What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

>inb4 7 hour video of h3h3 with homungus about how he got triggered and betrayed over this episode

not saying h3 is worth watching but he doesn't like Israel

they meant you cant talk about it

?????????? him and his jewess are in israel like every month they talk about that shit constantly

Something Something, Rick may be /ourguy/ something something, it was probably just the old liberal btfoing Israel for having an army.

fuck off dub 3's

they knew this would stir the pot and generate buzz. Basically what trump did for his entire campaign.

It's time to...*urrrrrrp*...gas the kikes Morty!

You ever notice that both the left and the right are starting to hate Israel and jews more and more?

Yeah, there is still a lot of jewish influence at the top on both sides, but way bellow them, the regular people really don't care for Israel.

Ethan talks about how Israel is a third world country pretty often, Hila doesn't seem to like it too much

Nothing, just a joke about conformity

drunk Rick is neither pro or aginst he just keeps bringing it up. I don't think he really cares beyond normal conspiracy level. His point was that the Vindicators only go after obviously bad things and never actually try to help in complex issues causing strife. The whole meta joke was that even mentioning Israel shuts down any conversation, no-one wants to hear or give an opinion, its your shit not mine etc.

maybe by the definition of their involvement in ww2 but by standards of living? nah

this ep was so bad
did they crank up the diversity hires or something

kek

The first episode of the season was written by a veteran writer of the series, it was the episode where Rick takes down all the other Ricks. It's pretty good.

The next 3 were by women who had little to no writing experience, and were picked up almost entirely off of their vagina. In fact, in the episode Pickle Rick, the chink writer put a self insert where she even roasts Rick and leaves him speechless.

This isn't a fucking joke either.

I watched his shitty VLOGS in Israel and the place was a fucking disgusting mess, so I don't know about that.

yeah ive seen all the eps so far
figures i was right tho

You mean Susan Sarandon?

This. I don't get why pol gets so triggered over this show. They even had a show deconstructing feminism as the pretentious bullshit that it is.

Leftists hate Israel for a completely different reason, because they are an anti-muslim nationalist/right-wing "apartheid" state
They have no problem with the likes of Soros or your Bret Weinstein commie professors pushing and normalizing other degeneracy etc.

Screenshot this
Spot on ya git

>first episode by a woman
>Mad Max Parody (probably specifically inspired by Fury Road) and is just about Morty and Summers problems with the divorce, all with a lame gag that even the universe hates Jerry
>2nd episode
>wanking to how smart and cool Rick, violence instead of jokes, all ending with a self-insert telling off Rick
>3rd episode
>an Avengers parody, with obvious punchlines, and even a love triangle joke there for no reason.
she just voiced the character

Sarandon didn't write the episode. The chink being a therapist was a self insert though.

The thing is, the writing process is everyone and the creators in one room bouncing ideas off of each other.
Dan Harmon is a fucking retarded sperg hack who basically is comedy cancer, and during the writing of this season, he went through a divorce with someone he was married to for a whole fucking year, and dragged that baggage into the writing room.

You have to remember, Roiland and Harmon are here when the episode is written, they enable this shit to happen.

>and even a love triangle joke there for no reason.
an interracial, beastiality one with miscarriage jokes and casual murder of loved ones

literally if you are smart you'll realize israel is fucking over the US

It's because it's redpilled the masses about the truth (nihilism) and since Sup Forums is so desperately "white future" oriented, aka their escape from the truth of nihilism, it causes them much discomfort

anymore examples of what a hack Harmon is?
i'm not really familiar with him, but always hear he's bad

I am well aware of their reasons.

But the fact remains, both sides have growing dislike and distrust of Jews and Israel.

Morty **buuuurp"* check it out I'm RED PILL RICK

He's really only had two gigs, the Community and Rick and Morty.

He always, ALWAYS has a self insert character, where he's the troubled genius that no one understands and is always the smartest person in the room, but sometimes has a heart gold, despite no one having any reason to like or associate with them.

Ya, I know I just described Rick, but the community has the same character archetype in it too. And that turned into a shitty drama instead of a comedy in the later seasons ,just like Rick and Morty is turning into.

It's in his wording. He's like "because to fight evil is to fight yourselves". He's talking about the Avengers movies, who makes them, the villains, how the heroes are supposedly all about fighting evil, but they don't fight the one (((true evil))), because to produce a movie with super heroes going against entrenched Jewish subversion, exemplified by Israel, would be to make a movie about fighting themselves. True evil=Jews, Jews=The Avengers, therefore The Avengers=True evil, and cannot truly stand against evil openly and honestly.

Best joke of the episode.