Cville Witness Brennan Gilmore is a CIA Operative

So, Brennan Gilmore just happens to be in the right place in the right time to film the Charlottesville hit and run then speaks to the media about the "nazi racists" attacking the "peaceful demonstrators" as "domestic terrorism". Turns out this "anti-racist" was previously a CIA spook under State Dept cover running Special Ops to suppress native uprisings in Central Africa (aka KONY 2012). Knew there was something off about this clown:
diplopundit.net/tag/brennan-m-gilmore/
>The deputy chief of mission is Brennan M. Gilmore.
>The DCM has broad executive responsibilities. He supervises the reporting agenda assigned to the first-tour political/economic/consular officer. The officer meets weekly with the DCM and usually the Ambassador as well. The DCM is responsible primarily for military affairs, which include the U.S. Special Forces deployment to the eastern Central African Republic and a rotational U.S. Africa Command liaison officer position.
willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/
youtube.com/watch?v=5_1JSC60gkg

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2012/03/africa-kony-uganda-military
youtube.com/watch?v=_orKYk_Q28E
willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00823R000800050002-3.pdf
voltairenet.org/article30032.html
aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.naspaa.org/JPAEMessenger/Article/VOL19-3/JPAE_19_03_Final.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiZ2YjJ-9XVAhUX42MKHb73AKo4FBAWCDAwAg&usg=AFQjCNGyHSy6h3r8uLgQ494z0TWuL3bfSw
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/jpae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I would think it's
normal for CIA to be at events like this anyhow?

What about "Ziegler" the "citizen journalist" making the msm rounds...haven't pulled his card but he was suss af

Bump cause the plot is THICC

I believe we will all, even those of us who know about their activities, will all be astounded to find out how many people in the private sector are agents/operatives. We're well past 1984 and much closer to the Matrix than ever

bump
pointing out that Mr. Gilmore was standing in front of a building marked "Gilmore Furniture Co" at precisely the moment the crash happened

Bump

False Flag for sure. Too many "coincidences". People are fucking around with us for sure. Masses must be controlled.

You DUMB MOTHER FUCKER. Read between the lines Jesus fucking Christ.

What do you mean?

not surprising at all. DOJ investigation incoming.

This dude would NOT stop shilling his twitter feed yesterday. I don't usually notice stuff like that but every thread he'd post a link. I thought something was fucky.

This is the Sup Forums I know and love, bump the shit out this bitch.

Cia niggers glow in the dark. Run them over

You don't shit where you eat.

If you can't figure out what I'm saying based on what was originally written, you are no where near helping your race.

Nice find user, this stinks to high hell.

You are being incoherent. It's you.

bump

Oh good, he's got issues with Sessions.

Makes having sent his info to Sessions through the DoJ "messages to the AG" system even sweeter.

Explain

Bump.

all of the neatly folded flags and brand new helmets

The cia farm facility is only about a 20 minute drive from Charlottesville.

Why not accept an impossible to predict terrorist claimed some ANTIFirstAmendment scalps

It's not impossible to accept that he meant to do what he did. It's also not impossible that he may have freaked and hit the gas. It's also not impossible that one of the alphabets had a hand in this, this kind of shit is right up their alley of expertise, after all.
Interesting observation. I hadn't noticed that. That was the first time those flags saw sunlight for sure.

Shariablew will slide this thread right off the board.

It's baffling that all the bait threads are getting attention and this one is sputtering out. I'll post it again. Better yet, it's on the other pol right now.

newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2012/03/africa-kony-uganda-military

So basically the CIA undermines Africa with the intention of controlling its resources and slowly but surely removing its people, then comes on TV and pretends America hates racism to keep tranquility at home?

And this is a bad thing!? Why are you exposing this guy? If any of this is true... What, do want a race war at home!? Sage dude

what other pol?

yeah puzzling isn't it?

Nice spin bro.

if you dont know, you dont need to. less shitting it up the better

fair enough I can respect that but fuck you anyway

He also appears to have edited his footage before he gave it to the press.

His footage was the first released and is the most popular. youtube.com/watch?v=_orKYk_Q28E

Note that very beginning is spliced so that you cannot see the car was already damaged.

He appears to have edited out the driver being attacked beforehand and escaping down the street. Creating the appearance that the driver simply rammed into the protesters.

This was a panicked driver who was steered into antifa, attacked, then floored it to escape, continued get hit, so finally reversed out.

Listen, the kid supported concealed carry, was against Islamic terrorism, and was peacefully protesting.

If his goal was to kill leftists, he would have brought a firearm and shot them. He would not have peacefully protested, then later acted like a Muslim and rammed his souped up Dodge Challenger into people.

He would not have braked. And he would not have reversed and escaped.

Even if he were hell bent on killing people with a vehicle, he would have kept driving around and targeting them, and would have gone to the death.

Reality: he was panicked when antifa attacked him and it was a tragedy.

This CIA bro should have never submitted the footage if he were truly against white nationalists -- a thinking person can see that it was incomplete and that the driver was not out for blood.

>Even if he were hell bent on killing people with a vehicle, he would have kept driving around and targeting them, and would have gone to the death.
>Reality: he was panicked when antifa attacked him and it was a tragedy.

This is pretty obvious when you see that he backed up with excellent precision avoiding hitting anyone and drove away from the danger.

Anybody got the pic of the license plate area showing damage to the rear bumper and cracked plastic as he's heading toward the crowd?
I saw it last night but didn't save.

This?

Excellent my friend. Thank you.

he's perfect example of the deep state

look at his CIA nigger face

Trump needs to audit CIA niggers

haha, nice try. 8pol is almost literally the_donald. kys

FUCKING EPIC SAUCE:

An interesting read; this I found most gnarly:

It’s important to put into context Brennan Gilmore’s time in CAR when they were fighting “KONY”

>They weren’t fighting KONY. He was there in support of the brutal military dictatorship of General François Bozizé who took over in coup from the elected president of the country, Ange-Félix Patassé
Our puppet dictator Bozize was trying to hold onto power in the face of a 2012 uprising from Séléka CPSK-CPJP-UFDR not “KONY”. But of course, that would have been a harder sell to the fans of President Peace Prize so “KONY” the boogieman. In the end, Special Operations and all the propaganda we could muster did little to stem the tide of CHANGE in CAR and the start of 2013 saw folks like Brennan Gilmore and Bozize flee the country.

Gilmore has said on multiple occasions since the event yesterday that you would think hatred and violence is more widespread in “African nations” than it is right here in the states, but “you would be wrong” which is quite an amazing statement coming from a man who resided in a country that routinely killed opposition leaders and who was forced to FLEE THE COUNTRY when the people finally took it back from us.

>All this being said, is it possible this man with links to Special Ops and CIA and various other black ops kinds of actors just HAPPENED to be there at that particular moment in history?
Yeah, I guess that’s possible, if you’re into coincidence theories I suppose.
But I’m not into such things.

Clearly the State Department has a lot of disgruntled former employees who would delight in destabilizing Trump’s tenure even more than they already have. And Gilmore, like Tom, seem particularly invested in undermining the “alt-right” in the lead-up to the next round of elections.

>Waaaaaay too much coincidence for me folks. Waaaaaay too much.

more sauce

Brennan M. Gilmore | Embassy of the United States Bangui, CAR
bangui.usembassy.gov/about-us/deputy-chief/deputy-chief-of-mission.html

Prior to this, Mr. Gilmore served as the Special Assistant for Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) Issues in the Bureau of African Affairs, coordinating the development …
The link is dead. They scrubbed it from the interwebs. But as you can probably imagine, when I saw he was linked somehow to the whole “STOP KONY 2012” psyop, I was amazed.
Then I found some more (not an easy thing to do mind you):
State/OIG recently posted its inspection report of the US Embassy in Bangui, a 15% danger pay post, as well as a 35% COLA and 35% hardship differential pay assignment. The inspection took place in Washington, DC, between September 10 and 28, 2012, and in Bangui, the Central African Republic, between November 5 and 12, 2012.
The diplomatic mission is headed by Ambassador Laurence D. Wohlers, a career diplomat. The deputy chief of mission (DCM) is Brennan M. Gilmore. The embassy temporarily suspended operations on December 28, 2012, as a result of the security situation in the country…

The Ambassador arrived in September 2010 and the deputy chief of mission (DCM) in July 2011. They constitute a team that is particularly strong in outreach and reporting and have successfully weathered a series of management challenges. They are not as successful when it comes to leadership and morale.
The DCM has broad executive responsibilities. He supervises the reporting agenda assigned to the first-tour political/economic/consular officer. The officer meets weekly with the DCM and usually the Ambassador as well. The DCM is responsible primarily for military affairs, which include the U.S. Special Forces deployment to the eastern Central African Republic and a rotational U.S. Africa Command liaison officer position. Diplopundit archive on Brennan Gilmore

The STOP KONY 2012 psyop was all about using the Joseph Kony boogieman to justify letting Barack Obama send Special Operations troops into Africa to run around and squash any and all resistance to our new imperialism campaign. It was a fraud. A show. And Brennan was part of it.

He was also part of the campaign of Tom Perriello’s in Virginia to become the next governor. Perriello also has ties to the new African imperialism campaign that was waged under the watchful eyes of our first black president. Tom lost the primary two months ago in spite of the fact that he was backed by every establishment unDemocratic Party leader and even that Khan guy who was rolled out by Hillary Clinton to paint Trump as a racist way back when.

In July 2015, President Obama appointed Tom Perriello to succeed former US Senator Russell Feingold as Special Envoy to the Great Lakes Region and the Democratic Republic of Congo. As Special Envoy, Perriello was the US representative to a region including Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, and Rwanda, countries working to overcome a recent legacy of civil war and genocide.

I

n December 2016, Perriello indicated that he would run for Governor of Virginia in the 2017 election on a platform centered around economic justice as well as resistance to the Trump Administration.[51]

Perriello is currently CEO of Win Virginia a PAC dedicated to helping Democrats win back the Virginia House of Delegates in 2017.
And there’s one more thing about the man Brennan Gilmore tried to make the next governor of Virginia… he’s a centri
st neoliberal linked to the CIA’s USAID.
During the 2009 legislative session, Perriello voted for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act,[31] (he voted for TARP) the American Clean Energy and Security Act,[32] and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in March 2010.[33] During debate over the health care bill in the House, he voted for the Stupak–Pitts Amendment to the Affordable Health Care for America Act, which would have prohibited the use of federal funds to cover any part of the costs of any health plan that includes coverage of abortion (and he voted for fascist ObamaCare but didn’t want abortion to be paid for under it)…

Tom Perriello was selected by Secretary of State John Kerry to lead the 2015 Quadrennial Diplomacy & Development Review, a strategic planning process intended to be conducted every four years for the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)…
He has worked as a consultant to the International Center for Transitional Justice in Kosovo (2003), Darfur (2005), and Afghanistan (2007) where he worked on justice-based security strategies.[13] Perriello has also been a fellow at The Century Foundation

Ah, so Tom worked mopping up resistance in places like Kosovo, Darfur and Afghanistan before becoming such a stalwart “progressive” huh?
And what’s that about The Century Foundation? Who are they you ask?

The Century Foundation is a progressive think tank headquartered in New York City with an office in Washington, D.C.[1] It was founded as a nonprofit public policy research institution on the belief that the prosperity and security of the United States depends on a mix of effective government, open democracy, and free markets

Ah, the Global Free Market Wars, a.k.a. the Global War on Terrorism a.k.a. Overseas Contingency Operations. And Tom, and apparently our “convenient witness” Brennan Gilmore, were all over it.

Gilmore has spent a lot of time Tweeting since the event unfolded yesterday. As expected, he is quick to label it terrorism and cast blame on the “alt-right” which he equates with Nazism.

>It’s important to put into context Brennan Gilmore’s time in CAR when they were fighting “KONY”

Remember how the KONY thing went viral and it was being posted everywhere? Then, it just went away? Did they say it was a hoax or some shit? I don't remember.

Looks like it was a fury whipped up by intel to give impetus for more MUH FREEDOM in Africa.

Saw this cuck on CNN. Totally biased, didn't mention how most of the violence came from the left. Total loser!

Faith Goldy was right there when it happened to. Gotta give her credit for staying around and not fleeing in panic

8 ch DOT net Sup Forums

How do we know that these are the same two brennan Gilmores? I must have missed the link that proves that the gilmore that filmed the crash is the gilmore that was the psy op

Bump for interest.

>>normal for CIA to be at events like this anyhow?
its their job to stage these events

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00823R000800050002-3.pdf

voltairenet.org/article30032.html

aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/

omfg..i cant..too much coincidence

Bump

I've never seen the MSN, and GOP politicians like Huckabee (whose Trump admin daughter married into the Tribe) and Graham (Israel kissass) label any white kid a "domestic terrorist" without any official police/Fed statements implying such allegations.

Fields, nor his family, nor their lawyers, have released a statement yet. I find it promising that Fields didn't post a manifesto, seeing he was online a lot.

Tbh, I didn't see much in the week before on Sup Forums about this rally in VA. Now the MSM is labeling everyone there as a criminal/Nazi, including (((Ivanka))). This will scare whites, and possibly legally deter them, from organizing in public over any cause. And Fox News has bowed down to the Soros hordes since Friday, every other guest is saying "American melting pot." So, truly, we see that "white" Israelis have more freedom in their NatSoc theocracy than white middle class Americans now.

I'm considering attending any rallies in my state. Sup Forumsaks should make "Global Terrorist" signs and tshirts with Soros or Bolsheviks on them, to get airtime on MSM. Turn the tables. Fuck a swazstika, make shit that will redpill normies, use MSM blanket coverage against itself

So... you just outed a US intelligence agent/asset. That's gonna be bad. Spooks don't like being outed because they get burned and they're pretty much dead. Either their own makes him "disappear" or foreign agents do. He's probably going to "accidentally" hit a tree at 90mph, or accidentally hanging himself, after shooting himself three times to the back of his head.

Then the leaker gets into an "accident" too.

>literal CIA nigger almost gets runover by /ourguy/
Really makes you drink

If you don't think the government is trying to infiltrate domestic hate groups you're really naive. They watch any group which tries to radicalize young men. They infiltrate hate groups. They monitor this board.

You think you're safe because you don't see yourself or the altright/neonazi shit as domestic terrorism or a serious threat. That's only for mussies right? Nope. They're not the only ones recruiting young, disgruntled men to commit violence by driving vehicles into crowds. That's happening on pol too. You're not any different although many of you have deluded yourselves into thinking you are by calling labeling every reasonable warning as a shill, lefty, etc.

You guys better be careful, lest you wind up behind bars like that 20 year old idiot. You aren't safe because you're white. You start messaging about terrorism or taking actions and the feds will come after you. You really don't get how much society is opposed to you because you spend all your time in this echochamber.

The car crash in Charlottesville was a false flag with crisis actors.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

Spotted the CIA agent, how much are you paid for this? Not much I imagine

How much did they pay you per post? I like to shitpost on Sup Forums on taxpayer money too.

yes goyim, join le discord!
come to le rally!
the rally will be filled with all ur faves like Richard Spencer and (((Mike Enoch)))
u have to come don't u care about le white race???

the more people "doxx" antendees, the more we 'll find out truths like this - agents have infiltrated all sides

>ooooohhhh boogityboo the government is gonna come get you because you like to call shillbots nigger on the internet awoooooooo
nigger.

Is Research Dead?

vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro

>Remember how the KONY thing went viral and it was being posted everywhere?

Very yes... we exposed it back in the day, actually.

>Then, it just went away?

hehe.... yeah. good times.

>Did they say it was a hoax or some shit? I don't remember.

Very hoax.

IIRC dude was already dead, and the whole thing was exposed as a hoax to get resources for corporations that didn't want to pay for them.

>recruiting
>messaging
newfag shill detected

can someone remind me again how the messaging and recruiting features work on this site?

oh, that's right, you're just so afraid of ideas that you think sharing them is "recruiting"

Seems like it might be time to make the switch.
Sup Forums is dead, drowned by redditors and twitter "personalities".

Watched some of the footage yesterday...

I was SINCERELY impressed with the response time of the first responders...

>former cia
after the bustle of the bush-era cia opposing trump it's no wonder only former agents pop up

Hmmmm

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.naspaa.org/JPAEMessenger/Article/VOL19-3/JPAE_19_03_Final.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiZ2YjJ-9XVAhUX42MKHb73AKo4FBAWCDAwAg&usg=AFQjCNGyHSy6h3r8uLgQ494z0TWuL3bfSw

An

>and gayazz Barry was there

Yep.

An user on a thread that got 404 almost instantly about 30 hours ago had pics of spooks and private contractors lurking at the scene.
Also black SUVs and a white van that moved off once the car-crowd thing was done.

Here's another one

What's the link?

As user said. Reminiscent of Boston

And another one.

How to craft policy/politics
>D. Weimer cited over n over n over again

Post yfw you realize the CIA is trying to false flag a moldovian basket weaving forum.

rebel media's Faith Goldy was right at the crash, live streamed it as it happened. Go to the site. Check the vidya.

Also CIA?

There something I can't understand from the timeline and pics.
1/ there's this guy in white shirt and red Jordans. Does a spectacular stuntman style manoeuvre.
Then
2/ next pic
He's here, sitting on hood of a pickup.
Not injured? Not shook up ?
Odd? I think so.
Also, there's a pic (if I can find) with him way in background missing a Jordan.
Anyone explain this?

Try this

>mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/jpae

So, eh, how long until the media turns you into the new pizza gaters

the shoes ! why so much shoes ?
aaaahhhhhhhh

trump should just consolidate power and do what he wants
these media kikes are a menace

'hey make sure we got a black guy there that get hits by the car'

Yeah. So here's something user posted about the guy losing his Jordan's.

And then he he is sitting o hood of pick up *sith* his Jordan's.
Ok, so he made sure he put it back on.
But all that in such a short time frame ?
Ever been in an accident - not a lot of time to collect shoe put it back on, get on top of another vehicle.
Can anyone explain this timeline ?

I made this, I think one face fits better than the other, what do you guys think? (although it's hard to tell)

he just got hit by a car you moron don't be racist

And is this him again ? Before the car /crowd incident

>going to "accidentally" hit a tree at 90mph
Like Michael Hastings? Every spook acting on this side of the border is breaking the law and deserves all hell to pay.