NK Strike City

What city do you think North Korea will try to blow up first?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=north korean missile range&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS710US710&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOi8y1ldbVAhVTzmMKHRz1BaIQ_AUICigB&biw=1680&bih=944#imgrc=vaajJQAg3ZvCOM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is up with that map? Why is the east coast in range but not the west coast?

That's the range of their best missile

they will go after Jerome, Idaho: Watercress capital of the west

LA.

Biggest demoralizer. Fuck up the film industry, take out some celebrities, it'll be fucking wild.

That's what I was thinking. Take out 4 million people at once. No large military or government positions there though

the orange part is in range

That would be fucking hilarious if they nuked Detroit

You don't seem to comprehend how maps and curvature works.

You don't believe in flat earth, do you?

>Kilometers
Like yuropoors should care

They're going to bomb sony in revenge.

Why are you fishing for info, Kim?

google.com/search?q=north korean missile range&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS710US710&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOi8y1ldbVAhVTzmMKHRz1BaIQ_AUICigB&biw=1680&bih=944#imgrc=vaajJQAg3ZvCOM:

Fuck that take out the North End of Boise

What a dream that would be.
>LA nuked
>alt right rejoices
>"What's worse than LA being nuked is that the alt right white supremacist nazis are LAUGHING about it, Trump MUST disavow!!!"

(((Heritage.org)))

Hopefully LA.

I just hope it's seattle

LA I hope. I'll be able to see the mushroom cloud

Nah mt home is where the base is at

Going to be interesting to see if all the missile defense technology actually works or not.

>it will never be NYC
>feels bad man

can we just get the nuclear rapture to start already lads?

I'm detroit suburbs and I am all for this, just close enough to Monroe county to not get killed by initial blast wave, feels good

This. Imagine if in 20 years we can reliably defend against any missile attack? Mutally Assured Destruction is officially over and we can have large scale world wars again with conventional ground forces.

Pretty scary tb.h

None, the damn thing will miss. I do predict a number of dead orcas though.

I live an hour northwest of LA

Will I be ok bros?

>4 million people

You're overestimating the size of their bombs.

According to experts railguns would make missiles obsolete.

Yellowstone.
All missles to calderra.

>4 million people

You're grossly overestimating the power of their weapons.

Zero, because it's all idiotic posturing. They don't want mutual assured destruction. People in power are interested in one thing: More power. It's kind of hard to have more power if there aren't any people around to have power over.

SoCal pls

dude if LA got nuked, politics wouldn't even come into the question
the entire country would immediately shift into nork slaughter mode at once, even the most leftie motherfucker you can think of

In twenty years, robots will be fighting the wars.

So does anyone know how big the payload would be for one of their missiles?

It would be fun to see what the damage radius would be, how many they might have and what % chance someone in the US would die from one of the explosions.

>my home is out of range
>so is my ISP
>Sup Forums servers will still be up
Idgaf I'll be nice and comfy at home with pop

>all these people wanting to destroy LA and not SF

Yeah I was gonna say.

LA is mostly beans. I would think fags and retarded leftist that enable illegal beans to come into the country would be worse.

l live there desu

>NorCal first
>mecca of (((cultural marxism)))

The ICBM scare is a ruse. The entirety of the USA will be within range when their undetected submarine running on silent slave power and manure turns up on the East coast. The war will be over before it begun with the immediate unconditional humiliating surrender of the entire NATOsphere when Kim personally aims his dong at America from the boat.

You forgot your flag kim

their september 2016 test was allegedly of a deliverable warhead - they didn't announce yields for the test but experts put it between 10-25 kilotons.

Dodge City

Redpill thread. Dump infographics, links, and ask questions.

At this point, I don't even care anymore. Since I was very young, I've been told two things: Someone (then it was the USSR) is going to drop the bomb, and Jesus is coming back any day now.
Let whatever happens happen. I'll die now, die later, or enjoy the show.

Hope its LA

Yellowstone Caldera

Hahahaha you wish, plebs are cheap.
Besides half the point of wars is to kill undesirables

the state of california is a malignant cancer.Hope it gets glassed first

As a Man from the Deep South, let it rain.....

Nothing will happen

this map is bullshit, they can not reach to michigan. they wouldnt even reach california consistently

But L.A. has the largest population of Koreans in the US, and no military bases, except for the Air Force space research facility

rest of the world doesn't give two fucks about the USA. The range, though, is concerning... this is a much better representation.

Argentina's looking like a real nice place to move :P

You'll 100% have to move unless you have enough resources to defend yourself and not leave your home for a very long time

Shiiiieet

Feels good to be in Dallas.

You'll be fine, komrad.

Isn't Detroit already a post-nuke zone? :P

SF is more degenerate, but I'd LA on the account of Hollywood. They need to go away.

Underrated

Even if they miss there will be a big wave. I move back to west coast in a few months and I just feel like cali has been memed into destruction with so many movies :(

Jew York or D.C.

hopefully yours, you nazi flag-wielding, co-opting faggot.

Shit, read the pic wrong ignore me.

But LA is the only choice from that side

I am so very scared of 10-20kt at best warheads. They might take out one suburb! Hope its not mine.