ITT We laugh at south/Texas cucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Race war when?

Time to move to New Hampshire I guess

Is West Virginia the true white ethno-state?

>tfw not a south cuck

Government is trying to flood Appalachia with asians, so for now yes, in 60 years however...

Yes. Look at how great West Virginia is.

Minnesota sounds pretty comfy no?

>tfw not a yank cuck

Asians in WV are far below in birth rates compared to whites.

>tfw live in reddest south state: Florida

West Virginia is a traitorous state. The have flip flopped from far right to far left countless times since joining the Union in the civil war.

A decade from now it won't surprise me if they become the gay bar capital of the US.

Lol @ all the abortions in Michigan and Illinois

Who fucking cares about fucking coke or pepsi elections. You'll get the same white genocide results either way.

You can add salt to the wound be mentioning that spots that are not 80+ in the north can be for instance native americans, while in the south they are usually signaling something worse.

The major population centers in the rest of the country are also majority nonwhite.

this is the end of the niggers can't swim meme

you wouldnt believe how many 75+ % white people larp as native americans because of a native grandparent.

Except that the gulf coast counties are nearly all white...how much swimming do you think happens in Mobile, Bay St. Louis, New Orleans, etc?

I don't give a fuck about you white niggers

Red county southron here with a reminder that the light-colored counties are those in flux, perched tenuously on stilts that even the gentlest of waves may topple. Most areas like the Mississippi delta and Alabama's black belt are sparsely populated with low-income minorities dependent on dem programs. Why waste effort to retreat and retrench in the deepest red when you could homestead in the new American frontier and spread the red with your own sweat and blood?

Slave importers reaping what they sew

Appalachia is literally /ourethnostate/

Don't. Just don't.