THIS CUNT DESERVED IT

THIS CUNT DESERVED IT

REPLY IF YOU AGREE

I refuse to endorse violence

Way to make the right a joke and give leftists an excuse to bitch.

Who knows if she did or didn't. All that can be said is that the police refusing to do their job lead to the hostilities and ultimately the blood is on their hands

Youre just some faggot leaf nobody on the internet you dont "endorse" anything

is that the "militant SJW" coal-burning whore?

Faggots.

AGREE

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>blocks a working road

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

literally nothing of value was lost

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Of course I don't agree. Not all the protesters were antifa psychos. She looked nice. I'm sure she would have fucked me.

Do you come from a land down under?

S

no one deserves anything
she was just dumb fat cunt who was 2 slow 2 run away, nothing less, nothing more

I agree. Marching on the streets with communists is a pretty good indicator that you're a total fucking retard.

AGREE

This board is fucked. Trump was the worst thing that happened to it. Now we're full of retarded redditors, shills and gay neo-nazis.

She didn't,she's white.
Whites should be immune from all consequences desu,we deserve it

Did she drop any loot ?

Nah, i disagree. I wish she could see the truth. Antifa and what are considered to be "neo nazis" present at the protest were both doing a disservice to society, shame she happened to be in the middle of the street and couldn't get to the sidewalk in time, could this have been caused by the fact that she was overweight ?

No, sorry. I'm not some edglord. Go join Antifa if you're for murdering people over difference of opinions.

this

Fucking kek, leftists will find any excuse to bitch no matter what.

Agree

SHE WAS A FAT FUCKING PIG HIDING HER FAT LIKE A WHORE ON A DATING WEBSITE. SHE'S PROOF PIGS CAN FLY

Yes

AYYYY

PRESS S TO SPIT IN GRAVE

S

the weak must fear the strong

>partially hiding your finger to make your dick seem bigger
I'm gay user,I can see through your jewish tricks

Why are there candlelight vigils being held for someone marching in a group of armed communist revolutionaries, why has she been martyred?

if that was a CRT, you'd zap your leaf dick off

Good.
Then we can kill you and you won't fight back.

At what age did you realize you were a passive homosexual?

She burned the coal
Someday you pay the toll!

Toll paid..

You know your board is shit when threads read like facebook posts

Exactly how many nigger dicks have you sucked so far today?

not really, my 60 year old mother said she deserved it for going to a trump rally to start shit. Most people don't have sympathy for this dumb cunt

Fuck commies

I think that if i was killed by antifa people like this woman will be propably making mean tweets about me

Every picture of her on the internet before she took flight is only from the chin up. She was deceptive and burned coal. This was the most logical outcome of her life.

Coalburning roastie BTFO.

I enjoyed the part in which the news stated she was just a bystander trying to cross the road without any affiliation to the protest.

How do we know that her nog didn't throw her in the way, after all .. there's always a toll.

>#brave
>#Remember
>#strong
>#RIP

The convenient obese morbidly sick whale the left needed to have a heart attack in order to discredit and silence the alt-right and blame all whites and right wingers.

Every inch of me hates this bitch because moderates are so easy to manipulate if the attacker appears too white.

I refuse to reply
A FUCKING LEAF

double dubz of truth

In that case

>downvote
take that

Cry harder faggot

>uncut
Fuck you I'm jealous now.
Goddamned jews.
S

S

>coal burner
>white

kys abbo

>REPLY IF YOU AGREE
IF YOU AGREE

I love how the media keeps using the Tinder selfie to hide the fact she was a great big fat fuck.

fuckin whore.

who cares if this coalburner died?

She was your typical white female commie. Considering the Alt-Right is literally at war with commies it was not terrorism nor murder. it was a combat fatality between political foes.

Thos, but also Antifa and BLM always deserve it.

She is proof we need women in burkas

Feels like a huge psyops to get rid of freedom of speech.

Because legitimately no one would care if they new she was a landwhale, even whiteknights don't care about the blubbermass when they hit the tipping point past chubby chasing.

shes a hero according to dan harmond

Jihad
>"struggle"
>Mein Kampf
"my struggle"

>Hitler fought WITH the Muselmänner

this

and this

A march on behalf of this woman was undermined by BLM earlier, it was hilarious.
>We remember this bitch!
>No, Black Lives Matter!
>Remember this pe..Black Lives Matter!

Aye

I hope she"s not cremated because I'm gonna place a toy black Dodge Challenger on her grave and then post pics on here.

Fuck, I may even rent the real thing and park on it.

Mr. Fields did a great service to African-American Tinder users in the Virginia area. He should be praised by the local African-American community. No room for deceptive landwhaleson hook-up apps

Toll status: Paid

The fug you mean, she could've been twice as big as she was and that wouldn't have discouraged 99.9% of niggers

Agreed

true

Perhaps if she were thinner, she may have avoided the vehicle.

Also r8 me

I refuse to endorse world history

That's the smug face of an Apple user for sure

FAT COMMUNIST NIGGER FUCKING WHORE.

I'M GLAD SHE IS DEAD.

S

REPLY IF YOU AGREE

THIS IS NOT KIKEBOOK FAGGOT.

GET THE FUCK OUT SHILL

THIS IS NOT KIKEBOOK , KILL YOURSELF

She was a whore.

Reply if you agree.

She deserved it.

If anything the fat slob should not have been standing in the fucking street.

Nobody died. It was yet another hoax. The media report fake stuff as real all the time! Learn about 'crisis actors'. We've had three of these fake vehicle incidents in London just this year.

She was a coalburner and a landwhale m8

She doesn't even count as white

>obese coal-burning commie whore
Couldn't have happened to a better person.

You gotta pay the toll

LOL

You're fucking dumb

Hi Buzzfeed.

Leftists think they have a monopoly on violence so it's a big surprise to them when they go somewhere to hurt someone and get hurt.

100% agree. Fucking bitch was only another libtard SJW commie. A college campus snowflake who was a whore for Black Lives Matter and whines over "anti muslim comments ". She was most definitely one of those retards who believes gays, Jews, blacks, trannies, women and Muslims can live together in piece and harmony with cis, straight, white men all having their rights stripped off of them and being classified as sub human. If anyone is mourning her death, it's certainly not me. In fact, it frustrates me that James Fields Jr. Didn't do a better job at mowing down those bastards who were on the road. Had he been an islamist, he would've killed at least 5 of them. Apart from that, this guy has earned my respect.

Cuck. You're fine with watching and supporting violence though. You're human trash.