THE SHILLENING

Shills plan to get guns banned in the next rally in Texas screen cap this spencer is gona pull another judas goat on everyone who follows this plant AGAIN!

they'l stage a massive attack on the demonstrators and push for full on ban of weapons 27-29 August will have THE happening that will divide America

the raiding will be biblical on Sup Forums and the amount of shills will make this place seem like eternal hell for weeks straight.

screen cap this its gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/trending-now/altright-activist-richard-spencer-plans-visit-to-university-of-florida/590724805
texastribune.org/2017/08/13/white-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-planned-texas-m-sept-11/
washingtonpost.com/local/alt-right-and-alt-lite-conservatives-plan-dueling-conservative-rallies-sunday-in-dc/2017/06/22/242d8de2-56bd-11e7-9fb4-fa6b3df7bb8a_story.html?utm_term=.8594f8bb350c
theeagle.com/news/local/wiginton-plans-second-alt-right-rally-at-texas-a-m/article_863757a0-db9d-5394-a5b2-6151f2c0739f.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yGgnywWO6Ts
youtu.be/8i19GxzCcm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

swing state Florida to get a shit stir

fox25boston.com/news/trending-now/altright-activist-richard-spencer-plans-visit-to-university-of-florida/590724805

the main event! in TEXAS

texastribune.org/2017/08/13/white-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-planned-texas-m-sept-11/

DC is getting a poke at the stick in the next few days

washingtonpost.com/local/alt-right-and-alt-lite-conservatives-plan-dueling-conservative-rallies-sunday-in-dc/2017/06/22/242d8de2-56bd-11e7-9fb4-fa6b3df7bb8a_story.html?utm_term=.8594f8bb350c

if they ban guns it will actually trigger the civil war lmao

Sept. 11 is the date they decided to push the ultimate civil war to happen!

>White nationalist Preston Wiginton is organizing a White Lives Matter demonstration at Texas A&M on Sept. 11

theeagle.com/news/local/wiginton-plans-second-alt-right-rally-at-texas-a-m/article_863757a0-db9d-5394-a5b2-6151f2c0739f.html

they might keep changing dates to through people off but its gonna happen ether way

there herding us into the wolves be prepared

Daily reminder that the Nazi uprising has begun. I hope you faggots are preparing yourselves for the race war because the time for memes and shitposting is over.

please don't larp as nazis. we don't need violence. we don't even need rallies.

careful they'l want to funnel the shit out of as many of us as possible in these demonstrations give all Sup Forumslack bros a heads up because its gonna get fuckin messy with who shot who shit for the army to side with

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=yGgnywWO6Ts

shameless bump

this is gonna get slid

They won't be funneling shit when the warning shots go off and everyone scrams in chaos.

From there we'll start picking them off one by one.

bro not like this, there goin full front on the attack its gonna get messy make sure everyone is wearing some type of body armor

Its already been hell for years you stupid reddit faggot.
Snap your neck

LARP SHILL LARP SHILL LARP SHILL LARP SHILL LARP SHILL LARP SHILL LARP SHILL

fuck off cunt. You write 'we' when you are not us. You are not a white nationalist if you think that we dont need to organise.

proper infighting and levels of fuckery that shouldn't even be possible is getting thrown at Sup Forums and trump's election was a fuckin nightmare

t-this

BUMP

Proof?

i hope this is real but my folder with over 4000 pics of "screen cap this guise!!" says other wise

>trump's election was a fuckin nightmare
long time no see Bernie

Sup Forums will be down before any of that happens or maybe just posting will be harder.

i predicted the military being brought in a day before it happened in Charlottesville this will happen august or 11 September

you idiot i meant the CTR raids you fuckin twat

Why not just call the managers and make them cancel the event if you're so sure shit's about to go down?

there playin us like a dam fiddle people

probably think im given them a threat and to be honest wouldn't know to phone who ever to ask them to not do it, there not gona listen just make sure everyone in the rally has some type of armor on them or something to keep safe with

You people are too far gone from reality. I feel sorry for you. Wanting people to kill another and threatening civil war to satisfy your bloodlust that comes from the belief that you're somehow superior to everyone else. Why not devote your time to positive ventures? You'll spend your whole being angry and then you'll die. Might as well get it over with and kill yourselves now and let everyone else be at peace. Because make no mistake, we're not pushovers like you've memed us. Better hope the police keep your safe spaces well protected. And if you start shooting, this little movement you have will get fucked real fast.

a week ago if i told you that ''nazis'' and BLM was gona have a conflict that start the race war would you of believed me?

Why not just stage your own counter-false threat?
Just before the event happens maybe like a day or less. Call the police and tell them you're planning on blowing everyone skyhigh. Maybe even upload some videos on YouTube wearing a mask while you're at it(so they can't ignore it)
Then the cops will have no choice but to disallow the event from happening thus preventing the possible gun grab/government takeover.

Cons:
-You might get sued
-You might go to prison albeit not for long because you were just issuing false threats.

But hey you people want to prevent this right? Whatever it takes?

because i don't live there nor stoop to that type of low but by all means if wanna do that go right ahead im just sayin heads up people the shills aren't gona stop with this bullshit

>I don't live there
Then take off that cringy kekistani flag and maybe more people will drop by ITT and take you seriously.

nope and the message got across just need people to help eachother when the time comes

keep safe people.

>nope and the message got across
No it didn't people just walk past by because reddit tier flag.
I mean it's been an hour and 12 minutes and you're still sitting at 31 replies.

32 replies

but in all seriousness just pass it around i'l be happy enough

>but in all seriousness just pass it around i
lol no you redditfag
but have a bump

i got guns and ammo 2a all the way

Christ fuck, you type like a nigger.

Also
>i predicted the military being brought in a day before it happened in Charlottesville this will happen august or 11 September

Sure you did buddy.

You are the type of "happenings" faggot tier, no evidence, no arguments, just "guyz listent plox me cant do diz be miself". Low effort shit now fuck off and all people in this thread should sage this shit.

>just completely stop with the protests
>trump either makes progress or he doesn't
>if he doesn't we let Sharia take over the country
>they purge the lefties/feminists/niggers/gays and force women back into slavery
>we just convert to Muslims
>we then go for the final boss of the planet, the Jews
>all problems are solved

Wait why are we even bothering again?

bam---a day before it even happened

wait and see

>WE
spencers a plant a random Sup Forumslack in a wheelchair would of did a better job that what he did

*than

Dude people in the know knew about unite the rights weeks in advance I even knew, just check videos online

it shafted EVERYONE in this site in under 24 hours

>people in the know knew

hmmm.....

Stop being a histrionic autist.

You retard the last article on there is for the rallies that happened more than a month ago.

youtu.be/8i19GxzCcm4
This is how I found out when they first decided to do the event

Look at the date the video went up

Yes. And Sage'd you autist.