Sweden was cucked from the beginning

Sweden was cucked from the beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

historiska.se/upptack-historien/foremal/allah-ringen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_inscriptions_in_Hagia_Sophia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>One instance

I'm ok with this

The idea of vikings trekking all the way to the middle east or vice versa, merging warrior blood lines in ancient times, is pretty epic desu senpai

>what is trade?

>what is coalburning

> Viking raiders
> having a ring from another part of the world
> "Oh they must have been arabic because I can't see how RAIDERS would have an item of value from another society, unless they converted"
The best part is it was in a woman's grave, which only goes to show it was spoils from a successful raid that was given to Sven's wafiu.
Good on ya, Sven.

>vikings probably raped the entire shitskin village, took everything, including that ring, and then burned their shit to the ground
Yeah, that sounds very cucked, muh nigger.

isn't paris like 80% african

>raiders
Yeah no, vikings used to trade a lot with Islamic warlords, especially Slavs slaves, don't try to turn things like that lmao

Aren't the USA like 54% white?

You do realized vikings stole and traded with lots of cultures that were far from them, right?

I really need to watch this again.

>vagina

>what are concubines

What's wrong with this? Sweden has always been ethnically and racially diverse. It's what makes us strong.

Just kidding, wow, so Swedes traded. Once again an agenda is being pushed that Sweden has always been full of Muslims or whatever.

This.
People forget that VIKANGZ were literally the superhuman ooga booga rape and gibs people of their time. They even fucking discovered America just so they could loot and rape more.

Why are the french obsessed with black men?

South is like 10-70 North is like 50-90

Wait, isn't Sweden archeology in a miserable state? I heard most artefacts were binned on the spot, instead of properly archiving them without no viable reason to do so.

After raiding the ottoman empire, I am sure there are tons of Arabian relics in Viking tombs throughout Scandinavia.

>mfw there are people who dont notice OP is arab

And? The french countryside is 100% white, does that mean that my country is 100% white?

Le Cucks Amirite

>raider or varrangian acquires ring with stone from dead muzzie
>doesn't know what it says but reckons it has value
>returns home and gives it to his wife who doesn't understand what it says but values it as a gift from her husband all the same
>is buried with it, not knowing that her grave would be desecrated, her body exhumed, her valuables robbed and her descendants assuming she was one of the muzzies her husband fought
Sad.

Someone give me the stats on that.

54% is a broad brush when the real problem isnin the south.
Our country is much bigger than yours.

Well, they did so at least with artefacts found on Finland when we were under their rule to make it seem there was no civilization whatsoever until they took over.
Luckily we're beginning to make discoveries.

They (and who even are "they"?) are going to use one off, historical curiosities like these to justify Sweden falling to Islam, aren't they? Like this is just Swedish history. It's sick, it's twisted, it's wrong.

Yes like most things it is kind of miserable. I am not even surprised since it has to do with history of this nation.

Reminds me a lot of "at least my household is 75+percent white" logic

What would happen if you put Alla, maybe with some accent marks, instead of Allah? Sounds almost Swedish.

>To Allah
>Mail it to Odin

So it's nothing new coming from them.
We can argue that this one was kept because it had ties to the current political landscape of Sweden. Really activate these almonds.

spoil of raiding/war brought home to nordic wife with no underdtanding of the inscription.

Considering the shitposts, the U.S.A. is more like 50 countries than 1.
>Hurr durr you're in Vermont that's exactly like Florida right

Ring of Swedish make

Neg 10 con, str, dex, wiz, int, ref, fort, will
Plus 1 tolerance

truth

you are 50 nations in union.

amazing how few Americans realize this.

+5 Heat resist
10% ATK bonus against infidels

I have given up upon this country completely.

Is that true or are they pulling it our of their ass because it "kinda looks like it"

You still share a country.
Your federal taxes can still be applied to fund their needs.
They can vote in elections.
They influence culture/marketing/ media.

It's just Silver and Glass

From the actual history museum:

>According to contemporary Arab sources, northern Europeans must have traveled all the way to Baghdad in their trade journeys and often to the Caspian Sea area. Islam must have been a well-known religion for Scandinavians who traveled to the east and it is not impossible for some Scandinavians to take up the Islamic religion.

historiska.se/upptack-historien/foremal/allah-ringen/

they make hispanics into a race in those surveys though. which it isnt.

>what is a fucking present to his wife by a viking.
these cucks here desperate to further their pathetic fetish

> it is not impossible for some Scandinavians to take up the Islamic religion.

not impossible, but totally unsubstantiated.

Scandinavia is absolutely chock full of Viking hoards stuffed with Muslim coins, Buddha statues, and of course Christian shit.

Vikings were traders before they were raiders, and their later raiding only made them better traders. A guy born in a shitty little hut in Norway could easily in his life wind up serving in Byzantium in the Varangian Guard, in the Levant, in Russia, or trading as far as the Mediterranean, the Caliphate, or Central Asia.

When you see a Viking treasure hoard with Muslim shit, it doesn't mean there were Muslims in Scandinavia. It means some Vikings beat the fuck out of some Christian East Europeans, enslaved them, and sold them to a Muslim slave merchant, because the Muslims kept Classical slavery alive until the 20th century (and it's still alive in many places, or simply takes the form of indentured servitude now like in Saudi Arabia).

so can someone remind me why its morally acceptable to rob valuables from graves of people if they lived in the 8th century, but not ok if they lived 100 years ago?

Ring av den Svenska Nu Manen
LORE ITEM
LEGENDARY
Equip: +15 atk vs. Caucasians
Equip: Members of the opposite faction have their reputation increased to 'accepting'
Equip: -10 STR -10 WIS -10 AGI -10 INT -10 LCK
Equip: Increases your Tolerance by 50.
Equip: Increases your Diversity by up to 100.
On use: Changes the user's sex to anything desired (12 hr. cooldown).
"For Allah"

> I know, theres like a 1 in 10 million chance it actually happened, but you know theres a chance so acceptrefugees now

Well it's Arabic.
So -10 to intelligence and +50 to incest and beastiality.

You mean Vikings slaughtered muzzies and took their shit? Say it isn't so!

So this means Allah, apparently.

But they also include Jews into "whites" in those surveys. Which they aren't

Nope. That's the earliest IKEA instructions.

I don't get why the ring is a big deal when it's well known that many Christian images of saints have them being clad in silk with gold embroideries from Q'uran. It's because they got that shit through trade from mudslimes.

I think it's pretty obvious what this is
Viking ransacked the Middle East raped and murdered some shit skinned woman saw her wedding ring noticed it fit his soon to be wife and brought it back for her.

Vikings were traders m8. We have also found Indian Buddha statues in viking villages. They saw some shiny stuff and brought it home. Nothing more.

price 50 Shek.

Why was a woman's grave dug up and pillaged?

Vikings were garbage people who enslaved other Europeans and sold them into a life of suffering under Islamic masters.
They were also cowards who only attacked poorly defended people and got their shit pushed in by any serious defense

Everyone needs to get over this "We waz viKANGS" shit.

Vikings were thieving, murderous niggers that happened to also be white

No, they did that to their white neighbors then sold the survivors to Islamic shitskins as slaves in trade for the ring

Because we have no respect for our ancestors anymore

Arabic civilization was superior to Viking back then.

Underrated

pretty edgy

This proves that Vikings were muslim Turks

Vikings act like tough guys killing Irish druids and farmers but then the second they came across an actual army (brian boru) they got utterly assraped.

At least we made it to the new world first nigger.

this

Nobody mentions the Viking runes found at Hagia Sophia

That's because vikings didn't mass large armies, you goof. That wasn't their modus operandi.

It makes me sick. I'd like to start graverobbing the graverobbers and putting up pictures of their bloated corpses in degrading positions on the internet.

actually many studies have confirmed that Iceland, the Faroes, and possibly even greenland were already colonized by the Irish and Scotti celts. If Vikings couldnt write how do you think the icelandic sagas were written?

How am I being edgy? I'm just pointing out that vikings were scumbags. If you have any historical knowledge of them this should be obvious.

so some vikig killed a muslim or somehow traded some stuff with them which is historically well known and then it is fockin wondah that dey fond a ring in there boy ?

Are you fockin serious ?

>"They keep their clothes clean and the men adorn themselves with armbands of gold. They treat their servants well and dress exquisitely because they are such keen traders... They are generous to each other, honour their guests and treat well those who seek refuge with them, and all who come to visit them. They do not allow anyone to annoy or harm these. And whenever anyone dares to treat them unfairlythey help and defend them"
Ibn Rustah, Muslim middle age geographer

Raids were a consequence of trade bans by the church, it made some desperate enough to raid while only those with enough skill and experience to travel to the fucking middle east could keep the trading culture going.

Norse acted well within the moral norms of that time and weren't any more cruel than most others who were at a position to project their power at other peoples.

Viking hoard from kicking Islamic arses since the dawn of time. Not cucked in the slightest.

>People forget that VIKANGZ were literally the superhuman ooga booga rape and gibs people of their time.

"no"
they only raped and pillaged from westerners and what is today russians, and they traded and hired themselves to balkan and arab states
basically they stole from the poor and traded with the rich, and before the americas and the trade routes around africa, the rich were arabs and balkans

A saga is literally a verbal story, modern day its like a childrens stories before bed.

They were verbally passed down through the generation until someone decided to write everything down, rune stones add credibility to the stories because vikings weren't complete illiterates, it just wasn't their way.

this is old and useless (((information))).

>they only raped and pillaged from westerners and what is today russians
Because they couldn't do anything else
>and they traded and hired themselves to balkan and arab states
Because they weren't christian cucks who decided trade with pagans were evil

>Sweden grinding up their own acheological findings due to to "lack of funding"
>but somehow a very out of place ring gets put into the spotlight
I smell bullshit all the way across the sea here

Its not unlikely they would have a ring, though I doubt vikings were very tolerant to muslim converts.
>oh what a nice ring Snorre! Buy it to for me!
>who cares about the sand runes, its not like it means anything
Its also silver, so was most likely a ring used for trade

>Because they weren't christian cucks who decided trade with pagans were evil

But the greeks/ERE were christian, and they still traded with and hired nordlings.

underrated desu senpai

People stole and traded all over the world back then. What is the big deal?

sounds like the 13th warrior movie

no way. vikings travelled to other parts of the world

amazing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_inscriptions_in_Hagia_Sophia

"No judge, we only kill, steal and rape because we come from poor, underprivileged communities"

Literally niggers. It's always someone else's fault

It literally was, living in north back then was shit, if you couldn't trade for food you wouldn't survive.

Vikings are known to have set up the first trade routes to iran at that time.

Wew lad.
It's like Vikings travelled and were famed merchants and raiders.

it's not new news that the viking traded with the middle east.

When it is a european burial site it is fine.
When it is anyone elses it is an atrocity.

The norse sagas were passed down orally. They were first truly written down after the christianization of the country, because some priests found them interesting.

You're an idiot. The ground may have not have been the best for agriculture but it wasn't barren. The reason people traded and raided was because we had too MUCH food, not not enough, so all farmspace was taken, which means a lot of people need to find new occupations - i.e. warriors and traders.

all these retards claiming the viking raided middle east to loot that ring among other things
disgusting christian propaganda
the vikings are traders who never resolved to raiding until the church banned trade with them and destroyed their way of life forcing some to raid and others to venture as far as north america
and no they never raided the muslim world because they could trade freely with it

Was probably a ring obtained from trade or a raid on a Muslim city such as were found in Portugal and Spain or North Africa (which the Vikings did raid a few times). Not a big deal.