THIS IS WHY ANTIFA WANTS CIVIL WAR

The real reason these faggots want a civil war despite knowing how BTFO they'd get is because civil war conditions would allow the United Nations to sweep in install new gov and regulations.

Screenshot this and spread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUm4lbiAlwM
usmetro.ml/2017/08/shock-video-gay-antifa-marchers-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The UN

If they are successful in this civil war shit we will lose President Trump and all of those crooked pedo politicians will get off scott free and will never be brought to justice. The human trafficking networks will be INDEFINITELY Protected.

DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP POL

Generally correct.

In the event of a civil war in the US, the far left communists would become "freedom fighters" in the eyes of the rest of the world(which hates the US). They'd become the functional equivalent of the FSA in Syria.

However these groups would quickly be divided into several different cells which bicker with each other. Some would be blatant communist. Some would be anarchist. Some would basically be non-white fascists. Some(Mexicans) would be working alongside the Mexican government itself. And virtually all of these groups would be attacking white people, which would result in white people needing to take up arms to defend themselves, creating a third faction.

So you'd have 1.) The corrupt establishment in Washington 2.) "Freedom Fighters" 3.) White militias Washington won't protect and freedom fighters try to kill.

The EU, China, and possibly the UN would support the "freedom fighters". Russia and possibly Eastern European states would support the pro-white militias. And the central government would be controlled by a military junta attempting to pacify and hold the country together.

Fuck off shill

>The UN
>successful at anything

Nice trips mate

The un and what army

UN is literally the kids table of the world, and means absolutely jack shit

They use NATO troops

Non-whites in the military would defect against a perceived corrupt government to support their own people.

The military would probably lose half it's strength to this. Also the UN has largely been ineffective because it's a tool of the Washington establishment(and the people behind them) for putting down minor conflicts that are an inconvenience to their interest. If a revolution got out of hand, the puppetmasters would want to end and influence the conflict as much as possible and they'd aid the rebels instead of the government. This is how they work. They always support the winning side for maximum benefit and control over them.

Plus most of Europe will probably have terse relations with the US by this point, seeing that the EU is warming up to places like Iran and Russia while the US is warmongering. There will be a stark diplomatic schism there which may result in the EU supporting the rebels as I predicted here:

What are you, 12?

Even if they could cobble together a non-US coalition of NATO troops, Europe has no wish to bury their soldiers in Texas.

Go to bed.

My ammo is reaching its expiration date, bringing a bunch of bluehelmet niggers onto US soil would solve that problem.

>expiration date

I never understood this, why would ammunition expire when there is literally WWII surplus still floating around?

you should worry more about when a jihadist gets his hands on a nuke and blows a city up and causes the end of the world to begin

>literally

Literally? Instead of figuratively?
Oh Emm Gee!

With 70% participation from all nations NATO is the largest army in the world.

Even of they were a small army it wouldn't matter because the US has already signed into peace agreements with the UN allowing them to move in if a civil war or major disastor were to occur.

The UN's power comes from the US military.
Why the fuck even use the UN?
Just use the US military.

Maybe they really want to lose?
A US soldier is far less likely to follow the order s of a UN commander then a US commander to mow down his own people.

ANTIFA are the real Nationalists!!!

You do know that no one hates mexicans more than the mexican government right?
Being in favor of a racial war in the US would also detonate a racial war here, in which 90% of the elite is white.

Wether or not they would be successful is not the point of this thread. My point is this is the PROTOCAL for what will follow if this civil war larping gets out of hand

And quite frankly this is the commies best chance at regaining control, which is why they're pushing civil war so hard

>70% participation from all nations
>NATO

bullshit.
NATO is made up of nations from North America and Europe.

However, NATO member nations collectively spend 70% of the world's yearly defense budget.

Thx 4 the bump dickhead ;)

>use nato troops

NATO troops are US troops..

OK OK you are retarded. Fine. Let us pretend NATO actually has an army that is not a bunch of middle American white boys.

What the fuck are those middle American white boys who are in the US army going to do while non-American NATO troops are killing Americans on American soil?
Sit on their dicks? Play Nintendo in the barracks after ma instant messages him that pa just got lined up against a wall and shot?

Come on!
Give me a break.

Unlike some women and fine wine ammo does not improve with age.

>DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP POL
>If you stand up for yourself you are a Nazi so sit at home and do nothing because our hit pieces and false flags against one race finally deciding to stand up for it itself are that good!
What's going to happen is going to, not backing down.

No shit OP, welcome to (((current year)))

Scary times. I live in deep blue territory.

Correct.

However 70% of the global military spending is pretty damn significant, that would make definitely constitute a force capable of "restoring peace" to the US

>You do know that no one hates mexicans more than the mexican government right?

To be fair, can you blame them? Mexicans suck.

They will be ordered to help 'restore peace'
Many will likely fight back and we May win.

But non the less this is still the play the globalists have in mind

>implying these utter faggots have planned that far ahead

What if the leftists started the civil war by seceding and declaring war on the US? Would they still be spun as "freedom fighters"

>>

I agree with you they are indeed utter faggots. And the antifa probably believe they could take us in a civil warand could never think this far ahead. However the commie puppetmasters like soros have an actual strategy here. Make no mistake

I can only pray the god emporer has a plan to protect us from this shit actually happening

This.

Also, universities can call in the UN to defend their campuses.

We must physically remove all leftists.

I don't know if true or not.

But anons this morning were saying Assange said something about China and Russia eyeing up the "Alt Right" ?

Arent they more likely to side with the group that wants to end American aggression rather then the left wingers who want to police the entire planet.

>implying that I wouldn't shoot any blue helmet I see

These people think they'll get a bigger piece of the pie, disregarding that the pie will get trampled on and that nobody who takes power will see the violent tools as anything but thugs to distance from.

In any case, good luck having a "civil war" in modern America with the tens of millions spread out in the flyover states.

>70% of the global military spending is pretty damn significant

Never said it wasn't.
However, 70% of worldwide military spending doesn't equal 70% participation of all nations.
Especially when NATO only has 29 member nations.

>that would make definitely constitute a force capable of "restoring peace" to the US
If they chose to participate, they could have some influence.
The US military is the primary 'stick' for the other 28 members of NATO.
With a US Civil War, we would be focused on internal events, leaving those other nations entirely responsible for their own defense for the first time in decades.

So what if the French send a few hundred 'advisors', or the Bongs send a few crates of crumpets?
The primary fight would be over in a week, and be followed by years of stalemate.

Try marching a NATO army into Atlanta for ‘peacekeeping’ purposes. BOTH sides will stop shooting at each other long enough to eat those faggots for lunch.

Any Euro nation who sends troops over here will end up on Oprah 3 days a week for the next 30 years trying to find out who fucked them.

Nato has billions of dollars worth of equipment training and weaponry designed for exactly for this scenario. You really think a bunch of nogs and rednecks will be able to reck them that easy?

You really think antifa nogs and rednecks/ white rightwingers would ever work together? Srsly?

You should read

This guy lays it out quite nicely.

i live in north jersey surrounded by niggers even though i live in one of the wealthiest towns and "best places" in the country

im going in hot goys send mama my best

no, it wouldn't. how much of nato relies entirely on the US's capabilities, logistically or otherwise?

how many european countries are legitimately capable of waging war?

name one country that is legitimately capable of waging war against and ON the continental united states.

europe's militaries are entirely centered around augmenting and supplementing US capabilities while relying on our other capabilities. they're a defensive, continental series of forces.

there is not a global military anywhere in europe; not one capable of actually projecting force anywhere

>You really think a bunch of nogs and rednecks will be able to reck them that easy?
Yes.

>You really think antifa nogs and rednecks/ white rightwingers would ever work together?
No.

I simply said niggers and rednecks would be too busy shooting Eurofags to shoot at each other.

Ever seen a road sign in redneck territory?
Ever seen a toddler in nigger country?

Where are the Eurotards going to find a safe haven?
Niggers will shoot them because they're white.
Rednecks will shoot them because they're invaders.
They're fucked.

And that's just if they choose to wear their nation's uniform.

God help those cunts if they put on a UN uniform.

a UN force would be utterly BTFOd if it ever came here.

i bet EASILY 1-2% of the US population is armed to the teeth hoping and praying for exactly that scenario; a UN invasion (which would never happen).

this 1-2% are probably if not simply AMONG the most prepared and heavily armed people

for anyone keeping track, that's 3-6 million people.

>getting to kill leftists and un soldiers at the same time
Jesus fucking christ, I can only get so erect. Please, fucking PLEASE let this happen. It'll go down as the most incredible blunder in history.

>i bet EASILY 1-2% of the US population is armed to the teeth hoping and praying for exactly that scenario

Eurotards have no idea.
I have about 200k rounds of ammo, and my neighbors laugh at me for being unprepared.

The East coast will fall quickly to Eurotrash.
How could they not?

But those faggots will try to move inland from there.
And they'll run into even more niggers.
The Euros will take heavy losses, but still have high moral because they killed 10 niggers for every man they lost.

By the time the last few hundred reach St. Louis, they'll truly believe the land is cursed by niggers.

European maps will retreat 600 years.
They'll mark anything past the Mississippi as Dragon territory.

Heaven forbid their scouts reach the Rockies.
>be Eurofag
>in glorious army of conquest
>wake up in a barn
>pillowcase tied over my head

Squeal, boy. Drop them pants and squeal!

Would be interesting to hear your take on the possible conflict between group 2 & 3; seeing as most of the guns are in the hands of conservative (mostly white) "superowners" who own over 50% of them (I've heard), would group 3 win simply by being better armed, and possibly trained?

>Would be interesting
Get on the boat, Sven.
What's the worst that will happen to you?

Its made with chemicals created via chemical reactions user. Those chemicals continue to react over time. Like leaving the cap off a bottle of coke.

WHITE HELMETS
ON US SOIL
GET SHOT

Pic related to activate the almonds

>WHITE HELMETS

Pale, almost what most would call "babby blue" helmets; with a white anus made of leaves.

Mostly goat-raping pakis, they appeared to enjoy their invasion of the US mainland, until they passed Brooklyn.

God save their worthless souls.

'Gay Antifa' Marchers Attack Reporter in Richmond, VA — BEAT HIM WITH STICK

youtube.com/watch?v=SUm4lbiAlwM

>"Stop filming"
>"Stop filming"
>Kicks reporter down and stomps on his skull

usmetro.ml/2017/08/shock-video-gay-antifa-marchers-attack.html

>UN
lmfao, that's funny.

Wrong video, I meant this one: youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE

>Wrong video

You bet.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

Yeah that's a great strategy...
>march publicly
>dont want anyone to see you
>assault member of the press

>The EU, China, and possibly the UN would support the "freedom fighters".
Relax. No country has the technical means, resources, and political will to engage in a cross-oceanic cross-continental military operation against could potentially still be the world's greatest superpower (aka "what if they other guys win?"). Also most of the EU establishment and various European govs rely greatly on the US, if not economically at least diplomatically, politically, or militarily.

And, should the civil war break out out of a sudden, all of them will be too busy dealing with a worldwide petrodollar hyperinflation.

>Russia and possibly Eastern European states would support the pro-white militias.
Not a chance. Don't believe your own lies: Russia cares only about the interests of Russia, sometimes not even that considering how corrupt the country is by Western standards. Eastern Europe is too in-influential to matter, and the only thing they'd care about is that their NATO protection against Russia doesn't come to an end, so they'll likely support whoever can assure them it won't.

This just made me nervous.

>The East coast will fall quickly to Eurotrash.
>How could they not?
You've never heard of New Hampshire or Pennsylvania or West Virginia, or North Carolina, or South Carolina or Georgia?
Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey and Maryland would fall. maybe Vermont and Virginia (not likely outside of NOVA and university towns). UN Troops wouldn't make it into the first Appalachian Hollow.

>would allow the United Nations to sweep in install new gov and regulations.
nigger I don't think you know how modern power politics works,
Ever hear of the ottoman empire?
what happened to them?
yeah, that's what we're looking at, not "Israel's new colony, whose majority of the population supports the genocide of the jewish peoples"
fucking retard

>comparing a quiet invasion of militarized peace keepers to the ottoman empire

Anywhere there is conflict or civil war nato gets involved. The globalists would do this in a heartbeat given the chance.

You're the fucking retard if you think for one second this isn't possible.

It's already agreed upon and implemented into law and policy between most countries

Autistic faggot

>how BTFO they'd get

We beat you shits during the Civil War and WW2, you're all a bunch of pussies.

an active insurgency inside the United States would wipe the floor with any of the other UN nations. There are hundreds and hundreds of war vets like me that dream about something like that taking place. The UN pussies dont scare us you basement dwelling neckbeards.

>Comparing a bunch of landwhales and skinny lgbtq pussies to people who fought in ww2

Lmfao

Go look at all the videos of antifa running away anytime its not 5 on 1. Fucking hilarious

In it's entire history the only thing the UN have done worth of even minor note is produce a vaguely pleasant Christmas card.

Here's some redpills for you young'uns. What globalists and China have planned for the US of A.

>Civil war
>Right wing on the verge of winning
>UN intervenes to "protect" all the "POOR INNOCENT BLACK CHILDREN" from the "EVIL RIGHT WING NAZIS"
>China and Russia back the right wing
>Russia puts pressure on Europe
>China sends equipment and troops to help
>UN gets BTFO
>China now has boots on the ground in America

While not an outright invasion, China will keep its forces in bases spread across America, similar to how America has bases all across the world. This power projection will allow the chinks to finally collect some debt. Due to the American economy being in shambles, China is now the world's leading economic power. Russia annexes some territory in the eastern balkans. The world is at peace once more, but just like the interbellum it will not last long.

Thanks user