Sorry mom ALT RIGHT ALL ON MY BOOTS

Message to the ALT RIGHT
youtu.be/s5hRN2yLKN4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please, you fucking tranny-dipshits are too scared of guns, let alone you have any.

did someone say gorethread?!

Lol your right
I'm a granny and I don't have any guns lolololol

That's what I like
That's what I like!!!

>m&p ar15

Nigga be gonna shoot up the alt right. He got 30 in da magazine.

Don't listen to this image lmao

Foolishness

Did you get so triggered by all the gore on the other thread you had to come back?

OMG, a hot dog restaurant? Bet that paid well.

>leaf trying to tell people to not have full automatic freedoms
fag

Can't even load a mag. Bullets are poorly loaded in mag (too far forward) which will result in a jam.

I can't fucking wait.

That's cute.
>can't even insert mag properly
>airshit grade optic
Kek, I bet that nigger has never shot past 25 yards either.

GORE IS LIFE BRO

>chubby 60 iq nigger can barely string a sentence together wants to kill white people.
>can barely handle those rifles
kys

>images.jpg

someone hooktube it I aint giving that nigger clicks

Nope
Ill make sure make sure to give my may a good Snake before I load up , saying all the bullets in the proper form :)) GOTTA MAKE SURE ITS SMOOTH SAILING WHILE IM TAKING OUT ALTS

Lol I m white

Pitbull attack?

omg look at how long that barrel is and no sweet optix what a noob thats not tacticool at all.

Big DICK attack

fuck off

not talking about you retard I'm talking about the video maker.

Long barrel for a LONG DICK
ask your little sister

:)

It really is, though. The only people that ever cared about this country are the demographic that willed it into existence. America is white men's creation.

He ain't gonna do shit.

>GIVE MAY GUD SNAKE
I WITE!!!!
I FUK U ASS!

You are terrible at everything you do and won't be missed when you are gone.

Word

Is that the dead leftist? If so, not gore.

YOU AINT GUNNA DO SHAT!

Sounds like he isn't a democrat. He'll get tons of shit from other blacks and on top of that you guys want to hang him on the day of the rope. GEE I WONDER WHY DEMOCRATS OWN THE MINORITIES.

This is literally true. You can't have a country limited by a philosophy like the one enshrined in the constitution if the population is too low in intelligence for even basic reflection.

>20" Master Race
>No Optic Master Race
Worked when I was in the Corps, collapsible stock makes it comfy.

Lololol no I'm just amarican , I voted for trump believe it or not

300 million guns in america and this nigger larps like he's got em all haha

>when she's on her rag

when you forget to change your flag after shitposting

> fumbles trying to get the magazine seated back in the rifle, lmao

The second rifle didn't even have sights on it

What is this? A blackneck?

WOW TYRONE, UR MAMA LET YOU HAVE TWO RIFLES!?!

Whats a "race woah"? This guy can't even speak correctly. Also, will he be carrying TWO rifles?!? asking for a friend.

shit is this moot?

Lol YALL WORROIED ABOUT OPTICS
YOU SHOULD BE WORERIED ABOUT LOSING YOUR FUCKING HEAD

What does this actually do to your gun, besides ruin it?

>firefield
zozzle

nice 500 dollar gun you faggot

Naw my mom past away

Damn right USA

lmao you know we doxxed the faggot who doxxed that faggot, right? Got him, his parents, his work, everyone in his social circle. Imagine all the pizza they're getting. I won't post dox here but it's all over 8/pol/.

Who?

Lolol I got it for cheaper than that ;)

Joy Lane

youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

my god do you really think posting gore on Sup Forums is anything? my dude Sup Forums had gore threads for fun, no one raiding, just good old looking into the void.

Probably cause the bolt to shoot out of the back of the gun, IF I am not mistaken.

I literally have NO ONE
I m a fucking nobody
Just another bigger right??
My life don't mean anything right??
So why don't I just go hunting edomites???

He realizes he'll be defending the same people that wants those guns taken from him, right?

If these Antifa kids come to India , I swear I'm going to throw cowdung on them

Nope

FUCK INDIA USA MUTHERFUCKER

You got a stupid fucking speech impediment, homie. Is that why you're so mad?

Yea well good luck leaning around corners in tight spaces like the pros you're going to bang the barrel into everything. And no reflex sight? Shit everyone knows a sweet ass reflex sight increases your effective range by like 200 yards and gives you quicker target acquisition for leaning around dem corners in tight spaces.

Lol speech impediment

Nice workplace accident thread.

Thanks for the tips

Further proof that commies and antifa are criminally insane

do it faggot

What do you prefer ?
To live in a muslim country...
or to live in a country like the USA ?

Yeah, I saw you falter when it happened in the video. That moment when you wonder if anyone is going to notice you sounding like a retard, but you posted it anyway. Pretty brave. You also have a lot of saliva in your mouth, I think that's a normal symptom of being a low IQ nigger, though.

cawadooty

then at least he HAS to realize that antifa on average destroys and harms innocent people WAY more than the alt right. Despite Berkley, this is only the second time right wingers came together, and it to oppose erasing a historical memorial.

>inserts magazine
>smacks the bottom
>pulls on it to ensure its seated
lmao, Christ just do it right the first time

Lol one of my favorite pictures
I WILL USE THIS A MOTOVATION

I PREFER ALT RIGHT DEAD

Fake ass shit

no that's real

Can someone translate? I don't speak nigger.

Does he know, he can can swap magazines and he doesn't need 2 rifles for shooting 60 shots?

Nice gore.

You're still a faggot tho. You should lay off the gore, its quite clear it's fucked with your thinking.

Moron.

Yeah. Even as a spic, I understand and even respect just how meticulously crafted the United States of America was for the European people. The government used to be very aware of wary of what changes could do to the country.

The United States without a strong, consistent White presence just isn't the USA to me. Seems stupid to even consider. It's like saying Ghostbusters (2016) is exactly like or better than Ghostbusters (1984). There's more to a country than it's name.

Reminiscing. As a kid I thought the USA was a peaceful place where niggers and whites lived happily together. Ofc there were racial tensions in the pass but not anymore.
I always wanted to move to the US.
Nowadays. I don't really know anymore.
If I would, it would have to be a state where I could own and carry assault weapons.
My ancestors never had any slaves or shit. They never even met a nigger. Yet 2017 id probably be immediately labeled a nazi or something cuz I look like the typical aryan.

>trying to rattle the hacker known as Sup Forums with gore
hahahaha

He said he's going to kill the next alt-right whites he sees, and he framed it as he'll be 'defending' or whatever nigger logic. We could report this blatant threat to the FBI, but they're on his side anyway so why bother.

he certainly does look like a faggot at least

desu what you see in the media will explode whats actually happening. Most people don't give a fuck about politics or race, and if you dont live in the east coast cities like Detroit, it can be a great country to live in.

HE WAS ALSO A UNITED STATES SOLDER
but he saw the same thing the alt right did in Charlottesville happening in the army so he got on the RIGHT side

Lol that's all u got

It actually works, of course all you fucking .gov shills would hate to let the people know now wouldn't you.

Lol GOD BLESS AMERICA

not in pol

i like how black people always say you dont understand. so annoying.

Lol stop acting like your INTO gore