youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so, what do?
convince Kimmy to nuke somebody else?

Of a considerate size if validated

Whats that supposed to mean?

This makes me very happy I want this world destroyed this would is cuck as fuck everyone pray for nuclear war plz

Well thats an interesting perspective...

If this happens liberalism would not be able to survive that why no civiliazation pass 1950 was liberals it cannot survive because of technology and shit but if the work restarts we will have a second chance to fix this I hope all of ME EU NA GETS NUKED

WE HAVE A SECOND CHANCE PRAISES THE LORD

youtu.be/UAPVcsDOU9U

On August 21, 1831, Nat Turner launched his slave revolt.

On August 21, 2017, Liberals will launch a "slave revolt" to coincide with the Solar Eclipse.

Coincidence? I think not.

what kind of faggot uses tiki torches anyway.

Illuminati confirmed

>believing what reporters say president trump said
you are one DUMB nigger

Rekt

coup within a month

>reporter asks trump "are we going to war"
>trumpp answers "i think you know the answer to that"

le epic LARPing man

>eclipse coming

So what? There's some kind of eclipse like every other month.

I know those ones

Me too I want to be king of this post-nuclear war wasteland and run around with my bandit gang raping bitches and keeping sex slaves

BLOOD FOR THE DEMIURGE

>trump literally told a reporter we are going to war
katy tur is a good example of the press being the most vile and despicable scum on the face of the earth

this was the exchange:
tur: hey shithead are we going to war?
trump: i think you know the answer to that

rather than being an honest human being. and stating that she knows we are not going to war, she publishes the exchange and then msnbc smears it worldwide as if it means the opposite of what it really means

underrated

Why the fuck August 15??

I dont think anyone actually knows what trump meant by that.

Unless we go full 1488 before that.

Thats when north korea plans to test 4 icbm missles near guam

Not sure if that will ever happen

DEFCON 4 at the moment. Most likely we go to 3 mid-day Monday. We are not taking this action now to avoid misunderstanding. Upon any firing from NK into sea 20 miles from Guam, the we go up to level 3. If they land closer or on Guam level 2. Get some rest. This is not now.

I looked up and August 15 is a holiday for both Koreas as it's the date when they where liberated from Japanese occupation

as long as it is the Chinnese and Africa/middle east getting nuked

Humanity can't take another war on European soil without turning black forever

trump was responding to "what is the bad option" not 'what are we doing" you fucking pirate

You forgot canada
That is if your going for anti Sup Forums arenas for eradication

>mfw days away from a nuclear war

>days
Plural? If they do their normal 10-11am test time that's 22 hours from now.

well like i guess

it's not going to expand to a WW since China and Russia will back down and stay calm. But it could be nukes a few nukes, surely. Also NK could just use it's non-nuke artillery of the South, and could start with that. Japan could get a nuke, maybe Guam gets a nuke hit. I think we can shoot down about 3 in four nukes. So if ten are launched by NK, expect two or three hits. I doubt they have more than that. This is sheer speculation and I know nothing. But it kinda makes sense as a guess.

jewish/biblical religion shit is coming in September so you can expect shit to happen before then.

That means cancer, DEFCON levels and more liberty restricting crap like the patriotic act.

yes, everybody here knows that. but it is one metric. better than no metrics.

SITE SOURCES KEK

Top ambassadors from North Korea have been called back to their country for an emergency meeting. This could be a regualr "Emergency meeting" however, like the one in July of 2015. 43 ambassadors in total it seems.

soon

DO

IT

FAGGOT

Oh please, he doesn't even have the stones to nuke Guam when he says he will. Just shut up already, you schizos.

Oh yeah and where's the source for
And why do you think the eclipse has anything to do with shit? It's not like we'll be in total darkness because of it. That guy's right, happeningfags really are cancer.

You never know. You government and media will not tell you everything. In an event like this it may all be after the math. Charlottsville may be a distraction.

>>trumpp answers "i think you know the answer to that"
TL note: "No, you fucking retard. I got this."

Before this weekend I was scared of a war

After this weekend I realize we need a fucking war. This country needs people to experience real conflict.

>He said
And then he was smited by the Lord.

it is a fucking distracation, the russia shit died off now its time for another whitey does it an shiettt episode. They cant make any shekels off trump now its ready for muh alt right bull shit.

Where's your source? If it's anywhere other than your asshole or express.co.uk, let me know.

Real world politics?

But.. but.. muh white pride! Muh 14 words! I'm a special white snowflake. My marches are the most important thing in the wooooorld!

>when you tall about a bad solution does that mean war
>i think you know the answer to that
youtu.be/AQ2CIWhrf78
youtu.be/AQ2CIWhrf78

large if correct

>>trumps warmongering twitter fingers.
>>trump literally told a reporter we are going to war
Fuck off, divide an conquer shill.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Maybe your right. But no one can openly confirm. Its up to the time.

But there so comfy, bro.

>Charlottsville may be a distraction
Charlottesville was a bunch of autists from Sup Forums and Arthur Donald marching around and LARPing as Nazis in front of a statue with lit up Walmart tiki torches. The next day a Jew with a nignog friend who was fighting against white supremacy ran over a bunch of Antifarts with his car and even beached a whale. No, it wasn't a psyop, no, it wasn't a distraction orchestrated by North Korea. Stop it. Get some help.

I'm a lolbertarian who believes in the right of these alt right white pride to speak their dumb hate speech. Yet even I think these pansies need to get the fuck over themselves and realize there are bigger things going on.

By distraction i meant it was orchestrated so the public ognores any threat from nk for the time being.

Where's the link for trump saying we're going too war?
I know tomorrow some shit might go down and on the 21st-23rd with nato

youtu.be/AQ2CIWhrf78
I said literally like a dumbass. Watching it again its uncunclusive. Sorry pol.

Yeah. Sometimes the alt-right dipshits and leftie antifaggots are just autistic retards.

Can we ship these shitheads off to an island to screech at each other?

Fuck. Let's just send them to North Korea. The lefties will think they're going to heaven and the right wingers will think they're landing a new crusade.

All good user. Didn't really hear what the reporter said but sounds out there.

Sauce?

how about no, butthead?

Gargantuan if there is veracity to your claim..

Ah shit, the jews are behind this aren't they.

its going to be an islamic event and jewish event so yes the jews and muslims will fuck shit up

white men shoud draft dodge
brown people should get drafted they hate us and would love nothing more than for us to die

im sorry but im not a pussy if i get drafted im fighting for my country.

good then you wont be around while i bang your wife

lol i dont have a wife

good then you will die off and your weak beta genes wont pollute us

america is a fucking joke

who said im beta just because im not married doesnt mean i dont bang chicks

>he thinks banging chicks makes you alpha
they put out within the first 10 min if they are attracted to you, not a very difficult task