R
N
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX2gIbWzF14
youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the end of white civilization will be caused by the hand of the white woman.

This

Horrible acting by the woman, not a surprise she will never be a A list star.

Women think he died for nothing but the QUEEN'S FURY

>white woman desiring to be progressive slaughters thousands of her own countrymen, destroys the old order, and is willing to import a horde of foreign savages to her ancestral homeland to meet her goal
Really canoodles the ol' noodle

>men fighting with honor
>whore uses dragon and then acts like she's not useless

Couldn't you say the same thing for any nation that used tanks, modern artillery and airplanes in an attack against a 3rd world nation (Iraq, Afghanistan).

Both sides of that war are being commanded by a woman.

Really makes you think, huh?

>Fighting with honor
Ancient meme used to get soldiers to lose battles.

>her ancestral homeland
This is like thinking Europe will be the muzzies "ancestral homeland" in 100 years just because they invaded and took it over. Her homeland is a smoking pile of rubble overrun with stonefags.

Morale is everything in a battle, and who do you think has more of it - a culturally/ethnically homogenous force bound by their homeland and tradition, fighting tooth and nail for their people and future, or greedy savage pricks?

The savages who do it for fun and/or god.

The greedy savage prick

So basically Merkel then?

The best example I can give you is the 300 Spartans, disciplined, trained, and honor bound - compared to the hordes of Persian peasants forced into marching for their conqueror.
>inb4 they lost
Due to a traitor.

>tfw a whore woman caused the fall of her family, the throne, and her land to some other white bitch and her horde of sandniggers, eunuchs, monsters, and a dwarf

fuck this show, glad I stopped watching 2 seasons ago

You mean the ones that fought in a strategic location to cement their victory? Fucking brainlet.

The realm was objectively better when it was run by men

Yeah, and if 300 unruly peasants were in the same position, you can be sure the Persians wouldn't have needed to sneeze to take them out.

I hate the banks and niggers

>Due to a traitor
Using a traitor was probably a tactic beneath the noble Spartans. The Persians gave zero fucks and won. I know it makes for a better story that honor takes the day but the fact that your best example is from 2300 years ago shows that no matter what we think,the greedy savage prick who only cares about winning at all costs usually does.

>Two brave, strong white men standing up to an army of foreign, muslim looking savages led by a strong womyn
>get burned alive

Pretty much Europe's future.

How much that dude looks like Daniel Tosh, and also hoping Daenerys and her horseniggers lose to Cersei

The lose to a hunchback is a meme, was more likely they just found another route also it was around 7000 Greek soldiers INCLUDING 300 Spartans not just 300 Spartans, you have to remember that this 7000 troops were not holding out against 120,000 to 300,000 in the open but in a chock point were only so many soldiers could fight at one time. Was a lot less to do with training, discipline and honour (more so training in discipline only because they had to learn and hold an almost unbeatable formation if attacked from the front but still holding a spear out has never been the hardest thing to do(why militia were often armed with them)). You could stick the Romans in the same situations as the Persians (who did have training) and if they couldn't also find a way around they would lose.

Who cares about that moment. The real moment was when the dragon recognized Snow as a Targaryen. Dragons switch sides to the whiny male king against the bitch queen = best outcome.

Actually believes 300 troops alone held the pass. Stop getting your history from movies.

I can't necessarily disagree with you - but my counter-proposal would be that men of honor shouldn't neglect the art of cunning. Just because you're a good man, so to speak, doesn't mean you should be naive or fall prey to manipulation or betrayal. A man should have eyes and strength.
Might not've been the best example on my part, but a well-trained force with morale will almost always prevail against larger, less unified/trained/equipped forces.
I know it wasn't literally 300.

I was thinking Lord Tarley should've spent more time smacking his Dickon. Now his fat larping neet son will inherit his house.

Show will be redeemed when the dragons stop obeying her and she goes crazy

Muslim looking? They look and act (horse archers) like mongols who where Buddhist(but very open and didn't really care what religion you were). The people they conquered and some of the mongols did convert much later on to Islam however.

At least he called it like it is. She led a horde of savages into their nation. She's not from there. She never lived there. She's not even the rightful heir to the throne. Jon Snow is.

Danerys understands politics better then Tyrion.

She has to be feared to rule. I don't even think women should be allowed to vote but I do like Dany.

>Morale is everything in a battle

Technology trumps morale

>good man
The Tarleys already switched sides once. The Slay Queen should not have given them an option as they cannot be trusted to stay loyal.

Look at this TV show, Ned Stark was honorable and wound up decapitated, the Lannisters murder people at the dinner table when least expected and hold the throne

> Talks about art of political cunning
> Has nazi flag

Really makes you think.

Rheagal the white gold dragon dies in episode eight this season, and is revived as a wight dragon in the last episode of the season.

checked

What's funny is the willful ignorance of Danny fans - breaker of chains! but yeah we'll just ignore that she sends her subjects to their deaths so she can reclaim a throne on another continent that she never lived on.

The largest lesson to be learned from this show is that doing the right honorable thing almost always fucks you in the end.

There are only seven episodes this season and it viserys who gets zombified. Jon Snow is gonna ride the other one, rhaegal

It's just demoralizing now. It's so blatant what they're doing and people sit there cheering it

youtube.com/watch?v=EX2gIbWzF14
Look at this video. Even the brown men are hit by the reality that they would probably be the guys burned alive in their armor. They know what it really is. This show flat out hates men and wants to humiliate them in every possible fashion.

They're just going all out now. Either they're overconfident or they're scared

She also has to understand her family reputation. No one knows her in westeros, and every time her father is mentioned it is reference to him burning people alive. Her burning people is just going to reinforce that she is like her father. She should have just beheaded. The witnesses had already seen what her dragons could do.

Well, technically next season is the second half of this season

Not sure what your point is. That Nazis weren't cunning? Maybe, maybe not.
Got me there, though to be fair, I was thinking pre-gunpowder.
Perhaps, but executing your own people isn't a good way to gain support. I hope Tyrion regrets what he did and backstabs her cunt.

Also morale =/= honour. You don't think the hordes of troops charging in with no armour screaming have no morale? Same goes for Muslims, when you believe in a god so much you will blow yourself up from him that takes a lot. Of course most Muslims are not like that (suicidal) and modern middle eastern armies really do lack morale but mostly because of the officers only caring for promotion and not for the betterment of their troops and the dictators not giving to much power and money to the army so they don't overthrow them. Classic example would be the Iran Iraq war.

did you fags watch the nigger show that came on after? 5 minute interracial sex scene where the white woman yelled "your black cock feels so good in my white pussy"

Drogon is better than an oven. He could probably do 6 million in a weekend.

this

Tryion knows she's far better than Cersi (unless she goes nuts like daddy, but even then, hardly worse than Cersi)

Yes when you have planes and armoured tanks against savages not when your a soldier on the ground with a gun in hand or on an equal footing.

Really? So they line up with the books? Which will never be finished. They seemed to have gone off the rails with that formula around season 4

Her father burnt people at random and didn't have 3 dragons and a bunch of fanatically loyal Dothraki who think shes a demigoddess.

Also the books say the peasants/smallfolk are generally nostalgic for the Targaryens.

Not trying to suggest morale equals honor. Good points though.
The only redeeming factor tfor Dany in my eyes is someone who isn't retarded might be able to puppet her. But that ain't happening. And it would've been easier to just, nip this at the bud like they wanted to in season 1. Never trust a guy without a cock.

Unless you're Jon Snow, he got fucked for a while but wound up King in the end, or so far

>dany dindu nuffin wrong
Top kek at the people who like this Mary Sure, what a bunch of drooling retards. Ned should've listened to the fat boar fucker.

youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc

I think Dickon was a good character. Despite his stupid name, there was something in him that could have been built on. It would have been a good complement to Martin's style of writing to have a character with a dumb name start to have some real meat behind his persona.

smash dat mf like reply button if yall agree tho

How does anyone watch that shit?

Mary Sue, meet Jesus.

The weak should fear the strong

They could've done something good with him and have his father die honorably but they just had to kill him too.

ye olde Atom Bomb

Graphic sex, not so much lately, and graphic violence. This formula seems to work pretty well for hbo

>dragon completely burns them without a trace
Nazis had dragons at Auschwitz confirmed

technology doesn't work itself you dumb fag. Let's see an air force queer operate anything at all, much less a drone after his inbred family is pulled out of their rectangle milfag hovel and tortured to death

They stood up for what they believe in and even stated so and died for it to. Whats wrong with that?

At least they're both white, I guess.

Probably to further something in Sam's plot

here