Permanent blindness after getting sprayed with acid

Permanent blindness after getting sprayed with acid.

On the bright side, Baked Alaska no longer sees race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. That fucking sucks.

no sympathy for nazi fuckheads

Serves him right for helping the Jewish media potray the American right as nazi racists and desteoy any and all hope of trumps second term, speeding up the replacement of white people and white society. He didnt actually know anything about politics, nor did he care, he was just there to feel like a part of a group and expand his business. 100% deserved

> Permanent blindness
Is it real? Source?

Staged because he got stagefright before his speech

>On the bright side, Baked Alaska no longer sees race.
Yeah he just smells it now.

So blinding people, who didn't hurt anyone, with acid is fine as long as it is in the name of tolerance?

Poor guy

He only wanted to stream shit

yes
R E P A R A T I O N S

is bear mace really acid?

Why are the left so psychotic?

F.

From what I've seen this is true. People who are too busy screaming "I'm not a racist guise" to save the white race deserve everything they get.

Always has been, since before Trump was elected.

IT BURNS LIKE SHIT

I NEED MILK WHERE IS MY MILK!??

Such a crybaby fagt

he seems like a CIA trainee
just randomly showed up at hwndu, has stayed in the public eye since, is now partnered up with rich spencer and shilling for unity on twitter

didn't the woman who died lose her vision as well?

>was a huge BLM supporter, very active on social media supporting them
>then he jumped ship and joined the alt-lite
>is a race mixer
>alt-lite falls apart completely so he jumps ship
>aligns himself with the Alt-Right and starts showing up at events

Hes just one of the social parasites who move to whatever is popular.

You're right, user. Nobody should ever complain after being randomly attacked while walking down the street. :^)

They've been throwing bottle with all sorts of shit, not just mace. It's only a matter of time before they start throwing acid at people like the pakis in bongland.

I heard he went blind from too many gay facials....oh well there you go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is a great thing

Nah, she keeps seeing that car comin right for her. She's not blind

that's fucked, baked is seems pretty chill.

Why do so many black people respond with LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
It's like they are incapable of making arguments.

Punished Alaska, all for revenge.

If the fat from her forehead didn't weigh her eyelids down She would have seen the car coming.

they spray with acid?? wtf?

O vey, a kike lost his vision.

ikr? getting fucking bear mace sprayed in your eyes isn't painful at all!

I agree, but you don't have to hate the other races to love your own. That's a myth perpetrated by the opposition. People are getting tired of being mocked and told to neck themselves simply because they're white.

Its like worldstar!!!!. They are akin to parrots. Able to mimic but not articulate

"Anthime "Tim" Gionet was born in Anchorage, Alaska to a family of eight. His father, Paul Gionet, is a pharmacist and his mother, Susanne Gionet. He was born and raised following the Christian faith. Gionet's family operates a non-profit organization, Russian Encouragement, which aims to spread the gospel and provide medical supplies to orphanages in eastern Russia. He attended Azusa Pacific University and graduated with Bachelors of Science in marketing.[4]"

What if he would have been hit by the car if he hadn't been maced early on

permanent eye damage =/= blind forever

also, fuck him and fuck all of you nazi scum

fuck, I remember watching him on burguer king, on an event on white privilege by a jewish institution, on an university

he was having fun and shit, now the poor bastard is blind

why didn't he used protection googles + mask?

I hope he gets better

I am literally shaking with happiness right now

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Shit. I want whoever did that to him to die.

Just about every single reply to his tweet is openly laughing at him. Sam Hyde was right, these people want us dead and they think it's funny. If I felt any remorse for that landwhale it's sure as hell gone now.

probably deserved it

>well i think you should be fine but any changes in your vision..Mr Alaska
just checking this IS covered under my plan?
>oh yes it's completely covered as you were told when you checked yourself in and it's always best to err on the side of caution
and if i did have any changes to my vision
>we'd mainly flush with saline unless there was an abvious cause, apart from the mild pepper spray you mentioned
But id' be lying down in a proper hospital bed
>it would be easier if you could sit looking up and...
i'd like the bed please
>have there been any changes to your vison? I mentionted caution but this is a simple procedure.. any of the nurses could
I'M BLIND O LORDY I'M BLIND

This.

reparations for something you werent a part of, mkay

*listens to The Right Stuff once*

The lack of empathy ITT makes me really think Sup Forums is invaded by niggers

Wow, american liberals are worse than nazis and muslims. I bet i'd get hanged for having short hair and shirt qith pic of trump there.

You've forfeited any right to garner sympathy, thank heavens I don't live in your country.

who?

Why are leftcuckies so angry?
Mohammed hasn't visited your childhood's crush today?

cool pedo flag

Around leftists always wear glasses.

>Nazi scum
Do you realize how much this makes you look like a loser?

DIE OF A.I.D.S

You're about 1 more 'incident' from getting mass murdered, you shitlib fuckstain.

Underrated

Running over people, who didn't hurt anyone, with your car is fine as long as it is in the name of white supremacy?

>t. guy who never got maced

Isn't he a Jew?

Glasses do nothing

Fuck he is such a shitlord.

Yeah man, because the press was totally on your side last week. Stupid burger this is why your Jewish class is going to replace you. You play by their rules.

this

After graduating from Azusa Pacific University in 2010, Gionet began working at Warner Bros. Records. Through his work at Warner Bros. Records, Gionet landed a job working marketing and social media for the Warped Tour, where he first developed his nickname, Baked Alaska. In 2011 Gionet worked for Capitol Records, developing musical videos for songs such as "Alaska Vacation" and "I Climbed Mountains". Following his work at Capitol Records, Gionet worked as a social media strategist at BuzzFeed, where he helped develop content and ideas for BuzzFeed's social media accounts such as Tasty.[5] After leaving BuzzFeed in 2016, Gionet traveled as Milo Yiannopoulos's "Dangerous Faggot Tour" manager.[6][7] After parting with Milo Yiannopoulos, Gionet returned to creating music and videos. In May of 2016, Gionet released one of his most successful songs, "MAGA ANTHEM".[8][9] In late 2016, Gionet worked with Mike Cernovich on a project called MAGA3X aimed at increasing Trump's visibility to the public until Election Day.

A jew.

>implying there wouldn't be a dozen threads here laughing if this had happened to any of the Young Turks/any other prominent leftist

>but only if muh press had muh backs

gibs*

How exactly was that incident part of the rally user???

there are no more nazis croatcuck

start asking yourself, right now

if you aren't fighting for your country and the culture that made it prosper

what are you fighting for then?

the usa wasn't created by communism, so fuck you and fuck all these resist niggers.

>he got high profile jobs therefore he's a Jew

We all know you're dumb and unemployed buck teef.

Also why are you flying a Jew flag? 6/8 of the mises founders were kikes and their endgame was Jewish communism. Fool.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>only now realizing this
hownew.ru

You stupid nigger Hitler warned you of exactly what you're going through right now. Antifa was a Jewish-German creation and he defeated those kike puppets and stuffed them into camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

He might be an annoying, goober, hindrance, but fuck... permanently blind seems a bit harsh.

None of this would have happened if the police had done their fucking jobs.
Mullet-head's eyes would be fine, and that girl would still be alive. The chief of police, and the mayor should be held responsible.

gas the kikes

and that's were youre right kiddo

Was Ganowicz really right about commies? Are they even human?

>didn't hurt anyone

>KILL ALL LIBTURDS!
>GENOCIDE ALL MUSLIMS!
>GAS THE KIKES!
>LYNCH THE NIGGER!
Wow, why are leftists so angry

stop hiding your flag leafcuck, we can see you

Sup Forums has been brigaded by every leftycuck safe space since forever, but increasingly so since 2015

I'd be fine with just the third, that would fix the other 3 in a peaceful manner.

Can anyone confirm he's blind?

So much for the tolerant left!

Yes. Yes, just mentally ill ones that think everything they do is justified

Sure, but we do it on Sup Forums

When moldylocks got punched in the face, we debated if it's ok to hit a woman and some people even felt sorry for her being brainwashed. Most people wouldn't even think to wish on her permanent health damage.
Meanwhile libtards laugh at someone who possible could become blind. They have zero empathy, ironically.

>Running over people
>in the name of white supremacy
Did you actually write this with a straight face?? Just.

No sympathy for communist faggots.

Sissy little Nazi won't be able to watch BBC fuck his wife anymore..

Get a fucking job.
Your reparations have been paid in full seeing as your race is a net drain on the economy in every country.