So it appears to me, that these nazis and "white supremacists" are not actually hateful, they are scared...

So it appears to me, that these nazis and "white supremacists" are not actually hateful, they are scared. They are rather sweethearts confused by fear.
What is it they fear?
The total eradication of their people through race mixing over time. Which is very possible.
They claim that mass immigration only happens to white countries.
This maybe true, why? Because most white countries have the best standards of living and opportunity.
These other countries (third world countries) do not have these things.

So how do we solve this problem?
If you want less immigration to our first world countries, you must make these third world countries first world countries. Because apparently their own people cant solve their own problems.

What then, do these (third world) countries perhaps need imperialism and white leadership to straighten them out and get them on the path they need to keep their people from leaving their own homeland?

I don't know but it maybe the only solution.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry).
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm)
youtube.com/watch?v=al3aOuqpVbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#The_.22drift.22)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#Massification_of_culture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encoding/decoding_model_of_communication)
youtube.com/watch?v=5WTQFDZkdVs
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you're a fucking faggot.

I'm afraid you're a faggot.

I clearly offered the best and only solution to your problem, and im a faggot. Imperialism is our only route, to route the root. ya cunts. its either that or pure white is breeded out.

Offer me a better solution

i bet you both are juden, trying to make sure the problem isnt solved.

It seems you are a faggot.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

No im the only guy with a clear head whos not brainwashed by the propaganda on both sides the left and the right. The same exact parties with same exact overlords and money.

Only sheep faggots associate themselves with a large number of easily brainwashed people.

Im a true old American and historian, from the richest state in the USA.

Im here to start a conversation for real problem solving. no more distractions, no more division.

Just talking facts and solutions.

As sneaky as the jew is, and succesful they are at attaining money.
They are a very exclusive people, and true jews do not and would not breed outside their race.
They even try to keep people from joining their religion.

They know theirselves if the country gets breeded out they themselves will be impure as well.

Same with royal families and royal blood.
It could just be that people are stupid have no idea whats happening and don't know how to solve the problem, as the world is changing rapidly.
But there are solutions.

Imperialism is wrong. The only correct solution is to turn the first world into the third world because white people need to suffer even if it makes everything shittier for everyone.

>do all the hard work so nigger can live easy.

No. Lazy ppople deserve nothing! NIGGERS deserve their affican shit holes.

The worst part is that it's probably true. The answer to Africa's problems isn't (((foreign aid))), but development driven by local industry. That was the goal of the IMF and World Bank before they ended up coopted by Neoliberal businessmen and their toadies in governments. African politics is often extremely corrupt though, and about being king of the shitty hill instead of actually focusing on development. Their own leaders take the lion's share of the blame.

Cultural Marxism was The Frankfurt School's critique of [The Culture Industry](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry). It was an early critique of mainstream media and neo-liberalism. Adorno had things like this to say:

>"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them."

>"this bloated pleasure apparatus adds no dignity to man’s lives. The idea of “fully exploiting” available technical resources and the facilities for aesthetic mass consumption is part of the economic system which refuses to exploit resources to abolish hunger." -Theodor W. Adorno, [Enlightenment as mass-deception](marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm)

Meanwhile Marcuse warned everyone that "progressive politics" could also become repressive and regressive in it's own ways:

youtube.com/watch?v=al3aOuqpVbs

...and The Birmingham School warned that [culture was drifting away](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#The_.22drift.22) from local culture. Due to the [Massification of culture in the form of the globalization of media + tabloid journalism.](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uses_of_Literacy#Massification_of_culture)

This was a pre-internet critique of mainstream media and neo-liberalism, and ended around the time media became more democratized in the 80s, when the internet began to be foreshadowed with Zines, DIY culture, and public radio/TV. That's when the tail end of the Birmingham School declared the need to critique mass media [to be kind of over because everyone could talk to everyone.](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encoding/decoding_model_of_communication)

....of course, the right wing conspiracy theorists will say it's SJWs and a jewish plot that runs the media... but it was actually critiquing the media.

You are both only talking about africa, im talking about asia, latin america, middle east, china as well.

They flee to our countries learn our fucking language which is a pain in the ass and then go to the hardest schools.

The development around the world must be shit in those countries, the pay grade the economic system, the standard of living.

Why else would you come to USA instead of living in your true home country.
No one wants to learn one of the hardest langauges (english) and start a new life.

They need to raise their living standards in those shit countries so they dont want to come here.
Otherwise they all are going to keep coming here and breed the whites out for sure.

The only upside of immigration and of the above though is we will have the best minds of every race ever in our military to eternalize our empire. And having strong people from every race in our empire gives us even more power to penetrate and perform espionage on any who we see as a threat.

But the downside once again is breeding out.

you're right OP, as long as the governing country instills objective morality in its ppl

The war on degeneracy is the war on consciousness

but you wont be breeded out because DNA is enternal and so are genetics, if anything science does show that mixing all races makes for the strongest being all around. And not going to lie a lot of sexy mixed pussy as well.

I say Africa, but all of that applies to the Middle East too, and South America to a lesser extent. The difference is in China and the rest of Asia, who generally come over here because they're rich, or at least well off, and 1) the west has freer markets and less corruption than their homelands, 2) they want to go (or send their kids) to a prestigious American school, or 3) they consider property here a safe way to store wealth and keep from getting BTFO by peasant rebels or the government. That's a very different problem, but also a much less serious one. 3) at least could be solved if all countries in the west would adopt rules about foreign nationals owning property like those implemented in Austria.

yeah true.
All im saying is if all these other countries had their shit together like we do, and other first world white countries do.
Immigration in all these white countries from mass amounts of brown people from all sides would stop.

So ina way other countries problems have become our own problems, because they cant get their shit together in their own countries. its fucked, and quite frankly less civilized.

Ex.Nigerian here.

Those things wont fix our continent completely. Use Nigeria for example, That country is the most corrupt piece of shithole i've ever known. No country in this world comes close to Nigeria in terms of corruption, The new government we have now has exposed a little bit of the corruption going on in our country and i have to say the real problem is you Americans, europeans, etc. Most of our politicians hide millions of dollars in your banks, buy houses worth millions of dollars, buy ships and yatch, literally living a very luxurious live and you welcome them with open hand. Most people in your government are aware of this things but choose to do nothing about it. Your countries are safe haven for our politicians and as long as that continues to be the case then the Africa problem will never be solved.

So it sounds to me like its the bankers who are the problem, and bankers are jews.
So damn it, it was the fucking jews this whole time.
All they care about is that god damn profit...who would of known.

It's not the white man's responsibility to make sure others know how to fucking function as a human being and maintain order in their own nations.

It's also not our responsibility to take these people in when they only serve to destabilize what we've created. They can all fuck off and destroy themselves.

>If you want less immigration to our first world countries, you must make these third world countries first world countries
you can't simply transfer first world conditions to a country and expect them to be maintained by people that didn't enter that state through their own learning.
The onus falls upon the higher IQ portions of the expelled population -the ones that have had the luxury of western teaching - to create those first world environments. The american taxpayer, nor any other taxpayer, should be burdened by the wants of a people that have offered nothing to them.

>So how do we solve this problem
Here's an Idea.
>offer $5000-$10000 grant for repatriation of nonwhite immigrants (or race unspecific if you're in trump's position)
>shut down all immigration
>greatly enforce law against illegal immigration
This would put the country in a demographic position from which it can recover, and in which democracy can be more accurately tailored to the will of the rightful custodians of the land
Then -
either A) add more incentives that are low on the taxpayer's wallet that encourage repatriation of longstanding immigrants
or
B) democratically introduce bill to forcefully repatriate immigrants

Keep in mind that though it's largely unintended, the act of immigrating to another's country and creating an ethnic enclave or tribe within it IS ethnic warfare and results in the eventual replacement of whatever host is taking the burden.

It is through our grace and generosity that we avoid violent means - and nothing more.

It is the Immigrant that owes us everything. not the other way around.

on a serious note that is fucked though, to me the worst thing i can imagine is not having any water.
These evil banker syndicates must employ the most evil or dicators hand picking them and placing them properly at the seat of power, to run the country and steal the natural resources and keep the profits for their selves and rich banker friends or which ever super evil corrupt agency it is they are working with.

But at the expense of starving and thirsty children. The most evil and fucked, i dont know how they live with that in their conscience, at least give some back for your country and make some kind of industry to subdue some of the suffering.

We did that before and it fell apart after WWI/WWII and now all we get is told how evil it was. At the same time everyone wants to move to our countries.

Sup Forums is right again

This is true of every first world country from Russian Oligarchs in London to Chinese Profiteers in Canada.

well this problem inevitably becomes your problem, it is becoming your problem rapidly soo dont know what to tell ya.

Schooling and iq and all that shit is a joke.
Im talking practicality and common sense.
Anyone can be taught to have common sense with proper budgeting and teaching the people how to have a stable economy with balanced self sustaining industry. like i said these people migrate here to a country where they dont know the language and go to ivy league schools, im sure they have some common sense.

And yes i agree with your immigration sentiment. It would definitely help.

Leave them. If they try to come, shoot them. Rinse and repeat till they stop coming, are all gone, or better themselves. Is that so hard to do?

Don't bother.

Us Saffers and Rhodies tried civilizing the savages. We did all we could, against all of the hypocritical opposition from the US, UK and all the rest.
That hypocrisy hasn't died and it never will.

How do we establish identity politics for conservatives, because trying this "every man is a blank slate" bullshit is costing us our country one year at a time.

That wasn't exactly the same thing.
Exterminating people and trying to force an empire is a very different agenda then making countries self sufficient.

im not sure what you are trying to say, can you expand and or clarify what you are trying to say exacly. I can then maybe offer an honest and maybe illuminating opinion on the subject

It's always the banks mate.
It's a debt driven economy, they are bleeding the world dry with interest so that they get richer and the world gets poorer.
Usury needs to be banned and (((they))) need to be held accountable for their crimes

How do we stop losing? Everything conservatives have done in the past 8 years has done nothing to stop the shitshow we have now, meanwhile, we try the same old methods to win votes, but fail. We need a new right that is actually conservative and willing to use force to reestablish order if need be, because the status quo isnt working for shit.

It's become our problem and we're solving it already. Whatever has to be done will be done.

I mean, yeah! water is a problem but we can dig wells to get water which majority of us do, so we don't depend on the government for that. I didn't even know that government provided water for people before. Since I was born into that kind of life style. But let's look at things like Electricity which doesn't occur naturally like water. i'm 23 going on 24 and i've never experience 24 hours light in entire life, i don't even know what it looks like until i came to ghana.

It's not that we don't have the means to do it, i mean we are the largest exporter of oil but all the money meant for this little projects get siphoned out of the country by our elites, they really don't give a fuck about the little guys, we don't even exist to them.
i know Sup Forums will say:
>hurr durr build your own transformers
but that's not as easy as digging a well.

we get silenced by the military anytime we try to protest, shit is fucked man. i don't even blame the guys that die in a desert trying to get to Europe or whatever. It's better to die in some desert far away than here..

Japan is a first world country. Very very few immigrants move to Japan. Why can we not be like Japan?

>muh birthrates
Irrelevant. Aging population, small dense island, overpopulated to begin with, automated workforce and advanced tech.

You're talking about the White Man's Burden. It is an old debate and it remains as relevant now as it was for Kipling.

I agree that colonialism was best for everyone but (((they))) seem to have quite a problem with it.

>Us Saffers and Rhodies tried civilizing the savages.
You succeeded. You were just betrayed. It's our great national shame that we opposed you lot as we did, the last civilized Africans. But the story isn't finished yet, there is hope.

Because the current state of affairs is a direct result of it, "Well we need to help these people, well its not really working there, well i guess well just allow them to come to our country so they can learn, oh no, nobody wants to go home, and now theyre trying to change our country into theirs!"

Well the problem with the conservative party is that their anti gay, lord knows why, great men and philosophers have been gay since the great greeks. And most conservative dudes are closet homos anyhow.

Also their super extreme Christianity, which is really really dumbed down and looney, especially these Murican' born again christians with small IQs. and of course you have the blatant racists.
Worst of all is the way they are ignoring modern science in example climate change.
Destroying the environment and gods living creatures. The planet does not only belong to us.

They are not with the times. thats the problem.
There is being with the times the wrong way then there is being with the times in the extremely reasonable way. But worst of all get with the modern science.

Then you can have a fighting chance.
And rebuild your party.

Violence and using force will never help anybody. It lacks intellegence it lacks civility and lacks strategy. Just causes more destruction division and hate.

To have a fighting chance you need to get the looneys, and the anti gay people out.

You need to look modern, get

This rhetoric is pretty much just CNNs recounting of the stereotypical white male, this offers no insight at all. This is mkre your standard fare republican. As for the division of Ameeica, i pwrsonally hope thst this godforsaken country fractures in my lifetime, balkanization would only help usher in a time of peace where people get to associate voluntarily. We share no patriotic spirt anymore, and we share no common goal, may this cursed union end with a whimper, and not a violent bang, so that at least someone gets out alive.

There are first world countries outside of the West but they don't take kindly to immigrants.

The only thing holding is back is lack of solidarity. Anything would be possible with a united volk.

You cannot unite the people as it was done before, they arent nearly as foolish as they were, the government burned them, their gods have been killed, and their empathy was taken for granted, they now know force is the only guarantee for ones rights and survival.

"common sense" itself is only dictated by what the average person deems as obvious or correct, and because it is dictated by the average man, common sense is inevitably dictated by his intelligence.

What you're referring to, though, is longevity and passing down of information that shapes society.
I don't doubt that there could be a low cost government program -
Such as the creation of educational institutions who teach schools of knowledge that would result in a population adapting eugenics and western governance and maintenance -
But we haven't even perfected that for ourselves.
And, this is assuming that these people actually have the capability to understand or accomplish the tasks necessary to provide first world environments.
I would greatly suggest revising what you know about IQ and ability.
It's hard for someone in the 90-120 range to understand just how mentally crippling it is to have an IQ of 80 and under. 70 is the cutoff point for medically-accepted "Mental retardation" status, as an example.

I know you're a leftist, and i want to give you a challenge, and something that, if you follow through with, will actually give you the ability to argue on these topics with some kind of objectivity.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
Not specifically this video, but this playlist. Within it you will find the exact worldview pertaining to race that we espouse here, often.
Again, if it doesn't convert you, it'll make you a more powerful debater than any other leftist currently.

I lean more left, but im really in the middle.
I am reasonable and I love American History especially American Revolution History and the very first settlements.
Could care less for civil war even though im a die hard New Englander and descended of men who fought in the Union. And am a very proud Connecticut Man as we have the strongest American Revolution history, as well as home of skull&bones which I have worked close to a couple prominent members. And Skull and Bones Formed CIA.
I am pro guns, pro legal immigration, anti political correctness, and have been deleted by liberal friends on facebook for my views on that stuff especially on my comments about trannies and how its a mental illness.
I'm very logical because I am realistic and have studied world histories from the beginning of time.
So I am in the reasonable middle.

Also that video speaking of comparing whole ethnicities to each other is completely flawed.
It is simply flawed because it stereotypes whole ethnicities based on large group and testing etc etc.

The true enlightened man knows that every single ethnicity and every single individual you meet, is just that. An Individual.
Meaning everything is individual by individual basis and should be measured that way.
No other way should anything on the planet be measured except by individual basis.
This formula allows for less error, because it does not automatically judge a book by its cover incorrectly.
You can meet a person of any race and they could be a genius at insane levels.
Another funny thing the human does,is it likes to measure intellegence by enacting specific kinds of testing on individuals but the system is completely flawed.
Because where someone may lack in one subject or test. They may far exceed at genius levels in another totally unrelated field.

Thats why IQ tests, college degrees high test scores, SATs, DONT PREDICT how successful one will be.

Take me for example i was an inner city kid, came from nothing, barely got my highschool degree , went straight to work out of high school. Now i own my own house and am super successful, i worked odd jobs over the years, different corporations. Now at 27 i have everything i ever wanted included a nice big house ina rich area with 2 acres of land. And now work selling and analyzing wines next to other wine professionals very successfully.

This kind of rhetoric in the video is misguiding stereotypical, falls in the lines of the mass brainwashed narrow sighted agenda of our world.

Perception is everything, all things are possible.
Anyhow its 5:30 am where im at i g2g peace senpai

some advice, meditate deeply to unlock conscious levels and expand your consciousness to levels unknown.
Then your perception will be like gods only seeing truth and seeing all.