Feminism general - /FEMPOL/

do you think girls should have the same right as men? do you think girls should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies?

if you answer yes to this, then CONGRATILATIONS you're a feminist

>real feminism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Norway

>disgusting shit, has nothing to do with feminism
tumblr.com/tagged/fatspo

Let's discuss how to spread real feminism ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stortingsvalget_2013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GTFO

You live in fucking norway, feminists already control everything there,wtf do you want more?

Wow, a huge one.

No, no
Thanks God
Im normal

We really need our fat shaming friday back..

Leftists are all human garbage.

It's not for long

no.we are future

Show tits

Do what they want to their bodies? Fine. But the fetuses body isn't yours, and if you kill it for any reason other than rape or to save yourself, you should be forced to eat it publicly.

heil feminism

This is it, we went from Nazi generals to feminist generals, this board is fucking done.

Don't associate yourselves with us please, feminism is a distraction for showing who the real enemy is, it's not men it's the capitalists.

show dick

says the totalitarian

not true

>t. cis straight patriarchal white male
ha! your time is over. men are no longer in charge of women and white people are going extinct. gtfo white boi

The US was better when we armed right-wing dictators to fight commies

why do i think i'm trolling?

last election, the only anti-feminist party, the christian fascists, got 17731 votes out of a total 2836020. chances are that when you see a scandi flag, there's a real feminist behind it

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stortingsvalget_2013

Fuck off.

Lol

Fuck off

fuck off

fuck off

Wtf is this shit??!

MOOOOOODS!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssss

SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD

wrq23523463476347

free speech nigger this ain't a safe space

Let their ideas be shot down

>muh REAL feminism

kys sage

lolno
Women vote Liberal
Liberal is the destruction of roots that brought us to the civilized age that the liberals deny because the Republican is always wary instead of dancing in minefields.

The Republican does not force social progress, he let's it come to him.

(you)

it's a politcally incorrect thread on a politcally incorrect board du-h. being a white supremacist is no longer politically incorrect as you have a white supremacist in the white house

Fuck off faggot.

Was just looking for this lol.

if one vote per family is such a good idea, then who not allow only women to vote?

They want power

A woman's primary societal function is that of a homemaker.

for u

wish they had exactly the same rights and obligations with men, but for some reason it never works. They always demand benefits on the account of men.

>>CONGRATILATIONS
bwahhahaa
TITS OR GTFO

>do you think girls should have the same right as men? do you think girls should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies?

Only an ignorant or an evil mind could believe something good can come out of these things

Fuck feminism! Men and women are different, they're equal in value but they shouldn't be treated the same, even feminists sorta agree since they're against the female draft, don't want women having dangerous jobs etc. They're just too ignorant to admit it! And no I'm not a misogynist, men are not superior to women, but we should have different roles in society. Also I think that abortions should be legal only because if it was illegal women would get it illegally anyway and put themselves at risk. So no I'm not a feminist, and never will be :)

because women invite their own demise, as can be seen with the overwhelming support for immigration by women.

the Greeks made plays about how bad women were at making policy, how every decision made would further the ruination of their homes. women always vote in their immediate interests, not the long term, always voting for the group that will give them the most benefits without understanding the impact it has on everyone else. an example of this is the disproportionate amount of women who vote for parties that provide welfare, free healthcare, all that shit. they dont want to pay for anything, which is understandable, but don't realize the costs are now being offset to EVERYONE, and because welfare and health care are now government commodities rather than private business (or at least less private than they once were) the prices have only gone up and up, meaning the financial that women have caused on the world is incomparable.

there is also the fact that women from the day they are born are a net drain on society, in all aspects other than maternally. they provide no workplace benefit a man cant, they take more money out of the economy than they put in, and cant even function in the military. all of this while never being able to compensate for any of their shortcomings outside of having children, and they complain until someone listens. women are cancer, but feminism turned that cancer malignant

We are evil.We are same.Singularity.The combine

hi italian.INDEPENDENCE FOR VENICE

You are celebrating and championing your own demise? You have no idea how you're being manipulated. Frontal lobe brain damage through injestion of socially acceptable medication and the result of decades worth of social conditioning has left you and your kind retarded
Go research the Frankfurt School and their agenda that co-opted the feminist movement. Think about the bigger, long term picture.

Saged

Women ALREADY have the same (and even more) rights than men, welcome to year 2017.

Does Real Feminism condone Sharia law and Islam at large?

NO GIRLS ON INTERNET

I believe it should be OK for a woman to simply be a woman. The modern world does not give us a choice but makes it nearly impossible. We are made to work and behave as men because it's more profit for the corporations and more taxes for the state. It's not liberation it's enslavement. I believe women were more free in the past, when we could stay home and have our babies like we really want to, we could make our own schedule and keep our home however we chose. We could read books in our downtime and all we had to do was marry well, take care of our family, do our chores, and make some dinner. I think that sounds like a pretty good deal. We have the illusion of choice now, but it's no choice really. I believe women have a measure of influence no matter what the state says or what the laws are, and I believe Western women had the greatest influence of all women in history before we even got the vote. I think the only reason getting the vote mattered was because it was an insult to our intelligence that the black man got the vote and we didn't. I believe it's important that a woman has the ability and opportunity to negotiate her participation in her role, but I don't believe anybody should have the right to vote at all. Democracy will fail, America will fall, and feminism will leave most women worse off than we were before the 20th century.