A E S T H E T I C S

We should strive to make the left call the American flag synonymous with our message. The flag of white nationalism.
After watching many hours of the Charlottesville rally, I have seen surprisingly, and refreshingly, fewer roman salutes and swastikas than expected. I love the Natsoc aesthetic as much as any of you do, but it is not necessary to get the message across, and the message is more important than the swastika. Most of the rally attendees understood that, and in your bones you all know that. As painful as it is, we must avoid the Natsoc aesthetic, there simply is not enough time to change people's minds about the meaning behind the symbols. Some might change, but a great many cannot, and we need every white we can get.

I propose that the ideal aesthetic for our current political climate is ultra American. It can be easily adopted, and the left has positioned themselves as the party against the 'power structures' of America, so standing with the symbolism of the country is a complete counter. It signals to the patriot types and constitutional conservatives that we are not hostile to the nation, and by being ultra American it pushes the leftists to do the opposite. We want the left to burn flags and be the anti-American force that whites unite to defeat. The immediate impact of this will be conservatives saying, 'I might not like what they have to say, but at least they love the country, unlike those anti-American leftists'.

There is no downside to doing this. Hail Victory online, and shout USA USA USA in person. Our founders would have stood shoulder to shoulder with us, and one day the stars and stripes will hold the same meaning in our hearts as the swastika, because we will have transformed the message behind the symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/1186394/_Contextualizing_Symbols._The_Eagle_and_the_Snake_in_the_Ancient_Greek_World_in_Boreas._Münstersche_Beiträge_zur_Archäologie_33_2011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr

>white nationalism
>aesthetics
fuck off TRS

Bump

Agreed

There is literally nothing wrong with taking things seriously.
This issue must be faced eventually, it just gets swept under the rug over and over. Everyone knows this transition must be made and how beneficial it would be, but people don't have the spine to call for it because they get shouted down by those that love the look. I do too. Someone is bound to bring up Rockwell, but Rockwell said himself he only used the swastika to gain attention. We no longer need attention, the issues gain us attention and we are swelling in numbers, what is required is a movement that agrees with itself.

Not only is your people contaminated with this cancer, but you also keep contaminating the whole damn world.

Nice doing, faggot.

bump

at the very least they could have all had the same flag since the right was suppose to be "united". If it is the american flag the government will be more obligated to protect the assembly and violence against them would not be perceived as good. If they would have marched together up to the rally, handled antifa as least violent as possible, and together demanded that the event be held, it probably would have happened. Any subversive outliers would stand out like a sore thumb. because it was more like a mob they all were distracted by a group of violent homosexuals, and easily pushed aside.

Also no movement should jump straight to revolutionary symbolism. You at least want to try to have your ideas integrated into the massive institutions that already exist.

If you can't resist a few homosexuals throwing shit as least violently as possible, you can't resist mass arrest and encampment. Just imagine what it will be like when Trump's presidency is over. it won't last forever

Americanism is fucking cucked by its nature. It is a liberal idea. FUCK THE USA

America was founded as a white ethnostate.

kys traitor
bump

I was expecting a shit show when I realized the nationalists were not all gathering prior to the rally and moving together to the monument. now everyone can see what the disadvantages are of not defining yourself. If you cannot define yourself, how can you define a nation? no discipline

bump

here is your far right aesthetics

ur founders

here you can get your paraphernalia

Well everywhere else nationalist are being rounded up so many of it's values have been proven

We need new symbols, for a new fight

an american classic

bump for truth. this about saving America, and Making America Great Again. Not about larping as a nazi

being edgy is winning

gross

Long Live the Mongol Horde

i also love spongebob guys

Is also comes in black

Heres another on. How great would it be to get recognized in a State or local election, or attend the next presidential rally as a group. Let your enemies tear everything down for you. they seem to be willing to do that

Meme Kanye West into office and your should be able to re balance shit. Trying to do any more of this shit for looks and not changing your concepts will lead to another autist doing something retarded.

G O B A C K T O T U M B L R F A G G O T

hell yeah quad damage

I'm sure a lot of government officials were sitting back laughing at the lack of coordination and tactics. like watching a child play in the yard. They even gave you a reason to march in there without it looking larpy. should have taken them up instead of just wanting to seek revenge on some controlled opposition who are trying to make you lose your shit so they can film it show your grandma on the evening news

If this is supposed to be insulting juan, you failed. Tiki torches and Hawaiian shirts are as American as it gets.
I would say that it is gaining attention, and when the group is still small we only need to appeal to a handful of people to grow. The same way George Lincoln Rockwell gained attention using the swastika. Rockwell originally thought he was just a conservative, but people called him a Nazi. Once he discovered there were no real conservatives left, he simply adopted the Nazi label and used it to his advantage for the sake of media attention. However, that was back when the country was 80% white and he never had more than 100 members. Yesterdays rally had a thousand people and there are probably tens of thousands of us online too afraid to go. The movement can really break out here, we do not need to be edgy and attract just the fringe anymore. Moving to the American flag will bring more of us out of the shadows and gain us more membership, and it is easy. Every one of us can wear the flag tomorrow and there isn't a single bad connotation, people can't go out wearing the swastika.

>If this is supposed to be insulting juan, you failed. Tiki torches and Hawaiian shirts are as American as it gets.
kek. keep doing rallies with those then. take your hawaian shirts next time. its just one step above pepefrog

btw thats india
i dont care, indians are cool

This is what you guys need to do in USA. By employing this tactic you also deny the tactic from the left.

Here in Finland the left has already started to try to transform the meaning of being patriotic to "being tolerant, open, not giving hate speech" etc. They do this because in Finland patriotism is a core value that can not be shed out of people - so instead of trying to fight it, they try to change the meaning of it. The fight is on. This battle will be fought about people's minds.

Some good points. I agree the nazi/kkk/natsoc aesthetics are weaker than what we are trying to accomplish. Surely as Americans we can agree that we want to be better than nazis in every regard, not just focusing on the (((fabricated))) parts of what was already an unfortunate, terrible war.

American aesthetics are as timeless as America herself, in the ideals we wish to embody. However as a designer and someone who loves my homeland very much, I want to make sure that if it's done, it's done right.

Any real veteran will tell you that flying the U.S. flag upside down is not a form of disrespect or desecration such as burning. It is in fact traditionally used as a signal of distress.

With this in mind, and with the gravity of the (((situation))), I'd implore people to flip the flag, at least until things are better. It keeps the A M E R I C A N A E S T H E T I C while sending a powerful message of revolution.

this

instead of beating people you can just zip tie them and leave them on the ground.

Now that Trump is in, shouldn't we fly it right side up? I know he isn't as extreme as some of us would like, but he's closer than anyone has been in decades. Flipping the flag criticizes the way the country is moving, and right now it's at least moving the correct direction, although not as quickly as expected. Good point to keep in mind for the future though, I'll remember it.

I'll post more of these threads tomorrow, if you agree with the aesthetic message of the thread then bump future ones and push the idea in other threads. Action and effort by individuals is the only way to create change, and I do believe that 80% of people agree with the ideas in this thread. It's just a vocal minority shouting down the idea because they like the looks of the swastika, and I can't really blame them, but we must move forward.

This is a perfect Greco-Roman symbol that has that goes back thousands of years. It was adopted in America for a reason.

academia.edu/1186394/_Contextualizing_Symbols._The_Eagle_and_the_Snake_in_the_Ancient_Greek_World_in_Boreas._Münstersche_Beiträge_zur_Archäologie_33_2011

If the government is not attacking the movement directly it should be flown correctly

I think that we have observed already that entirely adopting an existing aesthetic, or by trivially altering/memeing the original without significant thought to the new meaning, can result in poor/undesirable reactions because of negative stigma associated with that aesthetic.

In other words, choosing to keep nazi aesthetic or stars and bars for conservative/country aesthetics, you open yourself up for ad hominem attacks which can be used/shilled to turn away people who might actually agree with your message. I assume most of any truly American movement wouldn't wish to condone slavery/gassing or other inhumane acts, and therefore shouldn't wish to be entirely associated with these aesthetics.

In the same sense, the very (((evils))) the redpilled internet seeks to oppose includes acts/representatives within the United States, folks who fly the same flag, but who not believe in the same future, and whom seek to betray the ideals/history of their own country.

Trump getting in was better than Hillary, but he already has his own aesthetic which does incorporate #MURRICA aesthetic, but also kek and all that lovely meme magic. Trump is on the right side, but he's also the easiest target for ad homs in the eyes of the left.

I'm glad you posted this thread, and I'm glad to see the board flooded with good threads for once.

we should
>Push american Culture (not the derogatory bullshit but when america was great)
> Push ideas that divide the Left
> Slowly redpill everyone on why the bankers are bad and corrupt governments

I believe there is a tactical reason the Trump campaign chose the symbolism and language that he did. and it worked. The belligerent goyim symbolism doesn't.

Post more eagles; the superior animal for the superior ideology.

Dude you're fucking stupid. The American flag doesn't represent the ideals of white nationalism, it represents the opposite. You want the Rhodesian flag, or the Rebel flag.

It's not about some idealistic "best". It's about the minds of people who are still a majority white and need to relate with your message instead of oppose it. If it was the moon there would be stars

Fuck off.
You don't understand lemmings.

What you dont understand is, that "white nationalism" is not really a thing. Only skinheads are self proclaimed white nationalists. Most of are nationalists who happen to be white. If youre german and 'm latvian I wouldn't consider you my brother or something like that.

Enough of these threads you kekistani retards
this is exactly what the kikes wanted to happen here
>oh n-no g-guys they think w-were racist

whats wrong with carrying the american flag and saying you want to define it?

*anything

I agree

Yes.

Shit like that shield is highly glorious. Those are some shit hot aesthetics.

What do you think the Trump movement was about? What do you think Cernovich and Proud Boys' "cucking" was about? Why do you think they were so keen on excluding outdated White Nationalist imagery? You're picking up on this way late.

The alt lite is the immediate future of our side, like it or not. It may evolve into something beyond that, but alt lite has to be the first step forward.

Dysfunctional nazis who think priority #1 is rehabilitating the image of Hitler are not serious people. Even latching onto confederate statues is a waste of energy (though not as totally repulsive to normalfags). The obsession with fixing perceived historical injustices is a huge weight around the neck of our movement. Let it go. Look forward. We need to fucking win. Focus on issues that are immediately actionable and have wide normie support. Rally for the wall. Rally against Google. Rally against (and call) Republican cucks who refuse to implement the agenda we voted for. Drop the goofy fascist and revisionist shit and look at what normal people respond positively to. Get serious.

Trump showed us what works. ALWAYS STICK WITH WHAT WORKS. THROW AWAY WHAT DOESN'T WORK. We have huge momentum and we have much wider public support than you know. We can have a MUCH bigger impact if we leverage Trumpism and the momentum it's brought. Every ounce of effort you put into promoting Trump's agenda is worth 200x the equivalent effort put into your fringe movement.

Redpill thread. Dump infographics, links, and ask questions.