White Male Fragility

This thread is only for those with brown to black genitalia.
How do we make the most out of white male fragility?
(Other than stealing their women, which we do without any effort from our side. We don't want them for life anyway. So don't ruin the thread.)

Says the most fragile ethnic group on the planet. You have small penises, you're not intelligent, you're weak, you stink of shit, you can't even shit in the toilet, your entire subcontinent was conquered by a small island nation half the world away, you're ugly, women recognise you as sex pests. You literally have nothing going for yourself

Someone's triggered. I guess OP's post struck a nerve there, eh kiddo?

Bhenchod you should kill yourself if you associate yourself with niggers

Indian isn't an ethnicity.
Try again.

Also study more about the "conquering", before your own enslavement is complete.

might've triggered the brit, but the post is still pretty true

You fell for some nice bait britcuck

>study more about the "conquering"
Says the guy who's country was enslaved by a handful of britbongs for 450+ years

>4 inch dicklet poos talking about male fragility

I know research isn't a strong suit of Sup Forums, but the condom used for the study was 7 inches.
The half that was smaller were in the 5-6 range.

Feeling inadequate aren't you. :^)

Brits "ruled" India economically for 100 years.
It was just sporadic stuff before that, brits fighting for various kings.

On a human level, Brits managed to exploit those who were enslaved in India anyway. Good job I guess.

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMP-

Now that you're independent you have no toilets and let hundreds of kids die because you can't even pay hospital bills lmao good job I guess

Yes. The places where toxic monarchy was rampant and let the brits exploit their people further, they still remain enslaved to a good extent.
Thankfully this is limited to a few states in the north.

White male fragility is meme; you only find it here because this is a gathering place for autists and social rejects who, coincidentally, tend to be fragile white men. In reality the opposite is true, women flock to white men internationally.

>malayasia
whats your country like for the population you lads have i can't recall any mention of you lads in western media other than zoolander

wow open cloth bby

Nice b8 m8.You caught a fish in one go.

POO POO POO
in the LOO LOO LOO

POO POO

LOO

LOO

YO WHAT UP MY NAME IS PAJEET, WHEN A COW DROPS A LOAD IN THE STREET I EAT IT LIKE A HOLY BEET. MY DUMPS ARE LOND SANJEETA IS PROUD, I ACT LIKE MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN THE HOLY COW'S , BUT IN REALITY CONDOMS FIT ON ME LIKE A HOLA HOOP, AND WHEN I SQUAT IN THE STREET MY BALLS TOUCH THE POOP

POO autotune LOO LOO

POO POO

SWIMMING IN TURDS IS WHAT I DO FOR FUN,THATS RIGHT NIGGA MY SHITS BLACKER THAN THE SUN, MY SHITSKIN BRAIN IS SMALLER THAN A HONEYBUN.