Antifa attacks CBS 6 photojournalist in Richmond, hospitalized with wound to head

Old thread-> Now with higher resolution video
youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE

twitter.com/lfrenchnews/status/896950108708888576
>"Stop filming"
>"Stop filming"
>Kicks reporter down and stomps on his skull

>Shock Video: Gay Antifa Marchers Attack Reporter in Richmond, VA — BEAT HIM WITH STICK
usmetro.ml/2017/08/shock-video-gay-antifa-marchers-attack.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/shock-video-gay-antifa-marchers-attack-reporter-richmond-va-beat-stick/
wtvr.com/2017/08/14/protester-attacks-cbs-6-photojournalist-for-filming-protest-in-richmond-this-is-not-a-peaceful-protest/

WTF I love antifa now

If both sides face repercussions, it's twice the fun

So AntiSoap will be arrested yes?

At least they didn't MURDER anyone. You lost this battle nazi larpers. Move on.

They murder people all the time in this political climate. It's getting entertaining.

Oh nooo! Look at that bad boo-boo! I-is he bleeding? No? Okay but it still looks like it hurt!

Surely this is equal to PLOWING A CAR THROUGH A CROWD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH THE INTENTION OF MURDERING THEM

I visited Richmond when I was in the U.S. Does anyone know whereabouts this was taken because I walked all over the place but don't recognise it.

Murder is not justified for either side. Violence is not justified for either side.

>please don't bring violent criminals to justice because something else happened with someone else elsewhere at another time

HOL UP NIGGA! EVEN MUH DIK KNOWS YA GOTTA PROVE INTENT. SHEEEEIIIITTTTT!

Looks like a death metal album cover

charlottesville never happened

It's not a big deal to attack journalists as long as you don't murder them.

I am not justifying any sort of violence.

yes

You're clearly trying to brush this off like it's nothing simply because it wasn't murder. You're telling people "nothing to see here" so Antifa can carry on with their usual violence.

Are you saying journalists were the ones who ran into the crowd?

But surely those evil racists nazis are the real criminals!

>Losing antifa protester isn't losing
jesus man... are you literally trudeau?
Both sides lost on this one honestly

This does seem a bit less graphic than mowing people down with a car resulting in fatalities. Not justified, but certainly less horrific and the long term negative impact on people's lives is less. Still wrong.

Have you considered taking this to the real autists over where real content belongs?

lol they're chanting ''WE'RE HERE, WE'RE GAY, WE FIGHT THE KKK''
how intimidating. I'm just waiting for when there's a rally nearby where I live so I can kick in some antifa skulls with my steel toes

Go back to your discord chat lefty fag

>“”Film the clan (sic), don’t film us,” they are shouting as a square off begins. RPD gave final warning to disperse.”

Anons we need to be pushing this as hard as possible, this is a good opportunity to damage control for the UTR shitshow and at least shift some of the heat off us

take that meme flag off or prove you're a sodomite by uploading a webm of you throwing a baseball

yeah and mowing people down in a car is nothing compared to massacring 49 homosexuals, I'm sure what a comparison is warranted to unrelated events is warranted, but I thought I'd join in

Man, Venti really let herself go.

HOLY SHIT WILL THE PUBLIC FINALLY SEE WHAT ANTIFA REALLY IS?

They hate being filmed because they are paid for faggots. Even they don't believe the garbage they spew. This is why they attack anyone with a camera.

>PLOWING A CAR THROUGH A CROWD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE

adult sized idiot children illegally playing in the street get hit my auto
>it's the auto's fault