What is the worst thing your country has ever done?

What is the worst thing your country has ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_army's_retreat_through_Albania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imported slaves. Then freed them.

Letting Tito seize power instead of re-instituting a monarchy after WW2.

But that's Britain's fault. Also Tito was an alpha, you don't hate on alphas.

kill indians.

Destabilizing the south west Asia.

Electing Cuckdau

Let in Jews

Used nuclear weapons

the second balkan war

Killing off the buffalo to damn near extinction just so the Indians couldn't have it...

Didn't Austria-Hungary force you out of their country even after you had the plans to their invasion?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_army's_retreat_through_Albania

Not annexing America in 1814

fpbp. I was gonna say Trail of Tears was pretty bad. If we just stayed in Europe the US wouldn't hve cucked our race with this multiculti meme that let's face it, started here.

Genocide.

Defeat Nazi Germany.

Nothing too special other than some unnecessarily bloody massacres towards manual laborers in the 30's , having your universities , schools and media taken by leftists is an pan western issue

why would you leave a continent 4 times the size of Europe to some corn farmers ? I've spent a lot of time thinking about the colonization of the Americans and frankly there wasn't any other option

Spain and the U.S. should have finished the job tbqhwyf

This

They got kiked by germs user.

Stopping Serbia

"Bring Solo and the Wookie to me!"

allowing our people to leave our country to help build America into the empire it became.

Fpbp giving Weapons and Aid to the soviets during WW2 and fighting hitler would also be acceptable

I'll admit, we went too far.

The real question is why you guys didn't try again. Third time's a charm ya know.

its a toss up between
>freeing slaves
>saving jews

Losing our colonies

I was torn between the two.

I would go back on step and say that moving the slaves to the continent was a mistake

Blacks pretty much breed out the natives of Brazil now all the brown people are mix of whatever Euro blood was left and negro and I don't know if you have Haitians around your area but they are also a problem as people / nation

Let go of Finland

Not side with Nazi Germany.
Give niggers rights.
Let Native Americans live.
Grant amnesty to illegals.