Apollogice right now pol

>Nineteen-year-old YouTuber "Jay Versace" is seen holding a knife and threatening to destroy "white people" as a race because there's "way more black people than white people in this motherf**king country, world, and existence."

He erased the video after people start contacting him, but here is the mirror:

informationliberation.com/?id=57182

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jaayversace
twitter.com/jayversace?lang=en
instagram.com/jayversace/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The audacity of niggers... We could wipe you monkeys out in a fucking week if we wanted to.

Trips say so.

why do nigggers think we want to see the inside of their nostrils?

So how come you never come too the hood and do it?

Yeah but we won't, which is why white anglo-saxons will vanish from the earth. The empire of Britain will enter the history books, just like Egypt and Rome.

That is, if there are history books at all after the brown tide of subhumans overwhelm civilization.

kek@using a knife to commit genocide.

Because we're more benevolent than you'd like to believe, Jamal.

Why do you act all surprised? He's saying the same shit most of Sup Forums does all day.

More like scared white boii

His nostrils are bigger than his eyes

Reading and writing will go out with the empire.

We need to start indexing history through drawings on cave walls so future generations know who we were and where it went wrong.

We need to encourage this. The more white people realize that the MSM and social media are radicalizing minorities and leftists traitors, the less safe they'll feel, the more compelled to action they'll be, and the more our cause will gain in strength. The feeling of safety and normalcy is what causes whites to be complacent and let their own people die without complaint. They need to know what's coming for them if they don't act soon.
Meme it.

Black people have no social etiquette. It's why they play their music loud, never thank anyone and smack their lips when they eat.

OOGA BOOGER MUH DIK!!!!!

I will just leave this here:

youtube.com/user/jaayversace

twitter.com/jayversace?lang=en

instagram.com/jayversace/?hl=en

Why he didn't kill himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ

I never understand why black people are so not self-aware that they are monkeys.

>niggers in charge of genociding any race besides nigger

>way more blacks than whites
I have a PhD in Niggerology and can confirm that this is true.

>black guys posts youtube video with a knife saying he's going to kill all white people
>thinks it's ok
>white people likely dox him, call him on the phone and say they're going to drive down to his house in ten minutes to kill his family
>video immediately deleted
>yfw there's a knock at the door
What the fuck did he expect to happen? This narrative of not expecting a reaction when you're literally calling to kill people is the stupidest fucking thing I've seen in my life.

White people sure are violent

There is nothing wrong with whites becoming a minority in their countries

legit never saw nose holes as big as these

>it's good for the economy dawg

Niggers are evolving. They can snort cocaine more easily.

lol you don't need to go to the hood, you cut off food and water and let them kill each other. simple shit desu

>Final Warning
You're going to serve such to the last race you should be. Not like people aren't compiling who you all are that decide to pop your mouth off or something.

hell yeah, don't ever forget it

>nigger flaccidly chimping
What's new?

ooga booga bix nood

I think it is reasonable to be scared of animals like chimpanzees.

this
cut off gibsmedats and the coon hordes will self destruct

IS THIS NIGGER GAY? SEEMED LIKE A BIG FAGGOT.

Weird Gary Coleman looking nigglet wants to genocide whites by inhaling them with his nostrils.

wtf now I'm angry

AFTER CHECKING HIS INSTA HE DEF IS A FAGGOT

We pay taxes so the police go to the hood and brutalize you.

19? He looks like a fucking 15 year old.

More like just wait until we don't have our own people attacking us and once we are free to do so, we fucking will.

Lol he ain't so good at countn...they still waaaaaayy mo white people's up in dis bitch.

VERSACE ON THE FLOOR

Black don't crack