I'll just leave this here for the lefties

I'll just leave this here for the lefties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck non-white dick oxyhead

Why don't you come up with a counter argument instead of using a generic insult?

Here's a novel approach to your ignorant post:
GO BACK INTO THE (((SAFE-HOLE))) (YOU) CRAWLED OUT FROM

Why don't you come up with a valid counter argument instead of suggesting I crawl back into a nonexistent hole?

You didn't cross your T

wow. nice counter argument

Why don't you come up with a reasonable counter argument instead of focusing on which T's have not been crossed...

>on Sup Forums
>assume I'm a lefty

wat. Just saying the T isn't crossed, chill my negro.

Why don't you add something useful to the thread instead of worrying about T's not being crossed.

Take a deep breath brosephino.

I can't. There's too much work that needs to be done.

I'm a lefty. But I'm also an atheist so natural I say fuck you to all religions, expecilly radical Islam. It pisses me off that my fellow lefties are so retarded as to defend them

There might be hope for you yet user.

Good point. Don't disavow the WN brothers. Trump was in no hurry to do so, he only did so kinda generically when pressed.

They are allies. We are united not divided. We will keep this nation and take it back if it's being lost.

Can't do good work when worked up emotionally, look at women. Just a couple of breaths broham

context?

What if I told you white supremacist neo-nazis in the neo-con establishment funded, directed and supported Islamic Extremism?

how many layers of shit-posting are you on?

I think the left will eventually have to deal with Islam, but for the moment they still see Islam as this tiny fringe group in the west who is more interesting than repressive and just as backwards as Christians used to be. I also think Muslims are smart enough to realize they've sort of fallen through the cracks and are still exploiting this sort of protected status they have gained in the west. But eventually I do think leftists will be forced to confront their very obvious double standards when it comes to Islam, and I don't think it will be pretty.

Nigga don't you watch the news

We must secure a future for our white children.

I'm very calm behind my keyboard.

Charlottesville car attack vs. every other muslim car attack.

What if I told you Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11.

clarifying. where the hell did you get this?

This post smells bad

Twitter

Are you saying that because you have trouble arguing with solid indisputable truths?

Switch this from "white supremacist" to "white nationalist" and you are golden, brother. It's a subtle difference that matters.

Sackings/scalpings?

Scalpings? Did someone get fucking scalped over this? That must fucking hurt

Wait hold on a moment, you're not a shill infiltrator who leaked a document? Fuck, I'm overthinking way too much.

Nope, just Twitter.

This guy is the real extremist. Fucking nazi:

youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU

Fucking kill yourself you commie fuck.

NOT AN ARGUMENT
Sup Forums WINS
COMMIES KEKED AGAIN