Why do Slavs think they're white?

Why do Slavs think they're white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_constitutional_referendum,_2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Andrews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off shill

Why do kikes think divide and conquer tactics work?

>t. Slav

Off to the gas chamber, you filthy sub-humans.

slavs are not white! stupid goyim!

What's wrong with being a white nationalist? It is a non issue.

>Hitler was wrong, guys, I swear!

I think he looks handsome

He was. He failed to kill jews and let millions of them to whine about holocaust

We dont. We hate to be associated with a race that are prone to homosexuality, cuckoldry and transgenderism like the white race.

We are better than them and more man than they are.

As a student, he cannot be expelled, but he's going have a hard time finding a job when he graduates.

Its something i think all Sup Forums can agree on

Every non-white who isn't African and doesn't live in a white country sees themselves as white. There are people in southern India who think they're the same as Tim Allen.

Leftists sow the wind and reap the whirlwind
They will beg for mercy when there won't be any left
Sad!

Slavs are an ally of the white though but speaking of genetics and culture Slavs are their own people and are a proud people I add.

>In 2015, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) ranked Croatia 5th in terms of LGBT rights out of 49 observed European countries, which represented an improvement compared to the previous year's position of 12th place.[3][4] Croatia is among 11 member countries that make up a LGBT Core Group at U.N. on Ending Violence and Discrimination.[5]

>On 1 March 2013, the Minister for Science, Education and Sports, Željko Jovanović, announced that his ministry would begin an action to remove all homophobic content from books used in both elementary and high schools. He wanted to especially target Religious education books (religious education in Croatian schools is an optional course).[49]

In March 2014, it was announced that Croatia had granted asylum for the first time to a person persecuted on the basis of their sexual orientation - a young man from Uganda who had fled the country as a result of the Uganda Anti-homosexuality Act.[50]

>Some media reports have suggested that most gay men serving in the military generally decide to keep their sexual orientation private, but there have also been reports suggesting that the Croatian Armed Forces take discrimination very seriously and will not tolerate homophobia among its personnel.[55][56]

ask a nigger if he sees a difference between a slav and a white.

>>On 1 March 2013, the Minister for Science, Education and Sports, Željko Jovanović, announced that his ministry would begin an action to remove all homophobic content from books used in both elementary and high schools. He wanted to especially target Religious education books (religious education in Croatian schools is an optional course).[49]
Look what happened afterward, you white sissy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_constitutional_referendum,_2013

The Education minister Željko Jovanović was a Serb, and the PM was a left-winger that lost the election about this.

Point me out where did you democratically banned gay marriages on a plebiscite.

Thanks my man
t. half Slav half German mongrel

what kind of slav are you?

Tim Allen is a jew. Nice example of a white man

Are Irish white?

Could your kikery be anymore obvious?

Is he the "Don Andrews" 2.0?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Andrews

They aren't even human. Slavs never will be white no matter how bad they want to be

you are mistaken, my roach friend.

WOW don't you guys get this naziphobia is only going to make more nazi exreamist? This is exactly what they want you to do! We need to accept their moderate nazi beliefs into our diverse culture.

Fuck off kike.

Irish women are fuckin hot. Usually.

not really mate
have u been to ireland?

>you don't agree with me on something your must be a kike/shill

is this new or am i only just noticing this now

>papists
>even human

No. Don't ruin the dream, bro. I'm happy as I am.