Now that Jordan Peterson has disavowed us

Can I ask on what authority does he tell people to sort themselves out when his whole family is a basket case? Both him and his daughter have been on multiple antidepressants for years.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjWgv7QrRPA
youtube.com/watch?v=HxfFxhERMYY&t=8m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean, don't get me wrong, I still like the guy, but this seems to be the case with all shrinks. They're always somewhat insane themselves and their children are worse. One must wonder therefore if anything they teach is of any use whatsoever.

Depression is a real thing. This video is quite old. What is your point, OP? If you listen to Peterson he is quite careful in suggesting antidepressants. It is like taking a sledge hammer to a penny nail.

"The doctor is effective only when he himself is affected. Only the wounded physician heals." - Carl Gustav Jung

Anyone who supports psycho carboy or is pro-violence or thinks neo-Nazi's or the KKK are helping the right has their head up their ass.

>Us.

>Depression is a real thing.
Kek, no it isn't. I find it odd that Sup Forums is redpilled on everything else but when mental illness comes up I may as well be on fucking Tumblr.

You see, this proves my point completely. They're all fucked in the head.

i agree, violence is scary >:(

nu/pol/ please go

Unlike things like transgenderism, depression is a real thing. Whether or not taking so many doses of antidepressants is a good thing is what I'm sceptic about.

>BAWWWWWWWWW I GOT THE SADS
harden the fuck up faggot

A lot of them are secret agents baiting isiots anyway.

Fuck off Jewish cunt

He said he doesn't know much about the Alt Right

Jordan Peterson has always been a phony. His idea of standing up for free speech debating tranny feminists (only to get cucked by louder protestors), and then making videos where he cries because of high estrogen.

If you want to see what defending free speech actually looks like, look at Nathan Damigo. He's short because his balls weigh him down.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjWgv7QrRPA

Depression denial is shit tier. The true red pill is brain denial. Have you ever seen your own "brain"?

I don't understand how so many people classify themself with a term coined by hillary to make right wingers look worse.

Authority? Are you a dog seeking permissions?

People like him for his ideas, not his position. Shill. Sage.

No faggot. He's just cucking to the jews. They called him racist and far right so he has to grovel to them to please masters. "W-we're Judeo christians... Hitler was evil and turned innocent Jews into lampshades. I wont name the race of the bolshiviks."

No but I saw bits of a communist woman's.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxfFxhERMYY&t=8m40s
He said we're bad goys. He might be afraid of being gulaged though, that's a factor I'm sure.

lel

I know his daughter personally, and she is a pretty regular person. Cannot really comment Peterson himself though.

>Depression is a real thing.
Yes, and the cure it to make life changes until you are happy with your life. Not taking drugs.

Often times people who are depressed are the ones who are questioning and seeking answers. As far as his kid goes, I think the issue is related to some very extreme food sensitivity problems.

I agree he won't be able to stand aside and be the 'nice guy' with a perch inside the establishment for long. He will be forced to disavow the people he is supposedly trying to help eventually.

Nobody who takes a real stand can operate within a modern western university for very long. They simply won't allow it.

That was deplorable. Alt-right I'm pretty sure was Spencer.

It isn't, Humans evolved to move on from psychological damage, not going in circles dwelling on it forever by bringing it up and 'talking it through' over and over.

It just ensures reoccurring revenue, the profession relies on not fixing peoples issues like big pharma.

Get fucked faggot

That's because manlets have more testosterone per square inch than taller people, and in times where great nutrition isn't available, they are the most likely to survive.

>Cannot really comment Peterson himself though.
Do you not know him or can you not say the same about him?

It is, you wont know until youve had it.
I heard the word my entire life and it meant nothing to me. Until I started going on a downward spiral that lasted years and the word depression started to get mentioned more and more by family. I spent days reading about it and realized that I was in fact severely depressed.

I dont do meds though, and Im pretty much better now. You have to be careful not to be self defeating and just give up because you have a label. I think it can lead to people remaining stuck for alot longer than if they had never heard the word depression. On the other hand, knowing that I really had something wrong with me was the trigger to try and do something about it and realize that my atrocious life was not normal or good.

Like I said, its meaningless until youve experienced it.

Good. Dr. Peterson is too good for Sup Forums, and for this world. Such a beautiful mind.

>Can I ask on what authority does he tell people to sort themselves out when his whole family is a basket case? Both him and his daughter have been on multiple antidepressants for years.

Shit happens. Your purity fallacy doesnt work however, even a smoker can preach that smoking is unhealthy.

I can understand that you leftist are upset with him, but you really should stick to reddit.

can't believe you retards are still falling for this guy

Well, he's getting 1 million per year, that means he's higher in the dominance hierarchy than you, which means he's a better person. Sorry bucko!

You should research his family history related to alcoholism btw.

Never take (((anti-depressants)))

I used them for one summer and I have absolutely no memory of it.

I found some models a few weeks ago and had absolutely zero recollection of having made them. I only figured out it was that summer because I found them in my Amazon order history.

kek

>Sup Forums
>(((alt-right)))
Nice try, stormie

Your life can be perfectly fine and yet you can still be depressed. It is simply not a choice or something you can control, you can only choose how you deal with it.

"us"

You're a tiny group of mouth breathers, most on the right want nothing to do with you extremist faggots. Same as the left want nothing to do with Antifa.

Why don't you and them go into a little room and hate fuck each other? You're all useless cunts.

Also he was never with you to begin with.

My life is shitty and it has been shittier in the past. But I don't go on about muh brain chemistry and muh mental health stigma and muh disease. I mean I understand how comforting it could be to see it that way, but that is the very definition of bluepilled.
>but you were just having a hard time and feeling miserable you weren't depressed like me I'm a special snowflake you've got to tiptoe around me because I'm fucked in the head
Fuck off. Everyone has a shitty life, some shittier than others. I get it. And yes they have different neurotransmitters blah blah blah but that is because they have a shitty life, the shitty life doesn't originate from the shitty synapses. I would guess everyone could walk into a shrink's and talk about their problems for an hour and get a diagnosis for depression if they wanted. Everyone experiences existential crises all the fucking time, but only a small percentage need to bitch about it to the whole fucking world. This is exactly what Hitler was talking about when he spoke of the degenerate West and our celebration of human weakness and frailty.

Fucking hell you fuckers are so annoying can you fuck off away from Sup Forums? Seriously when are you going to leave with your fucking Reddit spacing you fucking newfag?

youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8
He's also not a Christian. He doesn't even believe that Jesus rose up from the dead.

>Peterson has disavowed us

So, now I don't have to clean my room anymore?

instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/?hl=en

nice try kike

saged

He literally named his daughter after Gorbachev? I didn't expect that level of insanity.

Holy fuck dude, Peterson NEVER supported the far right. He is literally the posterboy for Centrism.

If you ever thought he liked Fascists or Nazis any more than Marxists, you were fooling yourself

I have literally always hated this guy from the moment he became popular, he doesn't say anything or make any arguments he just, talks. He rambles on about a bunch of esoteric bullshit that nobody including him understand and pseudo intellectuals of Sup Forums who are the dumbest cunts on this board eat it all up and give this fucker 60k a fucking month, he is literally worse than sargon of cuckad and his merry band of nigger lovers

Super high intelligence correlates with mental problems. Brilliant but crazy type thing

Peterson is great so long as you understand he's always going to take the "classical liberal" view that individuals>collective. I agree with him about a lot, but I disagree with him there

Depression isn't feeling down because of actual problems in your life as you described. Depression is feeling down despite having no reason to feel that way. It's hard to understand for someone who hasn't experienced depression. It's mostly physical.

That doesn't change the fact that physiological depression is over diagnosed however.

It is a symptom, not a condition in of itself.

I think a main cause is poor quality gut flora due to modern diets: not enough good bacteria due to pasteurization and reliance on cold temperature preservation instead of fermentation, too much overgrowth of bad bacteria from over-consumption of sugars, and antibiotics which indiscriminately kill. The digestive system produces most of the neurotransmitters in the body, so poor function affects the entire body.

>muh fee fees you don't understand muh special fee fees for no reason. What I really need is for everyone to walk on eggshells around me and look after me and for me to not have any responsibility and free drugs and if you say no then you're just aggravating the problem.
Fuck how self-deceptive, self-pitying and self-obsessed do you need to be to whinge on and on about this?

tryna get in that ass?

they're off the antidepressants actually

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

come one guys, he lives up here in leafland and hes an older dude. hes lived through better times. if this commie bullshit didnt hit full steam during my early adulthood i wouldnt be with you guys either, its hard to go this far when you know how easy it is to live a more normal life