Reminder that this kid just made $100k

latimes/nation/la-na-charlottesville-beating-20170813-story.html

Here's an interview of his retelling above. And his gofuckme/i-was-beaten-by-white-supremacists $100k. $100 fucking k

"Harris, a hip-hop artist and assistant special education teacher at a high school, said he did not know why the marchers singled him out, though he had tied a white towel around his neck on which he had scrawled epithets directed at the Ku Klux Klan and police. As he fled into a nearby parking garage, the men caught up with him, hitting with their fists and wooden poles."

It's almost as if he's trying to say... he didn't... do...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>feeding the niggers

Listen to this innocent poor guy speak. He now will have $100k to mend his wounds. Claims maybe he was attacked over a towel he was wearing around his neck.

This is why we hate niggers and lefties. They live off of welfare and playing the victim. What about all the trump supporters at his rallies that got attacked by wild niglets and spics?

Damn, I'd get my ass beat for six figures. Not too much of an ass whooping cause medical bills can rack up real quick.

white people should stop working or work the bare minimum to get into the tax free bracket and then all the nogs can die off from lack of gibs. the only gib should be healthcare.

Time to start a record label.

or buy new shoes, a car, some jewlery, maybe get some tattoos, then buy drugs with the remaining money and wonder where it all went wrong when you're high in a methden

didnt he grab some white chicks ass?

We have the video of him attacking the crowd.

The left is so fucking stupid.

Watch the interview. This kid isn't that fucked up at all.

Fuck man by that time the left was already convinced that it was a good thing for Trump supporters to get beaten. This is how weasely fucking Antifa and them have merged in this bash the fash aka anyone who is right wing after the Charlottesville happening.

>aspiring rapper

Can these people not think outside the box ffs

I wanna see it.

Not like anyone would believe aspiring scientist or astronaut. Rapper. Sports. Drugs. Other small sector.

No, we don't. Until you post.

I don't get why people complain about their enemies pissing away their own capital. That $100k will be blown on politically/culturally irrelevant trinkets at worst, invested in capitalist enterprise at best.

here is the attack go to 29min into this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo

Honestly, it's the least he deserved. Fortunately the retard who did this has been doxxed and his life is now officially over.
Does anyone have a better pic of the guy who did it? I think this is him being arrested.

>scam dumb lefty morons with a lie
>waste the money in a month and OD on coke

Win-win

Everyone is so used to it being the other way around that it has managed to raise 100k already. That is a joke.

because it's just making niggers lazier

Why work a day in your life when you know the ghetto lottery will automatically pay you hundreds of thousands for antagonizing whitey?

I love it how the left hates cops, until they are oppressing white people.

Holy fuck, that nog is on video chasing people into the garage and attacking them before more Whites came in and knocked him down. This is fucking crazy how well these lies sell.

uhh i can't see if he attacked first, all i see is a black guy getting chased by a bunch of white people. don't look good for you guys.

yeah you guys fucked up. you let them take this picture. you guys look like 1960s alabama police. which i guess you could be proud of, but not MSM.

best fucking optics yesterday.

Reperations for slavery desu

freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences, right ANTIFA?

If you fight back at all the media will make it look like you are the aggressor. So i you are forced to fight you might as well fuck them up.

lol white nazi's lose their job and go on welfare
black people become rich over night

How do we stop the alt right welfare epidemic? I'm tired of paying for your shit.

And people call that thing a human?

I don't wanna sound racist, but he kind of looks like a monkey..

yes the consequence of beating someone with poles is jail time and a felony conviction so good luck with that

I saw a very shakey cam video I think, but I don't know if it proves he started it

it's pretty obvious the alt-right and such need to change their tactics.

Walk around with body cams to prove they are innocent. More protective gear. Face coverings while they are at it.

Yea. And everyone that would have video of this would have been behind where the shit shaky camera was, and those were Antifa/BLM. So if there's a video that proves this it's a hot commodity.

who wants to be the shit out of me while screaming racial slurs? We'll split the money and be rich!

the entire events of the day were antifa attacking the rally, then when we start to fight back you cry foul

Hitler was right.

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

Of course they started it, they were chasing the Whites down the street and following them to their cars.

kek this was the lanklet nigger who kept tripping over himself in the garage.

>implying they won't still get taxed because they are employed and have a responsibility to feed the government.
before the world wars, most of what would be considered the middle class didn't pay federal income tax.

dats' like 20 pairs of shoes.

Get ready for the scams.

>did not know why marchers singled him out
Because you started shit and got what you deserved.

A lot of these are proven to be scams

But let emotional liberals waste their money & some nigger waste 100k on crack & hookers, good for them

Sale Bitcoin.
Sale Bitcoin.
Sale Bitcoin.
Sale Bitcoin.

Buy Virtue Coin.

One coin will be selling at 50k by next Friday.

He started it, jesus people are retarded when it comes to niggers, why would you believe them? Also I love how the niggers were calling them pussies and telling them to do something and now they're all crying that they were abused lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY SOMETIMES

Notice the man the nigger knocked out before this happened on the ground to the left.

>As he fled into a nearby parking garage, the men caught up with him, hitting with their fists and wooden poles."
Totally false, I watched the whole thing live
Him and a group of about 10 others were taunting WN's with poles, following them for sometime, until all of them ended up in the parking garage and the niggers got fucked up and ran away

yeah for real. glad this video exists. from like 45 seconds before this happened on its just a bunch of black people mobbing on these people chasing them, saying "Do something nigga" "bitch ass nigga" over and over and over again

Sure looks to me like he ran in there after someone, not away from someone

He ran out of the parking garage after getting his shit rocked, but he did run in there with several others to fight the white bois and failed

100k Danm I should do this and pose a gay latino

honestly the right should start fake lefty go fund me's and then use the money to fund the right wing

just make sure your behind 7 proxies.

good, a fucking con artist is taking libtard's money.

i would bet 100 donuts he instigated this situation, IF it even happened.

>nigger asking for welfare

some things never change, do they?

LOL

2:20

they're chanting the hillary campaign slogan lmfao

>i believe that we will win

Na its good, it is very inefficient investment. It will encourage blacks to racketeer rich libs until they run dry. And the money will get wasted on drugs.

>$100k
He'll probably spend that on a car and a necklace and get it stolen in a few months

no he probably has 100k of court ordered nigglet care expenses.