Normies absolutely having a melt-down

I just logged onto Facebook.

Seriously like 40 posts in a row of people having a fucking meltdown about Charolettesville. This is almost more insane than Trump's early campaign.

I think this is so surreal and insane that people cannot even comprehend it. They thought that white people would be the world's cultural punching bag forever, and we were all going to stay docile little scapegoats for all of their problems.

They know white people hold all of the power, intelligence, and a history of strength. When white people uncuck their shit, who knows what will happen.

There are multiple protests happening across the country in response to a small group of white nationalist shitposters who assembled for an identitarian rally. I think they are more upset about this fact than they are upset about that nutcase who ran people over.

The fact is that left-wing movements have had tons of murders and victims. Police officers sniped, right-wingers beaten, entire neighborhoods or cities decimated, but one lunatic runs some VIOLENT protesters over, and they are talking like we are the most evil degenerates to ever live.

We are either on the path to victory or about to get our shit pushed in. I can't tell yet.

I'm betting on "shit pushed in".

We're gonna get our shit pushed in, and then we kill them all with neither remorse nor pity.

>optimism

Why all this optimism on Sup Forums over the publicity this is getting? This is bad publicity. Almost certainly. I don't see how this could win hearts and minds.

>"today in the news, NAZIS"
huh those are real...? what are they like again...?
>"murdered a beautiful brave important woman for no reason"
wow, i hate nazis!

Let's get this straight, Sup Forums

1) The kid was from Sup Forums
2) The kid did it on purpose
3) This fucking sucks

This is how Trump's campaign started though. Every normie and media outlet just in complete shock and outrage. Yelling how "LITERALLY HITLER" was campaigning, and constant counter-protests, and even a few violent riots against Trump.

It took a while to somewhat normalize Trump, and it may take a while to normalize white nationalism. We're not out trying to hurt anybody (unless it's in self-defense), we just don't want to be attacked by the leftist establishment system any longer.

Listen to me, the far left is responsible for creating the modern far right entirely. We need to understand that. The far left telling white people they don't deserve to exist, they don't deserve to propagate themselves or live their lifestyle is what pushed most of us here in the first place.

The more extreme and violent the left becomes the more white people will be alienated by them. They call everyone fascist, racist, and nazis even though white people have done nothing to them. The delusion of the left to oppress white people only helps us. In a way, this is the real accomplishment of terror attack. The left will use it to justify attacks on white people, to further the schism between cultural marxists and the races until people are forced into one camp or the other.

I'm waiting for random shootings of white people to happen, white people will begin to wake up to that and oppose them.

You just need better friends. All my normie friends are asking why the media doesn't lose its shit the same way over BLM shootings and other left-wing violence.

Western society is just obsessed with white racism, race baiting and identity politics especially young people. Everything is about race with them.

People need to stop feeling sorry for these sacks of shit. There's a prison industry waiting to pick up all of these subhumans.

People lose their minds over people standing around and Im supposed to think we are losing?

No it is bad publicity, and I honestly don't want stupid fat libshits getting killed

But bad publicity tends to popularize movements, especially if what they are saying is true.

Retarded braindead normies will believe the mainstream media, and open-minded people will investigate the alt-right and see what they think. Many young people will see all the clips and pictures on the mainstream media, and begin researching the alt-right out of curiosity.

I guarantee you that the alt-right will be bigger this time by next year, and the shock of the stupid car thing will being wearing off by next week.

Now people will be paying more attention to what alt-right figures have to say, just to keep up with the drama, and some people will be drawn to the movement because of this.

Turbo-spergs and nazi LARPers should probably be kicked out though.

Log-in to faceberg:

>virtue signaling post by some absolute piece of shit
>Look at meeeee, I'm a good person guys, I swear.

The amount of shills going ape shit right now is proof we are on the right track.

People are losing their minds because the most offensive thing imaginable happened: A bunch of young white men physically mobilized to take part in an identitarian movement. Everything that we learned was evil from high school and college just happened, and a bunch of white people didn't even give a fuck. They showed their faces and physically defeneded themselves with violence, no shame.

And these are just the people that were willing to physically show up to this rally. Imagine how many people agree but stayed home for various reasons.

The left understands this, and their entire world is fucking collapsing. These white people will no longer be the leftist scapegoat, and they hate it.

Unfortunate truth; we need more anti-white racism. We need more violence against white folk to wake the rest of us up. On the flip-side, racial tension is increasing and this will certainly happen in the near future. I just hope we don't have some random fuckhead like Dylan Roof show up in the next few months and set us back. If a leftist attack on innocent white people occurs before a right-wing nutjob attacks some random blacks or some shit, we'll be solid gold and enough whites will wake up to start shifting the scales. We need more martyrs, more events lead to more opportunites for martyrs.

Yeah, but Trump didnt get anyone killed. Some fatso is dead now because of that Unite the Right rally. I still have no idea what he point of the rally was.

Honestly this is the hardest I've ever seen Sup Forums get raided. Every third post is concern trolling bullshit.

her tits are literally bigger than her head

why

Those normies got what they deserved, a good ol fashion massacre

False flag

What was a false flag? The rally itself?

I'm serious, I can't even find a single link that explains what the original purpose of the rally was.

>bad publicity
Theres no such thing user

Jews if you're reading this the only thing that will save you is an emp. The goyim know. Stop them from communicating at all costs.

what's her name?

Guys, the fucking republican party condemned the alt-right.

Mainstream churches condemned the alt-right

JEFF SESSIONS condemned the alt-right, said he would investigate it.

This is fucking huge. Absolutely mind-blowing. I thought it would just be Battle of Berkeley round 2 with some eccentric autistic LARPing

This shit is no joke. I honestly get nervous just skimming the news right now, only because I don't think the west will ever be the same. It is the beginning of a new era, for better or for worse.

Good post and agree friendo

It was to "unite the right" against our common enemies, and the speakers were going to discuss that.

Also a protest of the removal of the confederate statue, because the left wants to erase white history.

So I could have a good fap

Good luck to all Republicans looking to expand their voter base in 2018....

Can you not comprehend that this is shocking and people feel bad about it? I swear man, ive felt like shit for two days now over this. We need leadership right now, Spencer needs to come out strong and outline a solid path forward to respond to this.

They are going to keep taking down Confederate monuments, because it bothers you fags.

Well they sure did unite the right, they united virtually every single person in America, in fact, in denounced them. I hope something else happens soon and everyone forgets about it.

>We are either on the path to victory or about to get our shit pushed in. I can't tell yet.

Me either.

If its the latter, at least every single centrist white and the boomer cucks will see their creation devour itself.

If we lost il take solace in knowing the lefties lose too. They are now cattle of the hateful browns of the world.

They will take everything from them.

>THE DEATH OF ONE IS A TRAGEDY
>THE DEATH OF MILLIONS IS JUST A STATISTIC

Looks like the media got their martyr.

it's because they all get their news from the jewish media, and the jewish media is all telling them that neo-nazi white supremacists conducted a well planned terrorist attack on innocent bystanders.

When the white chicks get disillusioned and scared that is when victory is complete.
A lot of white chicks will now start seeing blacks on twitter and facebook going "see these crackaz, rape white bitches, spread the seeds" and will feel conflicted and disgusted. Listening in to that conversation will shock them.

Quints of truth

>the white chicks
are you white? and why did you get quints?

There HAS been anti-white racism. But the brainwashed leftist hordes still think they deserve it, that whites are the oppressors.

CHECKED

Checked and correct, things are going to get dire but the key is to not give up, especially once white liberals are exposed to the realities of hatred towards whites. Their allies will turn on them solely for their race.

give some interesting reading links

The diget is real

We will not know the benefits or consequences of the rise of the alt-right for a while. This will either expand republican voter base, or demolish it.

I am sure within the next few months there will be many alt-right rallies, discussions, and demonstrations. I will not be surprised if 10,000 people are attending alt-right rallies. Literally just a couple months ago like 70-80 were showing up to alt-right rallies, now we had somewhere near 1,000.

The platform, the aesthetics, and the message obviously appeals to a certain demographic. Mostly young white people who grew up on internet culture. I think young white people feel the rage against our system more than Gen X or boomers do.
It all just depends if alt-right issues get normalized to discuss in public discourse or not.

Everybody and their mother publicly denounced trump when he began running as well.

lol this is so dramatic

My normie friends haven't posted much; but the lefties are posting stale memes and leftist rags about it.

calm down bro, the coming war is inevitable. you aren't going to be able to sit and watch everything on the internet in comfort forever. they're going to try to shut everything down. this is what happens when jews are allowed to destroy societies with "multiculturalism" (ie., white genocide).

This too. White women are the core of most modern far leftism, to push a divide between white women and the minorities they spend their lives defending will deprive the left of the gear that moves their movement.

You feel like shit over this? Then fuck off, you're a faggot and we don't need you, take your feelings, and fuck right off with them. Join the left. Maybe one day you'll get a nice fat tranny for a wife after you're done with 10 years of community service being butt fucked by Niggers for the crime of being white.

Just google some of it. Basically every public figure condemned the whole thing, even right-wing government figures.

I have never seen anything like it in my life. I never though it could strike a chord like this.

Spencer wasn't kidding when he said that the most rebellious and anti-establishment action is for white people to unite as an identity. I thought he was over-exaggerating.

I wonder how much losers like colbert, meyers, and "political entertainment" in general created this climate. When it became fun, it became sports, and fans emerged.

Jon stewart was "smart" in pretending to care about both sides, but he was a good schemer.

Nice thinking Serb. I never even considered this aspect of the problem before. Most women are liberal. This is a valid solution to the problem.

>Everybody and their mother publicly denounced trump when he began running as well.

I don't think it was that bad. I mean, everyone I know was denouncing white supremacy this weekend on face book. Pro-Trump, anti-Trump, Hillary supporters, Bernie bros, and people, who don't give a shit about politics, people who almost never make posts were denouncing the alt-right.

This short-sighted line of thought is what motivates so many sand niggers to blow themselves up for their religion.

NatSoc is better than that. It's about being the bigger man and winning hearts and minds through a display of unity and love for your own people. When we fight it's in uniform in broad daylight under an openly declared banner with our brothers at our sides. When we kill it's either with state power or against state power, never against fellow citizens (even fat libshits). Lone wolf attacks and murder-suicide martyrs have absolutely no fucking place in our identity.

It's bad enough that normies think "Nazis" are lone wolf terrorists now, all because of one autist. But Sup Forums seems to be on the verge of believing this kike propaganda itself.

WE WILL NOT ADOPT THE STEREOTYPE OUR ENEMY MADE FOR US.

you can even visually see what your pic describes on social media.

the weekly Islamic terrorism: Sad and solemn prayers, hashtags, "this Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride, ha take that racists!" posts, profile filters of country bombed.

What happened yesterday: the most outraged that I've ever seen lefties, even when Trump ran.

I just wish they fucking came out and said they want whites to die, so that way this civil war can kick off already.

yea it is surprising. i grew up in the deep south where the klan would show up bi-yearly and just wave flags and make trouble. this was the same thing. it didn't seem like that big of a deal but all the non-white people on my friends list are going ballistic.

what about la raza, worker marches, black panther, and nation of islam?

I mean, have you guys ever seen the fucking GOVERNMENT directly address/condemn a so-called "fringe" political movement?

That is just insane to me. It truly is a challenge to authority

by whom?

But the important thing is that:

1. IT HAPPENED
2. THE WORLD DID NOT END

The "glass ceiling" is broken. The notion that you can keep pushing is over. Right now every liberal will have to start questioning his own family members, and women are naturally prone to exonerate them behind closed doors while judging them in public.

Right now, a guess a new idea emerged:

>white people understand political violence as well

>Some fatso is dead now because of that Unite the Right rally
no. the fat bitch is dead because they illegally assembled in a roadway. they got exactly what they asked for

You're a retard if you think what you're seeing is genuine fear. It's fake outrage designed to push the narrative in the direction that will destroy your movement you idiot.

You're about get your SHITT PUUSSSHED IN

you have this backwards. women are attracted to dangerous bad boys. they don't become disillusioned when they see niggers acting tough on twitter, they are attracted to it. that's why they all want to bring in these fucking shitskin refugees; they want to be dominated so they feel safe and secure.

when white men start booting them the fuck out of our countries and reasserting our dominance over the world, that is when victory is complete. and that's when white women will want white men again.

>goybook

Yeah, definitely no social media botting there to push leftist social engineering agendas.

>killing people isn't good

Yeah of course, that's what I just said. I just meant that any dramatic coverage in the news could be beneficial in the long-term...maybe.

But I agree, I generally dislike all political violence. But realistically, I think all political demonstrations will be violent from now on.

>Guys, the fucking republican party condemned Trump.

>Mainstream churches condemned the Trump.

>TED CRUZ condemned Trump, said he would run against him.

>This is fucking huge. Absolutely mind-blowing. I thought it would just be Ron Paul round 2 with some eccentric autistic LARPing

>This shit is no joke. I honestly get nervous just skimming the news right now, only because I don't think the west will ever be the same. It is the beginning of a new era, for better or for worse.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, and the car incident will have no actual reprecussions. You direly overestimate the interest of the average American in murder.

Now if the kid had written a Dylan Roof manifesto and actually killed some niggers, then we'd have a problem, but he didn't. He might not even go to jail.

yeah it's kinda fucked up, but everyone will forget about it in 2 weeks. then we will go on preparing for the race war.

oh come off the after school special shit. you need an ethno state, not puppies and rabbits playing under nazi flags.

The world might end though.

The government may outlaw the alt-right through various means. The alt-right may pick up traction and because cause a low-key civil war.

Anything could happen at this point.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you run them over.
Then you win.

Other white people. White people brainwashed with bolshevism.

Not botting, people I actually know IRL.

Good point

they want SAFE bad boys, not bad boys that will strangle them and leave them dead in an alley. It is a fantasy that makes them wet because it's cool enough yet legal. Women themselves always attack each other the worst.

Just wait until black women start attacking white women as white man's ally or some shit. Then the shit goes defcon.

Not possible. Literally nothing that they could do in response to this can hurt us. Nobody who was receptive to our ideas to begin with is going to care that some spaz ran over some Antifas.

What is necessary is that the next phase of the plan is handled with care, which I assume Spencer is capable of doing. So far he's been right about basically everything, I'm not sure I trust him but he's getting results.

Maybe these are the birth-pangs of normie-nationalism. I dare to dream it. Now let's meme it. Digits decide.

kek

Love your photo! Here's my take on Jack Carter.

>alt right
doesn't exist. the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group to avoid discussion, debate, and further investigation by their mindless audience. gj falling for another obvious jewish trick, genius

>Then you run them over.
>Then you win.
Wrong. THEY win

>The government may outlaw the alt-right

Thereby turning it into a revolutionary struggle for bored teenagers. The whole issue now is that there is this new idea that these new right groups are not pathethic nazis but scary ones.

>This is bad publicity.

Of course, the media is biased and we know that. We have to stop caring about what the lying press says about us, you concern troll.

>Let's get this straight, Sup Forums

The kid's car was being beaten and he was under imminent threat. Therefore what he did was justified.

>not bad boys that will strangle them and leave them dead in an alley.
no actually they do want that, or at least the threat of it if they don't behave. i'm not joking either.

Our movement has been growing quietly but steadily for years now. We did not need to be thrown into the spotlight in this manner.

Yes, we need martyrs in the Christian mold (who are victims and die innocently) not the Muslim mold (who blow themselves up in lone wolf attacks).

They are goading us into believing this one autist and one dead landwhale define us or represent us. It's fucking bait.

>if normies actually got out and did anything then hilary would be president
normies love talking shit on facebook but they're even worst than /r9k/ when it comes to actually getting out and doing it.

Nigger you don't get what he meant by martyr.

The fuck in the Challenger wasn't the martyr, the innocent white people who'll be gunned down by another Micah Xavier in a week are.

Sessions and DoJ is investigating the the Mayor and PD. The car accident is not federal jurisdiction dipshit.
They will be investigating Antifa and these stupid neo-nazi groups.

serbro gets it. Spread hate against white women and children.
if possible, attach racist propaganda which adheres to niggers exclusively

>We are either on the path to victory or about to get our shit pushed in. I can't tell yet.
the fun is in not knowing yet. it's like opening a wrapped present. i'm asking Santa/Satan for the day of the rope.

They already thought we were the worst thing that ever lived. There is nothing we can do to make them hate us more. May as well defend ourselves and not care.

Oh, boys, I just CAN'T WAIT for the bloodshed to begin.

>Yes, we need martyrs in the Christian mold (who are victims and die innocently)

>We
>Hasn't left his computer seat in days
It's like we're all just watching some American Football on TV

Technically speaking we are the oppressors but that doesn't mean we "deserve it".

-_-

"Neo-nazi" groups. You mean the alt-right? You mean Sup Forums larpers who went to protest the removal of the confederate statue?

Shup up, faggot. Normies don't give a fuck about a Marxist cunt that went to disrupt a peaceful gathering with anti-white violence. Normies do not like Antifa.

>We did not need to be thrown into the spotlight in this manner.

Wrong. Think about how harder it will be now for a liberal to "prove" he is not racist. Now they will have to go to even more ridicoulous nonsense to prove they are "allies". Which means they will self-radicalize and the more sane ones will silently flee.

And they will try to push new meaning of "freedom" that will be more totalitarian and will go into lashing out. Even if they try to appease blacks it will look like they do it out of fear.

I bet a lot of people unsure about guns before will now buy them as well.

White Supreemists have actually conducted horrifically stupid terrorist attacks, like massacring a BASED sikh temple

Nothing fucking happened in response, except a brief window of media outrage

Unite The Right didn't actually do shit, they were lawful protestors and the victims of government civil rights violations.

And Fields is probably only guilty of manslaughter via poor judgment, not terrorism

They can't ban white nationalism over this

Something else is happening