I've posted this a few times today, and I've been called a shill. These are pictures of me...

I've posted this a few times today, and I've been called a shill. These are pictures of me. I have supported Trump from the very beginning. I owned the posters, the hats, the books, and I even wear a small Pepe pin on my jacket. I am not a paid shill. I am not a concern troll. I am one of you, so believe me when I say this. What happened yesterday was probably the worst thing that could possibly happen for our cause. That retard in the Dodge Challenger acted like a terrorist, and we shocked the nation with our violence and nazi imagery. We pushed normies, older conservatives, people on the fence, and pretty much anybody who isn't one of us further to the left. We CAN NOT behave like this. I know you faggots love to LARP, but if you want to continue winning, you need to drop the nazi imagery and stop acting like ISIS. Driving into a crowd was an ISIS-tier attack, and I don't care about the "he was paid by Soros" or the "he just panicked" excuse. People won't forget this. The liberal media will bring this up in 2020 when Trump is up for re-election. Normies will NOT be sympathetic to our cause if we keep this kind of behavior up. We have to let the left be the violent ones. We have to let them protest and burn shit and act like animals on live TV. That will shift public opinion in our favor. Getting down on their level hurts our cause. The media hates us, so we need to be ten times as careful. We have to be better than them. We have to win the culture war, and dressing up in Klan robes and waving Nazi flags is NOT the way to do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually agree with this. What happened yesterday was fucking awful for our movement. It was a PR disaster. We're better than this.

show mosquito tits

It was a false flag. Look at this Jew crisis actor.

Hi styx

>sign not signed
Opinion disregarded

>defending commies

Good luck convincing the general public. This was a nightmare. The whole nation hates us now, and it felt like we were actually gaining some traction

amen
fine line to tread between getting beat up and fighting back, though. Hopefully Jeff Sessions will add antifa to the people he is investigating.

the itty bitty titty comity is over there

show dick you trap

Do you actually listen to Joy Division? Of so, will you be my gf?

i can post pics of trump stuff and say its me too

Neck it tranny

are you alt-right?

people are in tribal mode now. in response to the tribalism of the left. It must be a law or something that you become your enemy. Antifa were the ones who started the larping thing with shields and sticks. and now the alt-right is doing it. It seems to be basic tribalistic mentality coming out in people. Possibly because people haven't felt it in awhile, so it probably feels good.

My face is not feminine in the slightest. I have a beard. I'm just not stupid enough to post it here.

Sorry, mate. I'm a guy. I do love Joy Division, though. I even have their old records when they were called Warsaw.

Do you want a timestamp? I don't know where that denim jacket is right now, but I'll post a picture with my Trump poster.

> were better than this.

Disproved by words and actions, again and again, including those of Trump. Six months in, and this is where America is?

worst. POTUS. Evar.

time for the alt-right to stage a memorial rally for their fallen sister.

>i'm totally literally one of you pol look i found pics and see my flag i am you
shareblue just go, this is getting sad, like, the guy making these tactics up must be pulling his hair out and crying about how nothing works on this board, and knows that when he's done they're just gonna kill him anyway

D
O

N
O
T

R
E
P
L
Y

T
O

T
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D

IT WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE FOR "SUPPORTING TERRORISM" AGAINST YOU. YOUR IP ADDRESSES ARE BEING RECORDED. DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS SUPPORTING TERRORISM.

>being this paranoid

You have very girly hair, friend. And also you have no excuse for being a Purdy and writing that blog post. But Joy Division is GOAT Warsaw was pretty shit and New Order is Kino.

hey lets skype

The anti-white propaganda going on in the world is the cause for the alt right rising. It has nothing to do with any specific rally or event. You think because the media is blasting white people 24/7 because some white guy killed a fat girl blocking the road is going to hurt us?
Muslim runs over christmas parade. NOT ALL MUSLIMS
White guy runs over commies blocking road. ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

You think the protests going on today of the same people that got hit by a car yesterday burning flags and holding signs that say go back to Europe is hurting us?

I don't understand the logic, I've been a white nationalist for years. We're every where now. We aren't going anywhere because one of us may or may not have killed a commie nigger lover intentionally.
What are you going to do when the real violence starts? Write a blog about how mean and unacceptable the men on your side are?

so what? some people are going to be violent no matter what. the left is violent all the time and no one cares. just accept it's a reality of politics

Go back to plebbit

Go away, do not come back.
Your flag tells us you do not belong here.
Alt-Right is not a movement or an identity except in the hands of our opposition to label a broad cross section with in order to divide and devour it.
Using the term means you do not belong here.
You have no idea what the fuck is going on and therefore are bound to make everything worse.
You cannot shut the fuck up and learn so you are bound to make everything worse.
Get the fuck out.

I have some New Order records too. I really like every incarnation of that band. I'm normally not a blogging attention whore, but Sup Forums is so fucking paranoid about shills right now and I'm tired of being called one. I'm just seriously concerned about our future.

Hahahahaha. It must be maddening for the shareblue fags. They cannot dent this movement.

Just dissasociate yourself from the extremists.

Ihmo it really wont hurt Trumps cause. If anything now the left will keep focusing on the extremists and the moderates will have an easier time because they are no longer the biggest punching bag.

It's easy enough to dissasociate with them and just deny that you support them.

Also people dont trust the media for a while now. How many people you know actually care about this shit? Outside of the sperg worlds of Sup Forums reddit and twitter the world is going on as normal.

yeah, desu i'm kind of grateful for the larpers, not only because what they do is funny, but it means that i look moderate and reasonable by comparison.

>people will not forget this

It is odd how quickly the media "forgot" about the deranged leftist who shot up the congressional softball game and the BLM activist who shot four police officers in Dallas.

such selective memories about political violence

with that said, the faggot in the Dodge acted just like a mudslime

It is not behavior befitting of a white man.

Came here to tell you be my gf and also to point out that you used nazi and trump a lot in the same sentence for two things that aren't connected in any real way

You're right. Even though there was only 1 person in the car and I live in Britain, I am obviously complicit in the crime. All of our mental energies were what really propelled that car. Over the last 24 hours I have decided that it is important to internalize the Jewish misrepresentation of myself and our group. I now hate myself and only want to engage in self-degradation and cuckoldry as atonement for my many years of wrongthink.

I thank you for providing the random pictures that are supposed to prove something but don't. My suggestion would be that we all show up naked with dildos hanging out our ass. This avant garde display of sexual liberation will confound the media and win our acceptance from the ever so perfect Mr and Mrs Mainstream.

>win election
>gain traction
>start killing people
it's an extreme ideology what you gotten into kid in case you haven't realized. what happened was inevitable. you should go back to normie world, to you your vote is a commodity, that's why you buy the hats, and the books and the rest, this is not what a person like you should be doing with his life

you look like a girl and you're too white, btw

You can't dissociate with us you little bitch, if you supported Trump and openly admit it you are the enemy, you're an evil nazi just like me to them. I see you fucking pussies, I watch these vids and every time I see a fake man on our side, a grown man with a beard that can't throw a punch I think to myself "I bet he has a kekistani flag when he virtue signals on pol about based black men".
Go back to fucking plebbit.

You have boy hands and fingers. You're a disgusting faggot.

timestamp faggot, sounds like you get called a troll a lot

you mean show dick

I will continue to remind everyone I know that these "protesters" are paid trouble makers, just like BLM, and are probably anitfa dressed up in costume

if I remember correctly even trump tweeted that some of the people protesting against him were paid actors

this is the proper vector of investigation and discussion

You just agreed it wasn't our fault, while trying to tell us what to do;
fuck off nigger and don't post this again. There's a reason you didn't get attention before. nobody fucking cares

Check out this crisis actor.

What do you mean? I'm an open trump supporter and nobody gives a shit about it.

You've been brainwashed by the internet and think this is some kind of ultimate battle between good and evil. It's really not. The majority of people dont care about this shit.

At the end of the day what happened here is simply a thing to come. Political violence is a bitch, but it's something that has been around for centuries. This will blow over and the next wave of violence will soon commence.

Ironically the leftists brought it upon themselves. Madona called for people to "blow up the white house" during the women's march againts Trump. Antifa has been talking about kicking the shit out of people for a while now.

Look at it this way, this time the "nazis" mostly came in peace, unarmed. The leftists came in with batons, peppersprays and were violent as hell.

Next time the "nazis" wont be as peaceful. They will seek retribution.

The leftist doxxing and getting people fired isin't going to help this issue, these people will stay radicalized.

The Nazis are the shills. There's zero reason to be promoting Nazi shit in the US. It's not even a viable movement. These people are fucking retards.

The real violence wont start you deluded faggot. Come 2020 Nazi-larpers like you will have gotten Trump punted out of office and we'll be back at square one with 8 years of another Obama-type and the Jews will be laughing at things going exactly according to their plans.

Pol is a lost cause, as is the alt-right. They don't see this as a screw up. My advice for the non neonazis who joined this group? Leave. It isn't what you think it is. And the attack yesterday should have been a wake up call to the people you associate with. Find another banner to rally behind, lest you get caught up in real domestic terrorism. It's clear this isn't the end. Leave the stormfags to their alt-right movement and let the FBI handle them.

>muh no violence

History is rife with violence, and nearly every significant event in history is steeped in it.

The USA was born out of bloodshed.

White men always used violence. What are you even talking about? Alexander Hamilton, the guy on our 10 dollar bill, died in a DUEL.

I don't know what delusional fairy world this thread lives in, but white americans nearly exterminated native americans. Yes, we herded them like cattle, and slaughtered them wholesale. They of course were bloodthirsty savages and went down with brutal viciousness, and probably a greater violence. That is just a part of the natural world, and a natural part of biology.

The bolsheviks only ever succeeded in their revolution over the Russian Monarchy because they had absolutely 0 regard for human life and were the most vicious and brutal people that ever existed, they had no problem brutally killing children, babies, women, whatever, as long as their revolution went forward.

The nazi party succeeded with brown shirts and street fighting, then burning down the parliament, and ultimately imprisoning and executing communists.

Violence is a major key in impacting history, and if you think you will enact a change in this system and this society without it you are probably extremely delusional.

>no timestamp
>reddit flag
fuck off faggot

The American people are, basically, good a decent.

When you think of Sup Forums and shitposting and the alt-right, does any of that apply? It's all out in the open now.

See you at midterms.

Yeah some faggot plowing at top speed though a heard of commies is not the best thing that could have happened.
But, the fire rises.
We worship a god of chaos, happenings aren't good or bad, just interesting
Shits only going to get more chaotic, so buckle up, you're in for a show.

Are you providing any proof? If you're
correct, it should be fairy easy for you to show us hard evidence of Trump voters who now say they will be voting Democrat.

I've been looking all day, and I have found literally zero evidence of this.

We don't know what happened
with the car, we've seen groups like the BLM attack drivers before, so we don't know if he was trying to escape. KKK symbols and swastikas are pointless, but that accounts for maybe .5% of a rally
if 6,000 people. If you let CNN zoom in on a few regards and characterize
your view of the other 99.5%, you're a useful idiot.

checked

I couldn't find my denim jacket with the Pepe pin, but here's my poster and the other two shirts I was wearing.

Nice tee, goy division.

You are right. But the Nazi LARPers don't care. They would rather lose their culture war than drop the autistic LARPing.

The future is this, abandon the alt-right, it's shit, and it isn't Sup Forums if you want to be a nazi, than be a fucking nazi not some watered down sargon of akkad based black man shit.

Any chance you can find your denim jacket with the pepe pin and stick both straight up your cavernous gay asshole?

No one gives a shit. You never belonged here to begin with. Now kindly fuck off.

> we
Fuck off with this malarkey. Sup Forums is a board of peace. Chubbo, lead foot made his choice, there was no we in his action.

the alt right is a faggot movement full of fucking edgy retards . the name is shit as well " ALT RIGHT " lmao what a joke .

When you go into his facebook history he was an anti trumper anti wall guy, he is a creation of the left.

>goy division
You know their music had nazi undertones, right? They were called Warsaw, then Joy Division, and then fucking New Order, and their debut EP as Joy Division featured a Hitler youth on the album cover.

this

Anyone who is denying that what happened yesterday is a disaster for nationalist and pro-white movements is completely detached from reality.

There is UNIVERSAL condemnation of the Alt right now, from all sides.

All of social media, from Facebook to Twitter to Reddit to Youtube is denouncing the Alt Right.

The Republican Party is denouncing the Alt Right.

All mainstream churches are denouncing the Alt Right.

Everybody in the media, including Fox News and every other right wing outlet, is denouncing the Alt Right.

Seriously if you think yesterday gained us any fans or supporters, you need to get the hell out of this echochamber and into the real world. The right is now more divided and the left had gained a massive number of moderates onto their side who were sympathetic to the right on issues like immigration.

The nationalist pro-white movement that Trump brought into focus does itself a MASSIVE disservice by associating itself with the KKK/Nazis and then murdering a protestor.

Everyone in the Alt Right needs to be honest with themselves and reboot. LARPing as Nazis is an incredibly poor strategy, the average white person will hate your movement when you do every single time.

Second favorite band under the Doors, first when I'm miserable.

No, I didn’t know that, actually.

okay now I can respond.

If anyone gives WN shit about this attack they're only bringing to light their own hypocrisy when dealing with the radical lefties who tried to assassinate congress, or muslims who drive trucks through markets. This guy was actually a lone wolf and it was a spur of the moment attack. There is no need to concern troll, the movement hasn't died because some landwhale had heart failure after being bumped by a van.

>still no timestamp
fuck off larpy

You can join him you commie faggot

Come on, man. Don't be lazy.

The reason pol doesn't see the nazi shit and violence as a "disaster" is because some around here are actual nazis.

It's like trying to convince a terrorist that terrorism is bad. You aren't going to convince a board of real neonazis that nazis are bad. You're wasting your time.

At least now when brain dead leftists refer to the right as nazis, their claims will actually have merit. Thank you nazi fags for fucking everything up, as you've done historically. I hope the FBI doxxes all of you.

Yes, be a Nazi goy, paint a giant swastika target on your back for the entire Jew-media complex to shoot at, and get Trump booted out of office because of smear-by-association tactics. Show up at those rallies and be a proud useful idiot for our false flags.

You know, I really, really like Joy Division. Where you live at? Let's meet up for coffee.

Remake Sup Forums
Kek btfo

Start Over.

Lets All Love Lain.

Who cares about Trump? He's no different than any other president.

>timestamp of a yard sign
fuck off larpu

Anyone who's into real life Klan and Nazi LARPing is a fucking idiot.

>poster, and the shirts I'm wearing in the images
Yeah, you caught me. I'm a liberal. I found some random pictures of a Trunp supporter, and I went out and bought a yard sign, a plaid shirt, and a Joy Division tee, all to convince you guys that I really do support Trump.
Are you actually this retarded and/or paranoid, or are you trolling?

How about just go fuck yourself, cunt? Anyone STUPID enough to get conned by that orange huckster deserves a fate worse than death...

How many times have you posted this flag LARPing faggot???

Texas, my dude.

Communists were the ones that started the violence. Trump supporters have been getting attacked for two years now. Think San Jose, Berkeley, Milo, San Diego, Anaheim, etc. We just want to have our rallies peacefully and go home. They are the ones that bring violence. They are the ones that start the fights. That landwhale that got killed showed up to someone else's permitted rally for no other reason than to attack them. We have the right to defend ourselves. We have the right to assemble. We have the right to speak. Stop victim blaming.

No, I just like your taste in music and wanna get to know you better. Again, you wanna get coffee sometime? Ignore the angry drunks.

>no timestamp with you in it
fuck off larping FAGGOT

the fucking shills HOLY FUCK DIE already

>massive torch rally BLOOD AND SOIL is bad for us
>what we reallyy need to do is PACIFISM AND NOTHING
>DONT WANT BAD PR
>DONT WANT CNN TO MAKE US LOOK BAD

HAHA LOL

Tits or gtfo

Also read this

I see. What say we hit up some messenger, say Skype or something.

>PEOPLE HATE ME
>I'M GOING TO ABANDON EVERYTHING AND SUBMIT TO THE JEWISH MEDIA

Why the fuck are you still here. Shouldn't you be crying about how others feel about you into your faggot flag you fucking mistake?

He's a baby step in the right direction, and that's the only way to win in the long run, by out-jewing the Jews one step at a time.

This alternate idea the nazis are pushing of some day-of-the-rope civil war, happening at some indeterminate time in the future, that will somehow fix the country, is a deluded fantasy.

pissing in a sea of piss

I like Joy Division too

Why do you hate Texas? I think we're a pretty cool state.

Fuck off, she's mine.

Tr i ps confirm. It's fate. What's your Skype?

I agree nazi imagery is bad, I disagree we will lose anyone over this. None of those people were on our side to begin with, we've been denounced by all of them already. Trump didn't bring shit into light, we brought him into the light. Trump has shit on white nationalists since the beginning.

Killing people is bad, anyone who doesn't realize killing people is bad is a fucking nigger. I'm not going to change my ideals and morals because some fucking idiot ran people over, though. It isn't a disaster because this rally wasn't changing anyones minds to begin with. A fat bitch dying in the street doesn't change mass immigration, marxist culturual injection or declining demographics which are the key reasons for the rise of white identity.

Get some kettle bells & don't post pics for less drama. Beware of the thread rapist: