Come home white man

Come home white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBZQIuNz8_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see any borders there. Sup Forums BTFO.

beautiful
except your ugly flag

Well I see many natural borders here, coastlines, mountains, rivers etc.

>Europe
>White

the flag is beautiful as well, we only have to change the leadership

too many weaklings, muslims and niggers

I'm already home.

How do I get to Mars?

You didn't want us get fucked cunt.

>all that light pollution

You're over running it with non whites.
We'll soon have no home at all.
We'll have to MAKE ONE!
I say? We take Israel. Just because.

Yeah, I would support the EU if its purpose was to look out for native Europeans, not complete the Kalergi plan.

Not even Europe belongs to you cumskins anymore. You get what you deserve

"white people could have figured out another way of picking cotton" - richard spencer

says the white race doesnt need other races, disregards the enslavement of africans, but acknowledges it as a successful business model.

if white nationalists are so smart, they would not let their insecure emotions drive their political perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=mBZQIuNz8_w

Come home and join the fight!

Europe was always white and has white history.It's not going to be as easy to subvert as america

you want new worlder mongrel scum on the premises? are you mad?

>You get what you deserve
By that you mean everything? With being superior to everyone while you shamelessly eat scraps that we toss you?

Not enough room. And there's less and less thanks to importing all the subhumans. Could never own land there.

No, our continent is better and so is our constitution. YOU come HERE.

european continent is better looking desu

As much as I love Europe. I am American mixed (French/German/Spainard). I would rather change American for the best because it is my country. Not these dark aztec spics, blacks, and white blackified trash.

Fuck off we're full
>inb4 not white
Spain is still in Europe. Fuck off we're full

America*.

Good luck European brothers.

it's already been subverted

muh constitution. Our constitution is a shell of itself because of people like you. The overton window has been moved so far to the left that the constitution is a LARPING document by now.

>that spot in Algeria smack dab in the desert

It's as big as Moscow holy moly

I'd love to, but England is too busy letting in muslims and niggers to bother with whites.

Yeah 99% of the people who would go to Spain would be Mexicans.
I think OP was referring to the colonies from countries who weren't total abortions. Lol no one wants to go to fucking Spain. You're c*tholic, you're poor, and you have African weather.
Most of the diaspora would be British/German. General Germanics.
Spain would be an improvement for no one but Africans.
You're like a if Ukraine thought everyone was jealous of them.

i lik spen

North Spain is awesome. South Spain is pretty gross.

Same goes for any southern European country though.

>You're like a if Ukraine thought everyone was jealous of them.
Made me kek.

as fall comes and the changing the landscape and temperature encroach on these northernly, Atlangic latitudes I feel something ancient inside me spark and kindle. Thuis feeling originates elsewhere. My American forebears did not impart it, here for a few one or two hundred years at best. My childhood did not impart it, growing up as I did in the near Tropical clime of south Texas. No, now on the northeastern seaboard, the feelings the atmosphere and movement of the moon are an indication of something ancient and beyond time, place, and culture.

This sojourn in the new world, and this intermingling of European races, is trying blip. The spirit that calls to me, unsought and unasked, is from an era before the written word, a region of ice and forest.

Were full thank you