How can we red pill liberals and antifaggs

If they can't beat us they will join us

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/etkmz
youtube.com/watch?v=0anZBaPih4g
books.google.com/books?id=g15rfXUA2i8C&pg=PA327&lpg=PA327&dq=eugenics defense nuremberg trials&source=bl&ots=hst4p7-key&sig=wNbijEF4UXm4hcOlUPBQ4pbYSE4&sa=X&ei=TJhjVaOMO4eNsAWUl4CoAw&hl=en#v=onepage&q=eugenics defense nuremberg trials&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't beat us

Even moderates don't like nazis. It's a number game, m8.

You can't. They will never be redpilled and trying to is a waste of time and resources better spent elsewhere.

You can't, they're too emotional investment. Wait for this to run out, because ultimately emotions aren't real, and then they'll red pill on their own.

As it stands people will begin enjoying posing innocuous but uncomfortable arguments at these people.

you realize your ISP and everythhing is beint traced now and your identity is known.
ur probably trying to be edgy but if you tet doxed & exposed it could seriously hurt your life. Sup Forums isnt secure or open for true anonymous discussion anymore . those days are over

They have so many better looking women.
All we got are fat pigs that wanna wife us then take 50% of what we own.

with a bullet?

streamable.com/etkmz

Unite them against the big brother government

youtube.com/watch?v=0anZBaPih4g

Organize mass rallies for poor blacks and liberal antifa and let them get exposed first hand to blacks

Start using "jew" and "1%" interchangeably. Appeal hispanics, blacks, and asians (males).

be careful with this shit boys, ((they)) want us to fight each other

I admit I was a commie when I was younger but I was never anti-white. Anti-whites can't be saved.

You have to be extremely perverse to hate your own race.

educate antifags as to the history of ANTIFA.
tell them its a Jewish trick and prove it.
isnt too hard m8s.

>nazi symbols
>non-white woman
>poster flag
I want Reddit to kys

by giving them a bullet thru their retarded heads! You can't fix liberals the same way you cannot fix niggers

Ask the right questions; use the socratic method to attack the bases of their arguments without attacking their character or they'll probably double down and dig their heels in deeper. Be kind if they are civil; many leftists haven't even met someone who genuinely hates them. When you see that glint in their eye that signals they're about to get defensive, either deliver the coup de grace or take a step back and ask their honest opinion of what you just said.

Most of all remember that, while some people respond best to kindness, others will need to be humiliated before they change their mind.

Most normal right-wingers don't like nazi's either. The baby boomers remember their parents fighting them, and the younger ones only know nazi's as that thing you kill in video games. The Bad Guys.

most normal right wingers hate "nazis" because of jewish propaganda. they cant name a single "nazi" policy. its all an emotional response to brainwashing. spencer re-enforces the programming.

best idea.

best idea. that is what the left should be for. everyone hates jews and they are not quite sure why. why are jews 50% of the "1%" when they are only 3% of the population? that will make even a leftists start yo think

hello

>they cant name a single "nazi" policy

I can think of a big one most people go to...
books.google.com/books?id=g15rfXUA2i8C&pg=PA327&lpg=PA327&dq=eugenics defense nuremberg trials&source=bl&ots=hst4p7-key&sig=wNbijEF4UXm4hcOlUPBQ4pbYSE4&sa=X&ei=TJhjVaOMO4eNsAWUl4CoAw&hl=en#v=onepage&q=eugenics defense nuremberg trials&f=false

That's not a nazi flag... You need to tilt it 45 degrees

Nazi eugenics came from American eugenics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

see? just emotional responses. no actual insight whatsoever.

Et tu, Pootypoot?

okay tripfag, you are totally important enough for the FBI to be investigating

An user posted this scan from an old American textbook like a year ago. Very interesting how things have changed.

nice i didnt have that one thanks user

>having a job
You need to get with the current year bud.

How does that change the fact? Slavery was around long before 18th century, but most people still think U.S. slavery was wrong.

true. but eugenics is about breeding out undesirable traits in people...like mental illness, low IQ, diseases and etc. how is this bad like slavery? also... Jews were responsible for slavery in America.
>pic related

Are you serious about this? Do you think it's a fight of blue pilled vs red pilled? You have a wrong perspective of things dude. What is excatly your goal when you turn all the libertarian retards into redpilled conservatist? You think your life is gonna be any better when they all join you or join (((us)))? Come on man I swear I'm not even baiting here but you are just a clueless kiddo do you even call yourself redpilled? You are posting under a stupid retarded flag to begin with. What are you doing for yourself right now bro?

The government gave an excuse of an oppressor for teenagers as a hormonal punching bag since they knew that they can't control teenage rebellion and they knew inevitably its gonna bite em in the ass if they indoctrinate them about distractions from the real corruption and make up excuses like traps are cool, blacks are oppressed and whites are pale skinned serpents and rich lazy oppressors manipulating the workers etc. I've singlehandidly witnessed a history class of my younger brother and the teacher just held a speech for 20 minutes on how we all get liberated through Bolshevism, he talked about the 6 million Jews, as you can expect I had to drag my brother the fuck out of that class since all schools are exactly the same indoctrination.

there is nothing you can do in this field but change the educational system to favor traditional nationalism instead of students coming out of it as a self loathing proud cuck only with some useless artsy certification.

There is only one thing that these people will respond to.

Weakness and persecution. If we make it seem like being a white nationalist is a brave social stance and will be persecuted by the 'main-stream'..

They will flock here.

We will have people coming out of the closet as white nationalists.

We will have black degenerate mutations claiming they identify as white nationalists. If history has taught us anything it's that these people flock to what persecutes them the hardest. When gays were taboo, they claimed to be gay.. now that gays aren't taboo? They want to be trans because that will give them the same 'hit' of persecution.

If we can psyOps white nationalists/Nazis to be persecuted... then brace for some keks when antifa rips off a trannies cock for supporting nazism.

Nazbol.

this is a shit meme

>How can we redpill them

Get in here, then. I have an entire idea set up, and the thread is being slid.

If they look like this you don't. You don't want them anyway.