ANDREW ANGLIN-Is Sup Forums ready to support a manlet as the leader of its movement?

Andrew Anglin is 5'2".
>Bitter beta manlet
>Becomes Nazi Larper

Pretty self explanatory tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/regarding-andrew-anglins-height/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will they learn?

So many options, so many different CIAniggers to choose from.

If your leader is anyone other than the president you're a fucking loser an deserve to be treated like it.
Fuck these coat tail riding limp dick nazi larping permavirgins.

Not a single, honest. Hard working person voted Trump so they could be associated with these low lives.

He isn't a virgin

What is with American incels and supporting nazism?

>5'2''
when will you learn to use the superior metric system?

What is it that you think you're talking about?

Anglin is a genuinely talented writer. His website is memes- its Sup Forums in condensed form. Half his articles lately have purely been telling the nazi larpers to shut up and go away.

When you beat us in a world war

back to r the donald

>5'2
>140 lb
Nazi were supporters of eugenics and believed in artificial selective breeding in order to improve human genes and rooting out negative traits (short height, small bone structures .etc). If these guys were alive back in Nazi Germany they'd be gassed only after the Jews. Why are you Alt-right fucks and edgylord still larping as Nazis or trying to absorb Nazism into your cause? Its only make you look like faggots and it discredits the real right-wingers.

>the nazis would have killed you bugman argument
I bet you think people with brown eyes got killed too lmao.

this.
It's been well documented that he likes yellow jailbait pussy.
>tfw race traitor, pedophile, and a manlet

Why would a support a man who spends all his money on Thai Ladyboys?

>5' 2"
>5 fucking feet and TWO measely inches
PFFFFF LOLLLLLLL how has he not killed himself? His manlet rage must be the only thing keeping him going

He's 3 apples high, there ya happy now Hans?

I'm 5'2. ;/ Why the hate?

its always a fucking manlet

>implying the nazis gassed anyone
>implying that if they did they would have only left blonde haired blue eyed people above 6.1
is it hard being that stupid ?

you are genetically inferior. sorry user. i just hope you will learn. will you ever?

Is he really only 5'2"? Is that possible? No wonder he goes for tiny Asian women.

Use your real flag fags.

>IQ of 130
>can grow handlebar mustache and beard
>genetically inferior

>Hitler
>Putin
>McGregor

OP is mad the most powerful men in the world are under 6 feet. Deal with it.

LOL
His asshole is well deflowered.

>ANDREW ANGLIN-Is Sup Forums ready to support a manlet as the leader of its movement?

Why does his height matter? I'm not trying to fuck him, I'm not concerned that our wedding photo will look bad if I am taller than him while in my wedding dress.

Thank you for proving that once again, mantles will never learn. Also
>5'2

Fuck off CIA nigger

>pushing your insecurities on me

He's just about the right size to be a democrate, he just doesn't look like one...
Fucking Nazi democrates...

>the CIA can see your fuckin bedroom thru your WiFi signal
>They can't see which country you're from if you use a faggot leftpol cover flag
I hope a Dodge of peace finds you

Im 6 foot and i aint hatin brother
Partly because im christian, partly bc im 145 lbs and need to get back on my lifting game ;/

>5'2
Isn't that like, literally midget tier?

So are we finally going to round up the manlets?

I love this meme

>look up Collin McGregor's height
>5'9
>He's small boned like me

My God there is hope for me. I'm nearly 5'10. I just need to put on 20-30 lbs of lean muscle.
Also OP is a faggot.
dailystormer.com/regarding-andrew-anglins-height/

5'7 is pretty short but it's nothing I'd double-take at, he's within "human" range. He's also an idiot and looks weird but sometimes he's funny and he holds the overton window so people like Trump don't come across as maniacs as he would in say, Germany.
And there are other decent authors on DS. I like Weev's articles even if he's an actual maniac.

Why do you think Hitler killed himself? He had brown hair and eyes and wanted to exterminate everyone without platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, including himself.

Since when has height mattered in leadership quality?

Manlets:
>Hitler
>Mussolini
>Goebbels
>Stalin
>Lenin
>Napoleon
>Putin
>Majority of billionaires and elites truly in power
>Control Hollywood all the way down to the actors themselves with an iron but fair fist
>Charles Manson
>Majority of musicians and artists

Lanklets:
>drumpf
>obama
>bushes
>trudeau
>autistic chad larpers

manlets are the true alphas

They just don't want to learn.

Hitler had blue eyes. You have been Mandela'd, wake up!

>5' 7"
m8

I thought the left was all about openness and tolerance for people and all their genetic flaws and differences whether it be height, colour, gender, race...

Obviously.

>being this much of a CIA nigger.