I cant take it anymore guys

I cant take it anymore guys.
>I'm a christian man
>The bible says the jews are gods chosen people
>But the jews and Saudis are behind every fault America has incased
>If all men are created equal why are Saudis flooding us with inferior seeming people
>redpill me on the jews. How can this work
Am so confuckled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They crucified our lord and fell out of favor. They let criminals out of prison rather than save Jesus.
They also tried to sink the U.S.S. Liberty.

>>I'm a christian man

There's your first problem right there.

You think a bunch of semetic goat herders two fucking thousand years ago writing folklore handed down to them by word of mouth figured out how the world works? Holy fuck that's some stupid shit.

>But the jews and Saudis are behind every fault America has incased
Those (jews) aren't god's people but Satan's.

>If all men are created equal why are Saudis flooding us with inferior seeming people
if they're human they have a soul and earth, god could care less of race.

>Those (jews) aren't god's people but Satan's.
This.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Autistic screech: now with cute graphics

>id, checKed
Doing good work user,
Thanks

*accidental sage
Been fighting shill threads myself

Then don't be a christcuck

todays jews arent real jews unless they are saved
todays jews follow the teachings of the pharisees (judaism)

piss off anti christian assholes

Don't worry the oil will be gone and the government will have relegated itself to womens daytime TV and cartoons.

I'm not anti-christian. Just telling you guys that you're going to have to give that shit up if you really find a conflict between what the world need to be and the method of getting there.

jews invented communism

lenin, trotsky, and karl marx are jewish

that sin is why the holocaust happened

Sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

well worth the watch

Sup Forums

Start Over

Lets All Love Lain.

But user, they are created equally.
I think you are confusing cause with effect. Just because they were created equally does not mean we will behave equally.

I look to the world and the ONLY truth I see is that good and evil exist. We are born with the idea of right from wrong that does not have to be taught. Why is that?

Because God gave men a sense of justice...

Jews follow the Talmud, which was written by successors of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

In the Talmud, Jews learn to hold nothing but contempt for gentiles, thinking of them as lesser beings to be exploited.

Atheist Jews dominate academia, culture, and finance. However, they have the same contempt for non-Jews and adhere to no morality or traditions holding them back.

>todays jews follow the teachings of the pharisees (judaism)

Even this is untrue , they are talmudist they dont even do things such as the burned offerings from the ot , the only burned offering is them again in the next holocaust

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

genetics and natural selection were invented by God

why do you think He told us not to inbreed?

a lot of races are cursed genetically because they inbreed (arabs, pakis, jews)

there is a natural hierarchy in humans just as there are in animals.
well you know what i mean, their roots start with the pharisees (who worshipped the devil). what their religion is now is whatever the devil needs now.

>God's Chosen People
>Deny Jesus
>pick one

also

>Revelations 2:9
>Revelations 3:9
>Galatians 3:28

>(((The Bible)))
Careful not to fall for it.

Gospel of Luke 17:20-21 King James:
20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Gospel of Thomas Saying 3
3 Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the kingdom is in the sky,'then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Gospel of Mary 4:34
34 Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.

Didn't we acquire that from the forbidden fruit?

I heard in the forbidden fruit story that after eating the fruit they were uncomfortable being naked in front of God when previously they had no concept of indecency.

Your post made it sound like you were denying God, but that was the point of the post everyone is born equally because we all are given the gift of humanity. Some people choose to deny it and others lose it by the choices they make.

>spoon feed me

these are fuckin slide threads mang, fuck off though

Rev 2:9
I see...

Spoiler alert: Jesus is never coming back.

How do I know? God told me so.

"For the wicked will state the son of God, Lord Jesus Christ, delays his return"

Just because he isn't coming back here doesn't mean we aren't going to him.

Have you read your bible? Jews were always pieces of shit. Their an example of how shitty people can be and God still loves them.

>Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. Acts 28:28

This was one of the most important verses in the bible to my Grandpa......people write books about it.

False. He is coming back in the final times

>If all men are created equal
The Bible says nothing about all men being created equal.

Christ said they weren't the true Jews, user. They were the synagogue of Satan.

>trusting the Bibble

dont listen to master shake, DO question the word of the mighty Jimmie

Revelation 3

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Your lord was a sand nigger Jew, bow down for the brown dick you fucking race traitor. You fell for the Jews tricks and you will forever deny it.

Sup Forums - delusions of grandeur.

We're a fucking pile of monkeys living on the thin rocky crust of a blob of radioactive waste orbiting an unremarkable one of two billion stars that make up one ordinary galaxy the likes of which there are millions of billions of others.

The fucking bible was written by fucking nomads and shepards who thought the world was flat and covered by a giant snow globe dome. What the fuck is wrong with anyone who thinks ancient fanfiction about a guy breakdancing on water is real?

Lmao a fuckin' leaf

> Jews are God's chosen people
Chosen for what? To be examples and spread the word of God? Yes? Ever heard of a Jewish missionary? Who's instead been spreading the word of God over face of globe? Who instead has represented God and tried ( sometimes failing but tried ) to provide an example? It ain't Jews.
So having said this, in your Bible, in the New Testament, in Revelation, it says the Jews will be the synagogue of Satan.
Furthermore, they are indeed actively trying to destroy and subvert our society and eliminate the white man. They want a world for themselves.
So don't be confused. And if you thought the Jews were the heroes of the Bible? Read it again.
The foul up the ENTIRE book. Constantly.
Until they kill Jesus. Nice move.

>Denying the word of Christ for your own selfish and worldly views

They are not the chosen.
All are capable of being with God.
They warped the message.
The people of Israel are god's people, and Israel is a state of being - the perfect human.
The Jews are clever and made it a place instead.
They are of the Synagogue of Satan.

OT says they are his chosen. Jesus calls them sons of the devil and BTFOs them. Then they get upset and murder their own messiah in an epic plot twist in NT.

The kikes used to be His chosen people but they fucked up.
The inferior races aren't actually human. Says so in your Bible.

Not human? Compound please.