What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nonviolent-conflict.org/otpor-and-the-struggle-for-democracy-in-serbia-1998-2000/
voltairenet.org/article30032.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And this?

Neo-Nazis and Antifa are financed by hostile powers to destabilize the USA and you are ALL falling for it.

This picture on the left is from Ukraine a few years ago apparently.

He's a Russian stooge repeating Putin's Foreign Ministry talking points? The foto on the left is from a Nationalist march in Ukraine.

if the US came to China and said will you help us take down the jew filth they would do it in a heartbeat

he's saying the us does even worse in other countries and other countries will soon be looking to do worse in america

wtf I love china now!

>hostile powers
Can you be more specific? I thought the US funded the Euromaidan? Surely that rules out Russia. Unless the CIA bought tiki torches for the Ukrainians and now the FSB is buying tiki torches for the Cville protestors?

I don't get it.
What is similarity? Is Ukraine infested with niggers and kikes? Are their monuments and history being destroyed by other races?
Basically the only similarity is torches. Wow, it's like the same thing!

It means he was one of those bitch made edgy cunts who was only shitposting to praise kek and bring upon chaos but now that shit has gotten real he's pussying out and doesn't want to play anymore.

So is Putin saying 'Revenge is a bitch' or is he saying he funded the war against himself in Ukraine? Neither makes much sense.

Seriously though, if you ever needed to know if Assange was an unironic Russian shill, this is it, he's not even particularly hiding it anymore. The only reason he's allowed to hide in Ecuadorian embassy is because the Russians are holding lucrative oil development contracts hostage.

More chaos for me, please.

>So is Putin saying "Revenge is a bitch"

Yes, literally. You do realize that Richard Specner has on open line to Dugin, right?

The enemy of Ukrainian nationalists is Russia, not niggers. This is why they're really into all the Nazi paraphernalia.

He is sarcastic and referring to how the US is interfering in other countries by sponsoring political groups and terrorists. CIA sponsored a Nazi coup in Ukraine. CIA sponsored ISIS. CIA supported Al-Qaeda. He is comparing us to them. Julian hates us.

Ukraine had a revolution fueled by right wing activists. It was the far right people who fought on the barricades of Maidan in 2014. They thought they'd get in power, but in the end liberals took power from away them.

>You do realize that Richard Specner has on open line to Dugin, right?
No, and that sounds absurd. But even if it didn't, why would I care? I'm not an American.

Fuck you with your system propaganda. I sincerely hope you reconsider your life and kills yourself.

Spencer has a direct line to Antifa & Langley

>(((liberals)))
The Poroshenko government is absolutely Jewish. They don't even hide it.

>No, and that sounds absurd

Ok RIDF shill whatever you say

Can you provide any proof that isn't delusional Sup Forums shitposting?

>marching is only okay for niggers

So, is Trump a Russian puppet or what? :)

He's saying it will lead to a revolution. Jesus Christ are you really that retarded?

>Richard Specner has on open line to Dugin
Well you answered my question.

>Are their monuments and history being destroyed by other races?

Hohol race destroys Ukrainian monuments as i know.

Ok RIDF thanks for your (((concern)))

That would be pretty based of China.

What is the alt right seeking to accomplish? I honestly think they marched as a fashion statement to convince the girls to go trad-wife.

Fact is, Trump is getting tough on border, agitating on behalf of American jobs in trade deals, cutting regs, and cutting a shitload of welfare.

If he doesn't do some weird shit like insider trade and crash the market, this is smooth sailing.

If the Spencer-types freak out the moderates, Trump is out and God knows what stupid progressive we'll end up with.

If you cut welfare, the IQ goes up organically!

The SUPER MALE VITALITY is finally kicking in

trump did nothing, he cant even fucking repeal obamacare

Surely you knew that Russia has funded neo-nazi groups all over Europe? For years now.

Not faggot

Spencer is there to discredit the conservative movement. Needs to be known to disavow his fake spiel. He's CIA

There needs to be a more profound transformation regarding the ideology of people, every political sphere is dominated by leftinst thinking you have schools pushing gender propaganda and we are a step away from removing thomas Jefferson stautes.

If the establishment wasn't working to wipe out whites in the United States, maybe white Americans objecting to those policies and saying "You will not replace us" wouldn't happen and things wouldn't look so chaotic...

Are you one of those that they call a "respectable conservative," user.?

Do you have a single fact to back that up

Yes, but not the one in Ukraine though, that's the crucial distinction.

He could also just mean that America is now politically in step with the European situation. I'm sure he knows how the State just used antifa the same way they do in Europe for the first time.

He means stop following richard spencer u tards

>absolutely heinous Reddit spacing
Why is it that they all do it?

This is a good point,

>Calls everyone who disagrees with him 'RIDF'
Do they even exist?

>The enemy of Ukrainian nationalists is Russia
Definitely not. Yeah we hate Russia, but problem is not in russians, but in putin.

The conservative movement are fucking failures. There is no future on the current demographic trajectory. In Europe or the US.

its means anyone can throw Dark Money at NGO's to Subvert. Another note, the same Leftist running the Pro Ukraine, Anti-Trump PSYOPS in the U.S. are the same groups backing Tibet against China.
So China could use the Alt-Right psyops to their advantage, just like Soros dose

You have a point. We can step up to provide alternative tho. I know a young SJW'ish kid at work... who was super soft and into weird identity shit.

A few talks about European history, get him pumped about battles. Tell him he needs to work out and shit like that. Redpilling him about double standards.

Truth is... marxism succeeds when everyone loses pride and confidence in themselves. Western men are having a crisis of a lack of role models. I know it's easier to whack it and watch anime, but we gotta blaze the trail so we can un-nu these males.

even the ancap's are realizing now

>Conservative movement
>Discredited
What have you cuckservatives done for the last 40 years except fuck the economy. Seriously you fuckers have been BTFO on every cultural front.

Fact is, most of them don't want to be pathetic, given half a chance.

>the conservative movement.

You are just as bad as coppo's like Spencer and Jewish e-celebs. What exactly are you "conserving" at this point? Homosexual marriage state rights? Bill Clinton's Neo-Liberal economic talking points from two decades ago? Get the fuck out of here with that Mickey Mouse (((conservative))) gobbledygook.

ONCE TEXAS TURNS BLUE BECAUSE OF ALL THE SPICS THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER "CONSERVATIVE" OR EVEN CENTRIST PRESIDENT IN THE US, GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD

>They thought they'd get in power, but in the end liberals took power from away them.
Otpor! Psyops to a Tee

nonviolent-conflict.org/otpor-and-the-struggle-for-democracy-in-serbia-1998-2000/
^this same series of events are now happening in the United States, Substitute the name, Milosevic with Trump... Otpor! Playbook to a Tee

voltairenet.org/article30032.html

youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s

this post is entirely true

So when is the government going to give us our ninja suits?

So is this the white boy version of the arab springs

Eh, atleast Ukraine is a pure White country. America on the other side... just LARPing idiots.

then why haven't we gotten any money yet. i want my yuan reminbi maos!

look as much as i like hitler posting it might be a good idea to cool things down

let the leftists eat themselves some more and get more people purplepilled

in the long term time is not on our side, but in the medium term it is on our side

no more nazi larping or tiki torches

the U.S. is going to be destabilized and we are going to have a us spring

I LOVE CHINA NOW

nazi/communist antagonism already happened in the 30's. Causing WW2. History. I'm tired of retards.

Look. China and Russia have no problem with white ethnostates or white communes like Orania. They just want to have the USA World Empire collapse. That is all they care about. They will gladly fund both african seperatists and european seperatists

>people still think Assange is alive
>people still think a (((tweet))) from """Assange""" is actually him
>people still think his account hasn't been compromised to sway hearts and minds
No wonder the AB and NLR are staying out of this so far, they are waiting for the useful idiots and pawns to die before they initiate the real day of the rope

Sounds like China is a lot cooler than our governments. This is China's century.

Pretend to be nat soc, basically used by Jews to plunder Ukranian coal and split them from Russians

wtf i'm going to eat a dog now

yes its all disinfo meant to confuse the goy

Why would we be against that?

Besides the constitution going bye-bye, and the UN moving in to setup a more appropriate government?

(((Assange)))

I'll fucking take it. The left actually has to get killed.

Constitution is already worthless, no one follows it. All the DC fags do whatever they want without punishment. Mass immigration will not be stopped, Trumps bill needs 60 votes. So I am not sure why exactly I should be mad.

Back to /leftypol/

>(1)

So anti-Russian occupation?

unnecessary , massive immigration and the demonization of its ethnic majority is doing a pretty good job already

>The UN
Lmao.

Honestly, if the left dies and the US falls in power compared to China as of result, I still consider that a win for us.

America won't work on it's current path anyway.

Faggot

Assange is such a top fucking lad that he said that just to give the chinks the idea because he's a secret shitlord

And it'll get worse it we act like nazis. What's your point faggot? Are you saying America is shit? Gtfo

lmao implying those white pussies would use those weapons

I LOVE CHINA NOW ? WTF ?

> it's 90 years after hitlers rise to power
> edgesocs still havn't comu up with a better way to parade than tiki torch marches
Call me a jew but at least be creative.

>Reddit spacing again

He means that Nazis have no place in America.

Hitler lost in WW2, move on. You can't call yourself a real American if you're Nazi, especially since ur grandfathers fought nazis you fucking white trash.

Brilliant!
China should do this... fund the race war!

Cry more, you embarrassing faggot

he's implying the CIA did it, that it could be another country's intelligence apparatus doing it or that it'd be perfect for another country to do that sort of thing, Syria style

That's shit in colour, not black and white. It's from a couple a years ago, see . Are the shill companies employing fucking retards now?

CIA niggers, expansionists/interventionists, and supremacists should all fucking hang with the commies

This idiot is really tempting kek. I predict that he will be kicked out of the embassy and detained within 2 weeks. Screencap this.

Its sarcasm, but its more complex than that.

Also lol
>us

Most pro white types find Spencer VERY shifty and untrustworthy. A year ago it was almost universally taken for granted he was controlled opposition here and that the AR shit is an attempt to draw us together to debunk us en masse.