NK war incoming any moment

NK is recalling all their ambassadors. Bad sign. Get ready boys

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/08/14/0200000000AEN20170814003900315.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OlFgfjlPOb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a good sign. IRL Fallout here we come boys.

>(((stein)))

means literally nothing. all happenings are fake news. its best that you sleep, you dont want to be tired for work tomorrow.

this. i am pretty tired rn, I've spent quite a few hours on this web site

It's just another round of assassinations. It's literally and metaphorically nothing.

Fuck off quit shitposting new Zealand

>Bad sign
It's a fucking great sign

Here's an actual source that's not from a literal jew. english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/08/14/0200000000AEN20170814003900315.html

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.
Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.
I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Wake me when the Bones are going feet dry.

Why, so they can die?

What branch of military y'all joining?

Yonhap News? Seems legit.

Air Force. I don't eat enough crayons to join the Marines.

Seen that too.

War's going to be half over before they send a Bone anywhere near Norkspace.

Saddle up boys. /comfy/ time

theyre all being recalled to be re-brainwashed so they a have a fresh new face to their ideals and opinions

Russian and Chink diplomats have left

See thread here
>

>Ghost soldier

Yeah, but I have a mean Lancer fetish, so that's the only part I care about. talking and threats and MORE FUCKING TALKING, and nuke tests...it's so god damn boring.

>NK is recalling all their ambassadors.
From fucking where?

>all targets in one place

Undisclosed major countries. Remember that a year ago NK's ambassador to the UK defected over some unease.

Start a well-being blog.

This is truly your calling, do it man!

STOP THE PRESS!

A BUNCH OF COUNTRIES ARE ENGAGED IN MORE SABER-RATTLING!

youtube.com/watch?v=OlFgfjlPOb4

>joining ZOG
Nope.

I just want a nuclear war so I can build my country I will call it New german Republic but it wont be a republic I will just be dictator

I can't wait

>NK is recalling all their ambassadors. Bad sign. Get ready boys
I won't believe it til I see it on CNN.

So should I start panicking yet Sup Forums?

IN 15 HOURS WE ALL PANIC NIGGA

wow thanks for the (((news))) mr. (((stein)))