Best social media hot takes

What are the best hot takes on "nazism" you've found on social media since yesterday, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank your local Antifa, guys!
>thank
>antifa

Teen Vogue YES!

bampin'

>muh comic book characters

bamp

Love it. Elite pedophiles have the moral high ground. Only nazis could fuck our shit up. Thanks nazis.

lmao

I have nothing to give but a bump

thats rich, especialy because the captain is a nazi now. dont trust me? look it up

kikenwald getting busted with hentai is by far my favorite Sup Forums day ever. Exceeding even election season fun.

>mfw Libtards will case

Social media is the gift that keeps on giving these last 24 hours

>WILL CAUSE #REPEALTHE1ST

LOL
>sick to my stomach

Him getting busted for CP was more monumental.
But it wasn't as fun because he fucking got away with it like a filthy weasle.
Sued his own mother.
Paid to have CP produced.
Shit tastes in hentai.

Man should be gassed.

That seems to be one of the most common refrains in the past day-- "it isn't free speech if I don't like it/if I think it's dangerous."

Bunch of faggots

If I didn't know how retarded Hollywood is, I would have said this was trolling. It's too stupid to be real. I bet she made the whole thing up.

Why is there a Christmas store this early?

I don't think anything will beat the cringe of unironically getting your political views from kid's entertainment

She said it was a "year round Christmas store" in NY. Maybe us autists should check it out. See if there is one.

>a conservative and ultra-nationalist army veteran
>not supporting Trump if he existed in 2017
lmao

My FB and twitter are packed with Captain America and Rick and Morty anti-nazi shit. It's fucking embarrassing

"Hitler was right all along" is my fav atm.

Wow (((someone))) sure is making a big deal out of it. We have Nationalist marches every year, the authorities are against them and don't always give permits, but there's nothing like this media frenzy.

This one made me laugh

Do leftists not see the contradiction in this?

>infantile shit
>posting on Sup Forums
we've gone too far

He was ultra-nationalist under Nixon, not Trump.

Bump

I know y'all have more

total cringe

Nazism and fascism is opposed to western democracy. It's the antithesis of it and arguably the constitutional issues don't allow their beliefs to actually form in government.

For example, we have the bill of rights, separation of church and state and so on that makes passing a policy that infringes on a certain ethnicity's rights nigh impossible without massive reform of the system to the point where you would no longer have a democracy but a fascist state instead.

Not to mention Jefferson and many founding fathers would support the idea of exporting democracy, enlightenment and civil rights to other countries. We fight isis, the ba'ath regime and so on in the name of these principles.

Now it seems our own degenerate religious extremists have crawled out of the wood work and killed someone and injured umpteen others because he had a bruised ego.

Neo nazism in this form is an enemy of the American state and an enemy of the American people. It is no longer just an old man saying dumb shit in the back of the bar.

Same, it's fucking gay.

thats real fucking fresh coming from an anarchist cunt

>reduce the western world to the US
Eh, at least you tried
>Not to mention Jefferson and many founding fathers would support the idea of exporting democracy, enlightenment and civil rights to other countries.
"I'll try to give thoughts to dead people who said nothing about this issue, I'm sure it will work out in my favor"
>the ba'ath regime
Nope, keep dreaming about a Kurdish state tho.
>Now it seems our own degenerate religious extremists have crawled out of the wood work and killed someone and injured umpteen others because he had a bruised ego.
Still don't know the motive and if it was intentional.

I didn't reduce the west to the U.S. I know the French are arrogant bastards, but try to think before you talk as I was clearly referencing liberal democracy when I said western democracy. I used that word strategically because the word liberal tends to throw you guys into a frenzy in your ignorance.

I was actually referencing a book "Thomas Jefferson: Author of America" when I spoke about exporting democracy as it shows a point of view about the U.S interfering int he business of other states. But I doubt you read, so whatever.

>Not to mention Jefferson and many founding fathers would support the idea of exporting democracy, enlightenment and civil rights to other countries. We fight isis, the ba'ath regime and so on in the name of these principles.

Nice try shillblue.

>explain to me I'm arrogant cunt
>proceed to be exactly that
It doesn't matter, cultural differences can change political landscape, even in a liberal society, is it that hard to understand? That's why the far-right have troubles getting a foothold in Germany, or why in Poland, even the centrist have far-right leaning.
Good, one founding father, nice generalisation here.

"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
>washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

leftists eternally BTFO

slažem se bro

I am an arrogant cunt, so your attempt to obfuscate the issue for cultural reasons is and your playground level of appealing to hypocrisy is just missing the point. It doesn't matter what culture your country is, fascism is by definition opposite to liberal democracy. You cannot have a fascistic liberal democracy. I think a 5 year old could understand that, but I decided to try and be smart about it and articulate examples of its role in the international playing field. Obviously I was wrong in thinking you were on that level.

>she thinks she's an anarchist

Lol now commies want to export democracy.

Do you like bush, fag?

>Do you like bush, fag?
I'm not an anarchist. I just use the flag. But yes, I liked Bush.

>pedophile hentai enthusiast lectures on morality
Kek

AHAHAHAHAHAH

You're totally retarded go drink bleach loool

for once those supremes are pretty based

Because cultural reasons really don't matter, it's as if things that happened before don't have causes on what is happening now. Really showed me user. Get a hold of yourself ffs.
I agree on your "fascism is against lib. democracy" position, why are you making a fuss about that? I argued that difference in culture can mold how people view fascism, I probably didn't phrase my thoughts well enoug h.

>democracy
>western values
Choose only one, dumb whore.

At least you admitted it. Your ideology is opposed to democracy in order to protect "western values".

You make too many generalisations and dont seem to have covered the entirety of your argument adequately enough to convince me youre any more intelligent than a 16 year old english major bro.

Grandiose sweeping generalities does not an argument make.

They worry about this place indoctrinating people?

Nazi hate can't "hide" behind free speech.

If its being spoken its out in the fucking open. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING!!!

Ofcourse not, because I'm trolling and now this is a meta troll ad infinum. You don't come to Sup Forums to have a reasonable argument because between people shilling jewish conspiracy theories or talking about niggers, do you really think I'm going to type an essay going over the core points that Hitchens raised in that book when talking about the need to fight the enemy whether it be nazis or islamic extremists?

>Grandiose sweeping generalities does not an argument make
And typing like an armchair shakespeare makes you a faggot, faggot.

>That handle.
>That comment.

>Nazism and fascism is opposed to western democracy.

And Western democracy was undermined as soon as we started allowing mass numbers of immigrants who have no ties to the nation or the people, and vote in the interests of their own ethnic groups, and have public opinion controlled almost by a handful of media companies.

lol america is so fucked
how have you people not died from lack of brain cells yet? all of you, i mean, that lean on either side.

That's only an issue if you believe there is any inherent value in democracy.

"Snowflak
Cukc
The Jews
Is rail
Fahgots
Muslims
Cuck
Alt rite

>fink
I think we need to bring this insult back

Its funny because capes are vigilantes, why do they care about laws?

There is no hate speech, only free speech

lol, I want to post this one on my FB but would probably get unfriended/blocked in a heartbeat

Other people post a lot of quality things here. I read them all the time.

You can do that "i'm too smart to post here" act. Its fine. We know what you're really saying anyway.

Trust me. Much smarter people then you have come through here.

if your friend doesnt see redskull as the good guy , ditch him
H A I L H Y D R A
A
I
L
H
Y
D
R
A

Checked, Satan.

Lol you filthy stinking sly cunning kaffir dog.

That's such a retarded misrepresentation of Islam it's ridiculous

KYS shlomo.

Juts got this one. Why do leftoids take their grandfathers perceived accomplishments so dear?

is this guy a friend of yours?

They know that being proud of your heritage is perfectly acceptable, they just refuse to admit it because then they'd have something in common with RAYCISTS

Maybe she is fucking pregnant again.

>my grandpa was a nazi hunter
neat. and the kinds of people posting this shit are probably 5'5" soyboys who identify as "male feminists"

>hides behind flag
>our
(((You))) don't belong here

All I wanted was a fucking argument. Instead all I got was walls of text of marginalization. His overall delivery was something I'd hear spammed by some preteen with a mouth on CoD or something.

>I read books
sure seems like it.

>misrepresentation
>And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.
Not him but eat a dick camel fucker. ISIS is Islam brought to its logical conclusion and terrorism is Islam.

this is what liberals in the US want.
>Make America Europe Again!

she's angry. angry about elves.

I love how they think any of this will change our minds when obama was inviting blm to the whitehouse after they burned down cities.

Even irrelevant Sup Forums memes seem to have an unquantifiable power.

Everyone who attacks me on Reddit I always check their post history and it's full of pc gaming shit. These people are literally larping about nazis because they have no purpose in life and want to feel like they are some hero like their precious video game.

This fucking this.

I wlmost blew a fuse

Is it true though?

>Whites commit a proportional amount of crimes to their population

WOW
When will they be stopped?

And nearly 50% of all other killings are done by black men, 6% of the population. Mass killings are rare.

stupid kids
you don't know hate until you fuck with the 1st amendment, it is what amendment 2 is there for

ok then we cant let islam hide behind the banner of freedom of religion

>"Is our freedom of expression limited?"
>Points gun to head
>"Not in the least!"