Spencer: Why is he so damn scary?

Since this weekend we've seen a lot of activity on Sup Forums but the focus has been on spencer. This is because antifa-type activists are trying to sew discontent on Sup Forums. There's no reason for as many people to come out against him as there are unless they're not the usual Sup Forums posters.

Everyone is freaking out "HE'S A DISINFO AGENT/FED" but I have to ask: who cares even if he is? There's much more interesting stuff going on and much more to talk about.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/12598475
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pro Spencer
Newfag

He's scary because of his man tits. Spooky stuff.

>pro Spencer

Leaf.

i've been here for over 4 years now and i've known about spencer for about 7 years. discovered him when i was watching everything hoppe
vimeo.com/12598475

i don't get it though, why do people here hate him?

>i'm not owned!!!

>Conspiracy theorists theorizing about conspiracies involving conspiracy theorists theorizing about conspiracies.
Know how Sup Forums likes to tout the "muh white IQ" meme?

Did it ever occur to you guys that you're the ass-end of the bell curve?

yes
but can you discuss the topic?

OP should be banned.
Spencer shill trying to push his narrative. He's best friends with the founder of Antifa and he is a CIA plant.
MODs need to get their shit together and perma ban these faggot OP's

I am discussing the topic.

Your low intelligence has lead you to believe in a paranoid delusion because you're so stupid that you can't muster the imagination to consider that anyone believes anything that you don't.

It's a lack of intelligence that causes you to be in conspiracies.

He just hurt Trump and what we are trying to do and this is not the 1st time. Much like David Duke hes trotted out to cause effective right winger damage by association. If hes not a Fed hes incompetent and useless anyway.

can you please go get fucked ShareBlue shill?

>Spencer shill trying to push his narrative
what narrative, specifically? how?
>He's best friends with the founder of Antifa and he is a CIA plant.
I never heard of this, can you get me a reference?you'er not discussing the topic, you're discussing my intelligence, which has nothing to do with the topic.
i just countered a conspiracy theory with another showing how foolish these these conspiracy theories are.

The topic is your bored, fantasies of persecution.

>He just hurt Trump and what we are trying to do and this is not the 1st time. Much like David Duke hes trotted out to cause effective right winger damage by association. If hes not a Fed hes incompetent and useless anyway.
I can see this argument but i don't understand the allegations that he's a fed.

what do you mean persecution?
you're calling me stupid
that's all the persecuting against me that's going on at the moment
i want to know how people substantiate that he's a fed

>confederate flag
>can't even keep his statues
buddy, you don't need to worry about shariablue, you can't even maintain your own lawn lol

>that comic
identity politics are ossifying along racial lines so I don't think it really applies anymore.
no one freaked out about spencer saying heil trump than Sup Forums itself.
everyone who wants to associate trump with hitler did it anyways. anyone who was already convinced of it wouldn't have their mind changed by someone throwing up a roman salute

You have to factor in that Sup Forums has been hit hard by shills these past two days.

its likely a game plan of theirs to plant the seed that any person that stand out on the right is a terrible person thats not to be trusted.

I mean shit.There's at least a handful of shills here on a daily basis posting negative Trump shit.

This is why he's scary. This is what the Lugenpresse understands and fears.

>its likely a game plan of theirs to plant the seed that any person that stand out on the right is a terrible person thats not to be trusted.
this is what i figure. the left is always trying to "unperson" people. they got that guy fired from his hot dog job lol

it just seems that people are really, really, really over the top in their agreement that he's a fed with nothing to back it up. it just doesn't pass my BS detector.

nice digits
yes, the media is flipping shit over losing viewers/readers to the internet as well as controlling the narrative.
they and spencer are both antagonistic to each other but also symbiotic in the way david duke is. e.g. "See!! The KKK is still strong and everywhere and a real threat!!"
it raises his profile while keeping their addicted viewers watching

Did it ever occur to you that that intelligent people who disagree with your political beliefs exist?

And it shouldnt.

because they're likely just trying to keep you from supporting him.

Along those same lines you can notice that the center-right media in the US tries to ignore Spencer entirely, while the leftwing media uses him as a bogeyman. The normie Conservative press is afraid his arguments will persuade their viewers. The left is just glad to have an enemy.