NEO-NAZI PSYOPS

Lee Stranahan just dropped a truth bomb on twitter, Evan McMullin caught working with neo-Nazi groups from Ukraine to smear Trump

twitter.com/stranahan/status/896937977787670528

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexus-services-will-pay-bail-for-counter-protesters-300503519.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would it actually be possible to meme the red & black anarchist flag into a neo-nazi flag? Antifa would have to completely change their look if they suddenly get labelled as "nazis"

The funny thing is that Hitler chose Red for his movement partly for this very reason, to throw off the commies. So we could easily start meming
Red = blood
Black = soil

do it.

just watched the lee stranahan video, can't tell if this is legit but this fucking scary

Bump

Bump

Dang

WTF why the ukrainians working with ZOG ?

I really hope this isn't tin-hat foil nonsense

Who do you think funded their (((revolution)))?

If Mcmuffin goes down as a result of this, I will be chuckling to myself for a whole day straight

True but desperate.

Just own up m8

hey boyos, want some refugees?

kek
saved

literal CIA nigger mcmullin trying to smear right wing

prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexus-services-will-pay-bail-for-counter-protesters-300503519.html

Appears the university might have ordered the counter protest. Appears there is insurance coverage of it hidden behind a PR firm. Expect this thread to die.

That's all trumpfags ever talk about.
All nonsense

>(((Lee Stranahan)))
FAKE NEWS

Red white and black are the colors of the old German flag.

test

Um because Ukraine is a ZOG project rather than a country now?

thanks saved
>Nexus Services, Inc., CEO Mike Donovan announced today that his company would free all pro-civil rights "counter-protestors" by paying for all bonds stemming from the arrests of those standing against the "neo-Confederates" in Charlottesville, Virginia today.
cock suck rat traitors

Yes, that was also a part of the party flag. I'm talking about the flyers and posters the NSDAP published. They used "revolutionary" red to attract attention.