EUROPEAN COMFY THREAD

>Watching USA going on a civil war.
>Rallies everywhere.
>Free speech being suppressed.
>Shilling at the highest ever seen.
>Economy gone to shit. AGAIN.
>In the meantime Best Korea is about to start nuking them.

tfw you will be in a comfy place, outside any danger zone, watching burgers fighting each other while dodging nukes and cars of peace.

Bump. Get in here Eurofags!

>most cuked place on the planet
>trying hard to be smug

hahahaha you euro cucks are funny.

>it's fine
stfu Europe is dead thanks to you. Nothing to save here.

Atleast the Burgers are actually trying to fight the globalist left, even if their shit is getting Cointelpro'd hard

Any Yuro countries accepting US refugees?

>comfy place

You're in NATO dumbass, if USA goes to war so does most of the Europe

>tfw you will be in a comfy place, outside any danger zone, watching burgers fighting each other while dodging nukes and cars of peace, while my wife is in our bedroom fucking a refugee to make amends for the psychological scarring he got from raping my daughter while three streets over his brother drives a truck into a crowd.

Ftfy

yeah haha those stupid americans, why cant they be more like europe, we never have any problems over here
>you will be in a comfy place
I'm in a place where I will go to jail for at least a few months if i raise my right arm, not what I call comfy

Euro cucks have to learn to not start a thread when it is primetime for Aussie shitposting: they are just asking to get shafted by us with a thread like this.

>one larpy "riot" and one car crash

Not been paying attention for the last two years, have you, Hans?

BUT WE NEED RACE/CIVIL WAR TOO !
FUCK YOU, JAMAL

>white
>young
>female

you are welcome, otherwise FUCK OFF

You wound me, brother

>wanting young white american females in your country
its like you want europes death

im very /comfy/ watching other countries go down the "same" path as mine

Nothing to be happy about, the EU is just behind on this. You think those invaders in Germany for example wont be used to fight white people?

Why? What is wrong with them Hans?

Damn

fuck off having no borders and being invaded by niggers isn't comfy

>Ponies
You belong in a cage with the turks in my Country.

roll'em over NOW

>German implies he's super badass and comfy

Im laughing my ass off here.

sure whatever you say

Ya think he's german, polack?
If he is ,i'd apologize on his behalf and give him meds.
But he's probably just from luxembourgh and very pissed off that his country never amounted to anything but mountains of piss.
Carpetmunchers like you belong there.

I am feeling pretty /comfy/ atm.

Not too concerned by world affairs.

I'm just happy nobody protest in the middle of the freaking road here.
How is that even remotely legal in America?

>European
>thinking he's going to be safe I'm the coming years
Really made me chuckle

What is it jamal ?
Do you switched to to black chicks or sorta ?

Destruction is all around us, OP is just being a massive faggot and plays the D&C yurop-game.
Americans of Sup Forums need to view germans as their allies, and disavow suspicious achmeds from arguments all-together...
Sup Forums is a right-wing board where we try to attain truth and bring it forth.

Yeah so comfy.

Watching the USA starting a serious debate about the freedom of speech and how people on both sides want to make this a dicotomy while Europe DNA is being replaced and we have been gradually conquered by the muslims, imposing the LGTB pro EU pro Globalist agenda while we go quietly into the nIGHT.

I'm Greek anonbros. All I have to (not really) worry about is muh debts. If the day comes, you bet your ass I'll follow my grandfather's steps and join the war. I am military trained because here, a one year military service is mandatory.

All Amerifags who are not cucks, trannies, SJWs and niggers are welcome to migrate here. Just bring me a rifle cause ours are shit. Pols, Serbs, Fins, Germans and Swedish all welcome.

Unless you're in Germany you'll be fine.

I'm coming when you have gigabit fibrenet everywhere, im gonna work as a game dev so i need it

>Game Dev

Designing niggers for battlefield, eh? :D

Pay denbts!!!!!
Greece, please stay afloat and suck money out of the EU, when Brexit is on us and the Funds are sucked dry, we need Greece, Spain and Poland be fucking useless little shits and completely exaust the EU and without money, their Officials sitting in their Bureau are worth nothing and go home (or go on strike) which means the EU ceases to exist, because it only exists on paper.

LARP is real. We're fucked mate

I hope you know how to code and your skills aren't restricted to meshes and textures.

EU isn't paying for us. The schlomo IMF is and that's why we are draining it. We have two markets in Greece. One for the IMF's eyes and a regional black market we use for ourselves. We are draining the EuroJew out of funds and stalling indefinitely in paying them back. You are welcome.

you wanna know whats truly comfy? being in america when it happens

Comfy? Sure, if you think the Turks larping North Korean rhetoric against your country is comfy, I am hella comfy. Roaches keep performing acts of war against my country and my people. What are they trying to do?

Turks have Kurds and ISIS to worry about in the south and west. They have a posible military coup to worry about too. All the while Greece is a nationalist paradise because EU's rhetoric against us have brought us all together. Also China and Russia and Britain have substantial investments in Greece and they will want to protect that.

*east

>EU Flag
It was probably a bloody Aussie who started the thread!

>EU's rhetoric against us have brought us all together.

You mean your own government's rhetoric that blames the EU for all the problems they created.

Also, pay debts.

yes, hello, my fellow EUROPEANS

Rofl, maybe in the future

When America is truly fucked beyond repair, you can be sure we will throw you EU slaves to the wolves first.

this

We've got right-wing-populists on the rise, ya know...

>Economy gone to shit
>Meanwhile stocks are reaching record highs
(((European Media/Education)))