Second American Civil War

>American civil war starts
>lefties get BTFO because pic related

What the fuck were they thinking?
It's not like the cops or military are full of lefties, what do they expect to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s not gonna be a civil war, we’re just gonna see a few more of you tufffbois punched in the face on twitter, laugh about it, and move on.

Lol hilljacks still can't do fucking math. It can be 100% in low-density states and it still doesn't fucking matter.

kek
why is New York so cucked? Even California has twice as many guns

the number of guns you need to control a situation is directly proportional to how many you're up against.

Can any Nebraska anons explain the low rate of gun ownership?

The South will rise again.

On standby.

Would like to know as well

how the fuck does Louisiana have more than texas?

More gators to shoot at.

illegals cant buy guns

I feel like this graph is wrong. If someone called and asked if I owned guns I certainly wouldn't tell the truth.

gun-fearing liberal hotspots in the urban centers and

I assume it's because the unregistered guns the illegals have weren't accounted for in the poll.

This

There isn't going to be a civil war, or even a good race riot.

>you tuffbois
I'm a liberal leaf, just wondering why american liberals are so retarded.

I'm sure this is Legally owned guns.
Rhode Island only has 6%. Yea, and 30% illegally owned

>west virginia
>54.2%
Yeah thats bullshit, I sold guns in this state. I live there. I sold more than 2000 firearms in less than a year. Try 70-80%.

Lot of boating accidents in Nebraska, maybe.

how many were to people who already had guns though? Like, 5 guns to one guy is still just one gun owner for the statistic.

I lived in Nebraska for a while. It's really just that everyone is a fudd and have to work on the farm more than there's time for hunting. But as a native Arkansan I always thought that was a stupid way to live. I'm 20 and own two AR-15s, a Mossberg 590a1, and a Ruger American Predator. I'm the low end in my community. Everyone else has a large gunsafe+ in their posession.

Yes most likely 1/10 was a new buyer. I sold a lot of hand guns. Remember this is reported gun owners. Even in those low number lib states i bet its a lot higher.

This, wyo user here and we have the highest number of guns per capita in the country,
It's around 5 guns/person

Nebraskanon here, most people I know in the panhandle have guns. Guessing it is because nearly 80% off the population is in Omaha and Lincoln which are fairly liberal cities full of hipster liberals and felons with unregistered guns.

The cops and military are totally doing to revolt against the guys paying their salaries.

MA has higher % than NH? How the fuck does this happen

>hit da weed nigga, hit da pipe nigga, itz a cold ass world nigga, kill you in your sleep nigga! - Tupac "Thug Love"
Anyways, what y'all need to remember is that, most far-left Marx/anarchist/poz groups are mostly isolated in enclaves in (((college))) towns and (((big cities))). You'll never see they ass in big communities in the Heartland/South/Breadbasket. I checked out my local marxist groups in my town of a population of 70k. A mere fucking 50 something folks.

>Be Arizona
>Have the most free to own Gun Laws in the US
>32%

Come on Arizona your my home state that number better climb to 40%.

its just not that many people en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_in_the_United_States

lol... that is a map of people who would ADMIT to the government they own guns

top kek

Nebraska 19.9 percent, I don't know anyone in Nebraska who DOES NOT own guns.

Whatever side gets the military wins. Guns can't do shit against anything that's not a footman.

What the fuck is wrong with Nebraska? Even California has more guns

Your saying you guys are note retarded? You voted for an ex drama school teacher for fucks sake.

20.1% of California is way the fuck more than
37.5% of Nevada and 56.9% of Idaho, combined.
Also, there is a helluva big military presence in
California, especially Air Force, but also Navy.

>you guys are note retarded
no U R note retarted

That's why babe. Most gun owners in Cali are rural folk, LEOs, hunters and vets. I would love to see light to dark shade in population in CA to see in what areas they're more concentrated.

Lol. This is data from 2015, long before the new California gun laws were put into place, banning the sales of rifles with bullet buttons. I'm pretty sure California's gun ownership is in the 30%-40% range.

Perhaps you haven't been paying much attention to international news in the past few years particularly revolutions in the Middle East and in Ukraine but it does not take much to spark a civil war. All of those revolutions and others in History started where we are now with irreconcilable division between people and frequent violent protests building up a powder keg that ignites upon a massacre.

Or perhaps you misunderstand what a civil war is and assume they are always like the first American civil war or those fought by the romans with relatively evenly divided forces and standard armies. Ignoring the countless others that started with fragmented paramilitaries

The divide in this country is bigger than it has ever been, the irreconcilable differences between Americans are far more than they were during the first civil war. The Left has been openly calling for rebellion and violence since the election and the Right has been waiting for such a war for years. The fighting between the two has continued to escalate now to the point of killings and most people sense a war on the horizon. At the rate things are going it is very possible that we could end up seeing the formation of active paramilitaries within a couple of months.

The United States is an empire and this is a war that will be fought for years to come and not just between two sides but a clusterfuck myriad of paramilitaries against eachother and the U.S. Government trying to maintain order and itself

> Random guys are going to pick up their gums and kill each other

Do you forget that we have a fucking army? With soldiers from both sides? And a draft for conscripts? They'd be the ones doing the fighting. Hillbilly Joe isn't going to load his shotgun into his Cadillac and cruise to New York to purge lefties, hillbilly Joe is going to get selected for the draft and get flown out to New York so he can use his military-grade rifle to kill other soldiers. And there's this little thing called the rest of the world who would, spoiler, mostly side with the liberal government and not the guys out to purge Jews and niggers.

There gonna have to deal with their enemies that the US kept in check

This comment is note retarded

Numbers based on what exactly? I don't know anyone who will answer honestly how many guns they own. If this is based on registered weapons, it is low by a huge amount.

You psychopaths really want to go around, burning your own schools and roads and garbage trucks, killing your neighbors' children and dying for the cause of literally cutting off your nose to spite your face, don't you?

What do you GET out of it, anyway? What would you get out of the destruction and devastation that you want to create? Will it make you feel like a man, OP? Will raping a woman because she doesn't like people treating each other cruelly make you feel better? Will bashing an infant's head against a wall because his father said blacks don't deserve to be lynched sound like a good time?

Because that's what's gonna happen if there's a war. You all know that, right?

Stop it. Christ, implying big cities and knowledge are somehow Jewish enclaves and conspiracies, as though somehow some racial bullshit denigrates and de-legitimizes people instead of showing you for what you are, is a terrible look for you.

what are the chances that the kikes use their money to arm the left?

New york has a lot higher gun ownership than 10%.

Zero, because Jews aren't some gigantic conspiracy group, they're just a couple million individuals living their lives in this country like everyone else, George Soros doesn't have near the money to raise an army even if he wanted to, and if you don't think the FBI is watching /pol, you're a fucking moron.

much like they do now with antifa. Not so much weapons(yet),but with money

uhh, Soros seems to have infinite amount of money..

day of the rake when? trudeau must die so do you

If it happened with the Sparticists, it would undoubtedly happen again.

Based Idaho reporting in.

leaving shit hole ca soon hope you dont mind another ca coming to your beautiful state :)

this
we love going to the lake half the year they are thawed

>work on the farm more than there's time for hunting
now you went and sounded like a dunb southern cousin fucker

>20yr
ok, so you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground still

>i didnt know a household that didnt have a rifle and shotgun
>ya know, to shoot durr n birds
>and there are a fuck ton of bowhunters
>how did you miss all the guys in camo
>oh, you must not have seen them
>they were wearing camo

Yeah, actually I DO mind, faggot. We all mind. You dicks are deadset on ruining our state. You faggots are like terrified of nature or something. You come here because it's "quaint" and "natural", then you wanna cut down 5 acres to build shit that you liked in california. If you like that gay shit, stay in your gay ass state.

Of course, nobody can stop you. But we all talk shit about you and charge you way more for drugs.

Also, don't go to oregon or washington. They all hate you too.

desu, I can't think of anyone who likes californians.

haha faggot

cops and military may not be entirely leftists but that is who they would end up supporting. did you not see what happened yesterday?

drugs? you sound like a degenerate who the fuck does drugs are you a nigger? I think I will be just fine in ID lol.

I just want a civil war to happen because I don't support either side and I just want to shoot up some motherfuckers.

>nebraska confirmed for capture the flag goalpost
>simpleton OP faggot confirmed
>thinks guns are only owned by white male traitors
it must hurt you too much to think i guess

That not accurate since most guns aren't even registered.

lol neck yourself

Fun story about you californians tho
>be living in WA
>some of my roommates friends from CA fame up for the week.
>apparently had just found a neat pintrest board on hiking, cause they thought they were little outdoorsmen all of a sudden
>oklol.jpg
>take them to rainier to hike paradise
>they paid for all of our day passes
>I'm lolling cause I don't think they know it's gonna be a 10+ mile hike today
>get out of the car
>"oh my god! there's bugs everywhere!-AH"
>they seriously get back in the car and refuse to hike because of mosquitoes and shit

>my absolute face when

wa gun owner here. fuck seattle.

Watch the rundown video. Watch how little logic or sense every single one of those people put into everything they were doing even as they were staring death in the face.

The dainty princess who had to get pulled back from the pile of KO's. The trannie who humped the back of the car brandishing an umbrella and broke its hip.

This is the level of delusion we're dealing with here. These people are going through life in a kind of dream state where they're the hero, twitter violence is real, and nothing can ever hurt them in any way.

They expect exactly this...

They're going to be real surprised when even more die.

NY SAFE Act, thanks "Adam Lanza"!

how the fuck does hawaii have a higher rate than nebraska?

Honestly this chart is bullshit. Tons of people get firearms from unregistered private sales. Which is totally legal in most states.

There is no way for someone to know who has or doesn't have a gun.

Ahh, delusion at its finest.

lmfao that's some funny shit in all seriousness I can't wait to get out of this shit hole ca sucks donkey dick

smart people dont run their mouths on the phone to strangers

I believe it's because of Nebraska's weird pistol purchase permit. You need to have a permit in Nebraska to buy a pistol (just $5 and short form) so people are less inclined to go out and get one I think.

>note retarded
You had one job, leaf.

Its not like I want to "bash a baby's skull in", holy fuck dude nice projecting. Civil war is simply the only fate this nation will have, because empires do not last forever and nothing in this nation is unified. Its the divided states of America, divided bitterly on racial, economic, cultural, and political lines. Just look at this last election and the vitriolic rhetoric that circulates on both sides of the aisle. Fuck its not even an aisle anymore its more like a bar stuffed full of 50 people that hate each other. It hasn't been fixed or been on its way to being fixed for years, because instead it gets worse and worse. The system is too bloated and rotten, so its simply natural that civil war is the answer and the result.

TLDR I don't wish for death, dipshit, I wish for change. That which can only be brought about if this stagnant nation undergoes dramatic events.

I don't want a civil war and I'm right winger, I see how bad the whole thing would actually be.

mutha fucka do you think that stops anyone at walmart from walking out with an 870 or r700?
>it dont

it's been proven that people like Soros make a killing off the collapse of countries so they can take over

he helped orchestrate it in eastern europe and asia in the 90s, he can do it again

The south is responsible for the niggers being here in the first place

I feel like this can't be accurate. DE only 5% but DC fucking 25% ? DC doesn't even have a gun range and has like 1 shop. Meanwhile most of DE is just farmers fields.

>What the fuck were they thinking?
they weren't. The "revolutionaries" are retarded college aged kids with no money for guns and no family to protect. Anyone else that supports the left are leeches off the system or legit retards

day of the rake follows (((2nd Civil War)))
>saged

Here is a map that actually seems plausible.

Daily Reminder that:

>the armed forces will not support a right wing beta uprising to protect your rights or even the white race, they are as big wellfare leeches as your average wetback or liberal arts student

>your armed forces and police departments pledge alliegance to the Israeli Goverment and the AIPAC

>if you start a race war a dont get inmediate control of nuclear weapons you will be comndemning the white race for ever

>the civil war would not be you against antifa, it will be you against al nusra-fsa-IS-chechens, mexican and colombians drug cartels, chinesse maoist guerrillas, pro neoliberal PMC trying to steal as many valuables resources as they can, the banks, and so on, not even serbian kebab removers would be on your side, you would only count with a handful of disfrenchased autist around the globe, many of which are mixed race

>(((they))) are not only targeting the white race, in fact, they are targeting the high IQ people of all the races. High iq people are the ones with the lowest birthrates

>the so called leaders of these stupid movemenst make huge noise about being replaced, but they dont want to have large families, even if that implies a huge effort, isnt your race worth it?

>start deleting your facebook and social media post

>start adopting the same tribalist behaiviours that (((they))) use in order to survive, if (((they))) could gain control of your country while only being 2% of the population, you at least could come with a plan to survive the incoming mayhen

>Xtianity morals would only play against you in the coming conflict, it is time to put all the propaganda away and start thinking like chinese warlords

Nebraska requires a permit for handgun purchases

state is pretty cucked, people are pretty decent though. haven't been to the cities.

this guy gets it
>a free (you) for you

yes but pistols are the easiest and cheapest option for most people so I think it plays a part.

well you can think it all you want but it aint gonna make it anymore valid. after columbine they had to make an announcement about not bringing rifles/shotguns to school property. they were everywhere

Yeah, but if it gets bad enough, they absolutely will!

I'm honestly surprised my home state is more armed than Texas.

>Most gun owners in Cali are rural folk
...except for drug dealers, gang members,
outlaw bikers, and urban underground.

everything but the russia part is probable, still you're spreading that (((russia))) is a good guy shit so neck yourself

What the fuck is up with Nebraska? I'm an Iowan and always knew they were faggots, but why are they so wimpy?

UN and NATO's existence, along with the lefty forces having international funding will prove your speculations regarding the outcome of any civil war incorrect. The US is not in a vacuum.

No data because people don't register their firearms.

Nebraska is known for three things.

Corn, cucks, and black bucks.