Why are stereotypes always true?

Why are stereotypes always true?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
patreon.com/legal
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform?fbzx=-7240084559266728000
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896747603135692806
apa.org/pubs/books/4318390.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOOO, stereotypes are not always true

after thinking about it for a while, yea i think you're right. I surrender

>make a post threatening yourself on the anime nazi website
>rake in that sweet patreon dosh
Damn I need to make a patreon.

>Anime Nazi's

Is this the end of the hacker known as Sup Forums??? Will the consequences ever be the same again????

DUN DUN DUN

oh my god anime nazis
the horror
if that faggot knew what /sg/ did to that syrian terorists he would piss himself

>anime nazis

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>anime nazi's
is this satire?

>anime nazis
Sup Forums dindu nuffin

nope, it is 2017
we anime nazis now

>help help, I made a thread about myself and now I need you to pay me money!

OY VEY!
HELP ME ITS ANUDA SHOAH

Fucking Jews, I swear to god

I'm not a nazi and I'm sick of getting called one for disagreeing with freaks.

He clearly violated the Therm of use ( Patreon )

How can i report any account on Patreon?

extreme free speach board anime nazi hackers known as Sup Forums, formerly from far left

Post more smug Anime Nazis

patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

that link sends you to this one: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

If you are paranoid,use a burner mail.

every single time...

like a clockwork

lel project a ko was good

I fucking love ANIMATION

GIBSMEDATS

And i reported him an Patreon.

He clearly violates the User Conduct:

patreon.com/legal

>Dont distribute USer information

If you guys want to report go here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform?fbzx=-7240084559266728000

The line with your evidence:
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896747603135692806

USe a real reason why you report him and dont post troll shit like : LOL HE IS A FUCKING KIKE.
Say doxxing on the Internet is a dangerous game that can easily backfire on innocent people like Reddit "hunted" down the wrong people and take other examples.

Can we give this guy a taste of his own medicine? If he wants to dox others then why not experience the same feeling...
Just a thought.

slowpoke

Is this real? How can we confirm?

because satire usually revolves around stereotypes

NEED MO' MONEY FOR THEM PROGRAMZ

>only in America

People confronted his wife about his husbands doxxing activities and she answered "Yup. Proud of him!".

Dunno what other ways its been confirmed, but that bit there should be enough.

>Why are stereotypes always true?
That is nonsensical.

Alright Sup Forums: if doxing people and contacting their employers in an attempt to get them fired for their plolitical activities is wrong, why isn't trying to get this guy kicked off Patreon wrong?

justice
he must live by the rules he expects others too live by.
for him, morality is subjective, there is no absolute morality, this is the foundation stone of all who support leftism

Because if you try to get people fired from their jobs for their political views, its malicious. Getting someone fired who has been trying to get others fired, is justice.

As Big H. said:
>For once all the others will not bleed to death alone; for once the ancient Jewish law will come into play: an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth.

>if murder is wrong, why is killing a mass shooter not also wrong?

It was /po/ all along.

>Call pizza place
>order ton of pizza
>ask to specialize the pepperoni into the ancient peace sign (not angled swastika)

>if you fight back they win

Can't say I'm surprised. Well time to boot Kali and do some damage.

Because we're not advocates of tolerance and acceptation.

>claims he's doxxing people
>actually just looking up their facebooks and linking to the channels of YouTubers
Pathetic

This is doxxing.

> I surrender
> flag

that checks out

>876 patrons
>$5 a month each

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IT'S SERIOUSLY THIS FUCKING EASY TO SCAM RETARDS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Don't bother, Patreon boss said he don't give a fuck about antifa getting funds through his website.

im going to need some broofs.

Because he's a literal Jew.

Because they're heuristics. We wouldn't take note of and pass along stereotypes that fly in the face of our own experiences, so the stereotypes that DO get passed on to others must be the ones that at least SEEM plausible.

apa.org/pubs/books/4318390.aspx

A-a-anime Nazis a-anime nazis.

Just go full 4th of July Tumbr raid and spam gore and other crap the shit out of his username and the hagstags he use, along with false reports.

Also, this takes the cake
>muh eevul neet hackers on steroids known as Sup Forums is trying to shut me down, oy vey! Please, gimme money for reparations, goy.

He's just taking advantage of a tragedy for shekels

>heuristics
this

People who argue against stereotypes claim stereotypes aren't true 100% of the time. They refuse to appreciate the value of heuristics, and this is why they're getting akbared.

Send him photos of his house, call his phone, send him photos of his parents house

Seriously, we need to teach this kike a lesson

I see people from Washington Post supporting him. I think justice have to come from judges, not from Twitter.

Science ever agrees. Stereotypes exist for a reason; they're generally accurate. Fuck this kike.

a box of dildos is on the way

I hope he likes pizzas and getting swatted

>mfw he's a confirmed kike

You're right. If someone whom he's doxed gets killed then this faggot is liable

>help me fight the internet, gibs me money

Sending some hookers and a birthday clown as we speak.

>old people still thinking black people can't vote
>unaware there is a grandson
>sudden box of dildos arrives with swastikas and anime

that was the joke.