Why don't we ever talk about Jewish terrorism?

Why don't we ever talk about Jewish terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
haaretz.com/world-news/1.651616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jews can do no evil, goy- I mean, silly. Remember the six trillion

This thread is going to get misteriously slided

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
>King James Hotel bombing, 1946

I knew they did things like this:
but definitely didn't know they did things like this:
got any more of that?

bumpos

Yes.
Here's a Hebrew prayer left in the burnt church where Jesus sws fed 5k people, it denounces the worship of false gods

Ashanda fur die goyim!

I don't know. They own the media so they keep it hush. It's a real shame those Jews plans to blow up the Dome of the Rock failed. A start of a global religious war would have been awesome. It would have been the ultimate happening.

Yinon Reuveni (right) and Yehuda Asraf were arrested

Bump

Lol they better not because Muslims would've gone full Kristallnacht on Jews everywhere they find them and would start blowing things up everywhere

Only true Catholic countries are now in Latin America. I expect Jews to infiltrate them and destroy them slowly.

>implying kikes are Jews
Doh ho ho!
>And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

>I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Thats why Orthodox kikes is meant to be burn alive.

Are*
Burned*

Shiaaaaat... Savage shyt.

Implying Jewish extremists don't want to usher in Armageddon. It's a shame you have such a high Muzzie population in France though. Sorry m80.

because we know they are terrorists
how many of their PMs were actual terrorists? 3? 4?

With the exception of chile, they are already doing a fine job of it themselves

Latin Christianity is a joke

What kind of Jew are you? And Israeli told me you guys were heading to a haredim theocracy

dude on the right is so fucking hot

Cause bibi are buying votes and gives out money to them leeches.
This country goes to a religious super kike , shekel grabbing state.

Shit... Fuck you I was thinking the same..

He looks like a jihadi though.

While I was thinking that Israel was less and less religious...
haaretz.com/world-news/1.651616

look like arabs

Maybe not the one on the left but definetely the one on the right

Don't forget to spread these redpills

They also vandalized a Greek Orthodox Church and cemetery in Jerusalem a few years ago. I remember starting a thread and nobody cared.

>I remember starting a thread and nobody cared.
That's weird knowing that Sup Forums is 24/7 on Jew's asses

Everything we talk about from the mafia-like cabal of bankers and media conglomerates who run the world to the left-wing pansy liberal art shit like Shia all pretty much boils down to Jewish terrorism. Some kikes in Israel acting like uppity cunts is a small blip on the gargantuan yid-radar. Jewish terrorism is all we talk about.

>Jewish sects still fighting each other after thousands of years
Oh no, what are we going to do about it?

Nu/pol/ is all about how "based" nationalist Jews are

I'm talking about Islamist-tier terrorism like that, when an ISIS attack in Europe happen we have 24/7 coverage but we never hear of crimes like that

watcha doin' priest?

Gets shut down

because it doesnt matter. they have refused basic instructions to stop being faggots. we are now at the point where the jews cannot stop the international resentment towards them if they get rid of the last of the palestinians

they will be cut from the glkobal economy. the fragmented global economy 2.0 will be implemented and any who have any trade with israel will be blacklisted as well. even america if it comes down to it. no aluminum no, lines of credit afforded to your banking sector (and yes banks can and often do ask for loans. the ecb asked for loans from other banks internationally not long ago), nobody buys a damn thing you sell, no industrial grade chemicals, no durable goods, no produce, no one uses your currency even if your america

a little taste of the punishment phase was dolled out already just so every one knows whats up. you laughed the fed didnt

they wont learn until its to late. bunch of spoiled brats crying bout "muh holyland"

Well if you're talking in terms of news and whatnot, obviously they control the news so can't be letting the goys know what's going on. In terms of Sup Forums, bigger kikes to fry.

im shaking at my computer right now. how could we let them get away with this?

Not to offend you but you helped them get this land, USA. While Palestinian Muslims have been protecting the churches of Bethlehem they have established THEIR land with THEIR rules. So of course they can get away with stuff like this

what is that?

I would love too but I still want to use Sup Forums you know.

Tragic

i don't want (((them))) to shut Sup Forums down

WHEN WILLY PETE COMES YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR FEET OR YOULL BE LYING IN THE STREET

That just proves that you are submitted to them

I agree with the north algerian

you pieces of shit already blow things up everywhere. jews blowing up that tumor on their mountain would be the single good thing they can do for humanity. That and nuking 1 billion rats worshiping a lunatic pedophile

Here's a mystery for you...

Under every ancient Christian church there are "mithraeums". Not the sand nigger mithra, this was the roman mithra... two different things. The Jews successfully wiped roman mithra from the face of earth. There is zero trace except for found mithraeum. Roman mithra was basically identical to the concept of "Jesus"... minus the Old Testament and Jew worship. Roman mithra was star based, not Jew based. Mithraeum buildings have been found with holes matching star locations in sky, the building were aligned to directions.. etc..

Takbir ;)
And what should I learn from this?

The original religion of meme

I've lived there for years and the settlers were actually the best people in all of Israeli society.
I liked every settler I met because they were redblooded, patriotic without shame, and had balls to confront traitors.
You would be surprised at how many in Israeli society are leftist cucks to Arabs, despite the fact the Arabs openly hate them and say every day they want Israel desteoyed.
If you're on /pol, chances are these are the people you'd want to grab a beer with, because they are the living enbodiment of a confident, aggressive, joyful righ wing. Even their women are all in 100% remove-kebab mode. Plus they're notl ultra religious.

There's a bunch of Sup Forums who don't understand that kikes are anti-Christian

And a bunch of americans christians shilling for Israel too with the cross sign on their names right next to the star of david which I don't understand since Jews believe Jesus is a fraud

How could Jesus of been at a Catholic Church?

Also who cares how one tribe of kikes treats another?

>Jesus was a Catholic
Oy vey

>Also who cares how one tribe of kikes treats another?
Kek

"Father, forgive them. For they know not what they do." -Jesus, as the Jew's crucified him

you kind of left out the part about them being thieves, taking land that doesn't belong to them, cutting down olive orchards of the people they want to steal from, etc.

Who gives a damn. It's literally just a building, and there's no hard proof ((Jesus)) even existed, much less that he had magical powers. Jews are free to do whatever they want in Israel. It's how we incentivize aliyah for the more disruptive members of their tribe. How are we supposed to have law and order world wide if we discourage these rabble rousers from returning home by denying them autonomy there? Cancer.

>don't believe in authoritarianism

and see, that's a complete lie. jewish religious communities are completely run by rabbis, and their followers are kept in the dark about what goes on outside of their communities.

That's a cute doggy

Yes! Muh lolocaust

This

You have a sauce for that?

Bump, thanks greatest ally

you will never see that on your local nightly news.

Well, if it's of any condolence, Israel is without question the most hated nation in the world and based on geographic location, most likely to get nuked.

Give and take. We give them cash and weapons to cause instability in the Middle East, they take a little that ain't theres.

Good people? Fuck no. Really that much worse than any other religion? Meh... debatable.

Can't blame them for becoming doctors, lawyers, and bankers... they're smart and you'd do the same if you could

You can find it yourself easily, just type "Galilee church burned"

Two guys damage a building with literally zero casualties
>/pol: "OMG HISTORY'S GREATEST MONSTERS!"

One neo-nazi scum plows into a group of peaceful protestors resulting in death and injuries
>Sup Forums: "It's literally nothing, one bad apple, don't judge."

Your double standards sicken me, you cowards.

Never forget agnosticism is the only way.

I just did, turns out it's true. Those who did it need to be shot or burned desu

>Why don't we ever talk about Jewish terrorism?
What jewish terrorism goy?

>misteriously
Yes, it's all a mystery

Are you as cute as Yinon Reuveni?

>jewish terrorism
>in israel
why exactly should I care? it's their problem and they arrested the two dumbasses who did it. it's a shame but jews aren't blowing up shit or beheading people in my country so whatever

Are you the Frogbro who I discussed the allure of of smooth Moroccans and Tunisians with some time ago? :^)

N-No...

No, I'm a Russian with a shaved head and alcohol problems

>:(

T-there is no Jewish terrorism! It's just a Christian false flag!!! This is like the holocaust all over again! REMEMBER THE 6,000,000!!!!

But I do appreciate a good boipussy ;^)

>haha yes im a pagan. Christianity is totally a Jewish plot to eradicate whites. Varg is so based! Yes, he's a LARPing murderer who lives off welfare in a mud hut, but who cares? He's a true defender of European values!
Fucking neopagans make me sick

>this is what heathens actually believe

SHUT

>REMEMBER THE 6,000,000!!!!
OY VEY IT'S 6 BILLION HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE 6 TRILLION THAT WERE GASSED 60 TRILLION TIMES