are doing this shit?
It's always been common knowledge to never talk about anything Sup Forums for longer than a decade, why are these faggots doing this shit?

The state of this place and politics in general would be better if none of that shit every happened.

What has the Alt Right™ accomplished again?

Besides making Spencer and TRS rich while riding on Trump's coattails. Tell me.

Tell me what was to be gained in Charlottesville.

Was the DNC's flag located there? Would the Democrats have been destroyed if they lost it? Tell me.

History btfo

I see. I'd never post lewd though.

>nazis
>like a jew

You're sounding pretty confused moishe.

Spencer's not for ethnic nationalism. He's a welfare queen.

>Crusaderkun
His betrayal still makes me angry.

got hit for beef posting once.
>tendies should be safe

don't let the weekend events knock the tandies from your plate (had to keep it on topic).

user who ordered Australian food are you here?

To the user collecting counties
Essex county Massachusetts

is there a difference between what scientology did to Sup Forums and what TRS is doing to Sup Forums?

>crusader
Always blogged
>Chile
Always depressed
>Norway
Always clopped

It's a step up from camo pants and confederate shirts+hats with slop over them.

Still some suits would be nice.