What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spillover from DC.

niggers

West Virginians didn't kill enough Virginians in their revolution.

NOVA

Northern virginia, i live here it's an awful place.

Yankee/Asian colonization. It doesn't help that that tyrant Lincoln split our state in two.

West Virginia proved once again it's backwardness by voting for Bonaldo Frumpf'd

Fraud

That faggot Tim was from Virginia so those retards voted for "one of them".

>tfw Trump didn't win the capitol of Dixieland

First post actually gets the correct answer and it's ignored?

Pic very very related.

FUCKING GOD I MEANT TO HIT THE DIXIE FLAG! FUCKING COMMIES

Yuppies in NoVa, fuck em fags, aspies & betakek trannies.

It's possible Tim Kaine rigged VA for Hillary.

GAWD I H8 THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

You just got Virginia'd

Lol this.

Can confirm this as a NOVA fag, it's all transplants and foreigners up here.

ohio here

holy shit PA is that much worse than us? It must be inflated from Philly and Pittsburgh prices.

Norfolk, VA Beach, Richmond, Metro D.C..
Disgusting.

Spics and Poos

>Virgin-ia
>beta blue
>etc

what would the chad state be?

That's wrong though. It's spillover from the whole rest of the country who go there for jobs, and pumping in foreigners.

Same. Living in Arlington is the worst. Everyone around me is a fucking liberal moron

Same problem as Illinois

NOVA is what fucked up the state
t. Nova fag

Parts of NOVA are literally third world tier.

>living alone while working minimum wage

Tim "Where's the Kids at?" Kaine

>he included West Virginia but not Oklahoma or Missouri
what did OP mean by this

Alaska look at how it votes and think about what happens there its called WORK

>make min wage
>work only 40 hrs a week
>expect to afford an apartment on your own while spending only 30% of your income

It's not even parts. Most of nova is third world with the exception of a handful of zip codes. Arlington, McLean, some parts of falls church, and some parts of Fairfax are nice and white (albeit mega liberal except for McLean) and the rest of nova is like little Mexico with shanty towns and world war 2 era apartment complexes housing entire villages of Ethiopians. These liberals don't understand that these nonwhites are ready to fuck our shit up once the welfare stops rolling in

This was easily possible before. It's more than inflation that is the culprit.

We're fighting the good fight out here in central and southwest Virginia, but DC's influence is flooding our land with leftists and illegals. Most of the liberal cucks in Washington choose to live and vote here where its safe and white rather than in the nigger warzones of DC and Baltimore.

fpbp

yeah no shit people in the past had it a lot better before boomers went full kike, but you have to adapt to survive and thinking that crying your way into fixing things is retarded

NoVA
>pajeet neighbors
>curry everywhere
Why can't i go back to Appalachia aka real Virginia?

Wut
It works out to about 30% of monthly income in all of the grey states.

NOVA. Government got too big and started paying too well. People aren't going to vote themselves out of a cushy job. The local businesses don't want the gravy train to end either.

NOVA. Most of the region works for the govt and think more govt is the solution to everything. Even the Gops in NOVA are mostly neocons who would gladly take HRC over Trump.

NoVa. 8 years of Obama administration pushed them over the edge.

They're shitting up my homestate.

Nogs and foreigners came in and are shitting it up. Get out, foreigners.

Come to IL...much worse than VA.
Spillover is an understatement here.
Having grown up in northern MI ->HS Metro Det -> Post grad in IL...holy fucking shit. No wonder there's an exodus here. I have no problem with diversity, but overpopulation of Urban Chicago makes me dreadfully miss good ol Northern MI. It's a safe haven up there lads I kid not.

Speaking of her...here she is...Harbor Springs MI in all her glory.

Roughly 80-100 kids in my grade, 90% white, 9% native american.
And acres of land in my backyard to shoot airsoft guns at my friends.

the libshit gov made it legal for 200k felons to vote a few months before the election

it's next to DC

Trump barely campaigned there, he spent more time in the rust belt states (good call). He should win it in 2020.

Texas, you stupid fuck.

>NoVA
>All felons granted voting rights
>mass fraud

I live in a chicago suburb. I fucking hate this state.

This.

DC locusts and parasites have destroyed the state.

The governor is a piece of shit and a Clinton plant, and attacking Virginia was the first warm up of the Clinton 2016 political machine. Once their tool was in place, his job was to further undermine the institutions and culture of Virginia. And then fucking bitch lost anyway.

Because even now, virginia loves slave labor.

Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River.

Because meth country is lethal rather than just disgusting

>maw, these tech support guys are stinkin' up the place, why can't we go back to muh meth and trailers like Jesus intended

you idiot every American has the right to live alone

Northern VA, It's a liberal shit hole. It's where all the Lobbyists and special interests live so they can go suck some political dick for favors. Oh yea, there's alot of fucking Mexicans up there too for some reason.

VA is blue?

suddenly I feel better about the incident yesterday

Posting relevant information to BTFO the Clintonite Governor in the Fall; If you know any Virginians, spread this.

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say I was proven right about my doubts about this rally, and anyone who tired to shill it to me should kill themselves now or disavow.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Not much mayonnaise in VA

Inflation is happening and wages are stalling because first we doubled the labor pool by adding women, and now we're adding massive amounts of immigrants. There's no need to raise pay if there are 10 workers for every 1 job.

Lefties dont realize that all these wage problems are caused by their own policies.

>Not colorado

texas is just a fat mexican state

Feels good to be from NOVA. Stay mad conservashit failures.

Northern Virginia liberals and coastal niggers. The governor isn't even from the state, but from jew york.

>WV
>revolution
the people in WV were strong supporters of the Confederacy, the state split was Lincoln's doing

I haven't been in Virginia in years.

But what are they doing to my hometown of Winchester? Apparently it's still culturally south from what I remember.

Can confirmed. It was at that point I figured the fix was in for Killary. Trump almost surely would've won had Terry not put his thumb on the scale. Both Terry and Kaine are good buddies with the Clintons and you can bet your ass that had she won McAuliffe would be rewarded handsomely for delivering Virginia.

Some are saying Virginia will go for Trump in 2020, but I'm not convinced. When your governor and your senators are all Clinton plants it makes you wonder how deep the machinery is in this state.

Acting like lefties aren't there, too. When I was growing up outside of C'ville I knew much anything north was just cancer. Forgot about all the pajeets.

But yeah. My home town/cville/everywhere around there is overrun with lefties. Why? Because that area produces an enormous number of deadbeats.

1) Festivals became a thing. Bonnaroo became cool. Better weed started coming to town and in greater quantity

2) Rich kids who grew up in central VA and didn't fulfill daddy's dreams (or were deadbeats) veer far left despite a conservative upbringing. This is to act out against the money teet being partially removed.

3) Caring more about craft beer than your career.

4) Conveniently forgetting that you had never in your fist 18 years met a tolerable black person when you suddenly meet ONE your freshman year of college.

Former NOVA fag. NOVA is too expensive for life itself. Can confirm.

Was born in Chicago, lived in NOVA whole life.

What happened there?

Suburbs are shit yes but has it gotten that bad?

this.

try getting the boomer cunts in power in VA to raise the minimum wage, they won't.

We're all niggers to them there.

ITT: Poor rightshits who can't afford to live in NOVA

Republicans freed the slaves

Texas is also cuckservative neo-con central.

Im pretty sure that they changed the voting laws in this state right before the election and allowed individuals with felonies to vote. Also, I think that Virginia has been subject to a lot of immigration from the north thus changing their voting demographics.

I've witnessed this in other states like NC where traditionally blacks were the only dem. voters by and large. But now, due to immigration, rich liberal whites move down and live in bubbles but vote dem. (ex: asheville/ charlotte). NC still has a while before it starts to go dem. but you can see it coming (like with obama's election in 2008 which NC went blue). Also, ofc, the rich white liberals have absolute and utter hatred for the local "backward" populations.

Also, a lot of white Virginians flee the state after graduation. We have tons of New Englanders retiring here and it is really fucking shit up. Also one or two NY dindus.move down here and soon there is a whole herd.

NOVA is where all the juicy white liberal pussy floods in from around the country and gets racemixed with jamal

Winchester is alright, it hasn't been absorbed by NoVA culture like Berryville has ~15 minutes away, but it definitely doesn't feel like a southern town anymore. The rest of Frederick County is great as you would expect from the Shenandoah valley, however