youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

debka.com/newsupdatepopup/21257/US-top-soldier-to-Seoul-Full-range-of-military-options-if-sanctions-fail
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/08/14/Tillerson-Mattis-say-no-to-regime-change-on-North-Korea/8061502699382/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/08/14/North-Korea-warns-of-second-Korean-War-ahead-of-joint-drills/2671502707464/
military.com/daily-news/2017/08/14/us-officials-say-confrontation-north-korea-not-imminent.html
pravdareport.com/news/russia/politics/14-08-2017/138400-afghanistan-0/
newdelhitimes.com/us-backed-syrian-rebels-seek-to-reposition-for-deir-ez-zor-battle/
archive.is/IH2m9
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific
infowars.com/huckabee-trump-would-still-be-criticized-if-he-shot-charlottesville-driver-between-the-eyes/
youtu.be/9KbCp0bGbdQ
youtu.be/Us36v_FCLl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

This is MAGA!

Well? What do you have to say for yourselves? How the FUCK can you still be defending this literal Nazi!?

Awooo

FRANCE YES!

>US top soldier to Seoul: Full range of military options if sanctions fail
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/21257/US-top-soldier-to-Seoul-Full-range-of-military-options-if-sanctions-fail

>Tillerson, Mattis say 'no' to regime change on North Korea
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/08/14/Tillerson-Mattis-say-no-to-regime-change-on-North-Korea/8061502699382/

>North Korea warns of 'second Korean War' ahead of joint drills
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/08/14/North-Korea-warns-of-second-Korean-War-ahead-of-joint-drills/2671502707464/

>Tillerson, Mattis say 'no' to regime change on North Korea: a new policy of "strategic accountability" and not regime change

>US Officials Say Confrontation with North Korea Not Imminent
military.com/daily-news/2017/08/14/us-officials-say-confrontation-north-korea-not-imminent.html

>Moscow wants Washington to withdraw troops from Afghanistan: "The Americans are in despair, and their plans to replace professional military men with mercenaries are foolish. It will not lead to anything good, and mercenaries will simply escape. They recruit them for money from around the world. How are they going to fight against the Taliban in general?"
pravdareport.com/news/russia/politics/14-08-2017/138400-afghanistan-0/

>US-backed Syrian Rebels Seek to Reposition for Deir ez-Zor Battle
newdelhitimes.com/us-backed-syrian-rebels-seek-to-reposition-for-deir-ez-zor-battle/

>U.S. donate eight armored fighting vehicles to Lebanese Army
archive.is/IH2m9

Reminder that fluffy likes hurting small animals

Eat em alive donnie!

The Media has killed so many fucking people, fuck em.

This is exactly what needs to be done. All these horrible evil haters should be outed. I hope a lot more lose their jobs. They should be re posted in a few months so no one forgets.

We're coming for you,Sup Forums. Your time is coming to an end.

pepistanis assemble - combined we form the massive faggot called - trump supporters!

>leftist memes
this is the woman who died to the dodge btw

this looks much better

Thank you, SA!

You nigger. You fucking summoned him.

Dodges crushes the fat ass commie wanna be freak. heard she did a flip

>No comfy threads for days
>Has to be foreigners starting issues

Only people who are legally retarded take anonymous seriously. Anonymous as a legit hacking group has been dead for many years. The name has been subverted by undesirables.

MOVEMENT!

gee I wonder what will Trump do next? Fail at passing the RAISE act or fail at another Obamacare repeal

What's this then?

> On January 23, 2017, Trump signed a memorandum that withdrew the United States from negotiations involving the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal (TPP). The action ended U.S. involvement in the multilateral trade deal

Didn't it kill TPP right then and there?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific

>boom suddenly "leader of the alt-right" even though most trump supporters never heard of the guy
>things are going well for second...
>Richard Spencer makes an oopsy and media blames alt-right
>trump supporters recover
>Richard Spencer shouts HAIL TRUMP on camera doing a roman salute, media blames another oopsy on "the alt-right"
>trump supporters about to recover again
>Richard Spencer slips some line about the holocaust being totally blown out of proportion and you know...
>media blames alt right
>Trump supporter recover again
>lol WHITE POWER GUYS AM I RITE?
>bam in the face, media says violence against alt-right is totally ok
>Trump supporter recover somehow, again...
>hey why don't we all march with tici torches and sieg heil in public??? yeah!! hey reporter, did you know that two chemical bombs totally would've solved Syria, lol helicopter rides
Worse than Fredo. I don't know how a guy so incompetent could became the leader of the alt-right. Amazing.

Now they`re pushing hit lists.

he posted first
also, didn't spencerfags get outed as a bunch of middleschoolers or something.

Why are slavic names so difficult?

you are right my fellow shareblue operative racism is bad!

Trump isn't Congress

except trs and the alt right hate trump, they don't represent the movement

no trump supporters were outed, long ago

also stop drinking in the afternoon you sad faggot :^)

>>Moscow wants Washington to withdraw troops from Afghanistan: "The Americans are in despair, and their plans to replace professional military men with mercenaries are foolish. It will not lead to anything good, and mercenaries will simply escape. They recruit them for money from around the world. How are they going to fight against the Taliban in general?"

How come Russian foreign policy is the most sensible of them all

Yes they did

is that the excuse for his massive failures, why can't dog emperor whip his party into obedience? cuck!

>the movement
there is no movement since you have no ideology besides
>trump is le gud
name one thing you believe in, faggot

It isn't. If anything it has wrecked the place economically that your average Russian makes as much as your average Chinese. Each side has objectives and Russias sit from a position where it is easy to judge due to their waning influence and relative capabilities.

>Oh God, who is radicalizing those evil white males?
KEK

Malta, for once, is agreeing with you here Poland. The whole morning he's highlighting the stupidity of having a pretend nationalistic movement that not only adopts the flag a foreign power (instead of their own bloody flag) but also one that have no direction, no aim. It then ends up hijacked by a person so stupid people tags him as controlled opposition because they don't believe someone would be able to cause so much harm to the cause they defend by sheer stupidity, it has to be deliberate.

Malta is agreeing with you here, for once

I think mercs armies are the next big thing. Just need to unite them, is all.

I was very busy with work. Last time I checked in Spicer had just resigned and the Mooch got hired.
I feel like I missed a year worth of happenings.

Not a bad idea. Let the Russians waste blood and treasure for decades in Afghanistan like they used to instead of us.

Even by Sup Forums's standards the shilling is out of control right now.

Also lots of the private security in general is really not so bad, Moscow is frustrated they have Americans knocking on CIS's doorstep and can't afford privateers.

>the flag a foreign
what are you talking about retard

also I heard that portu is such shit that refugees refuse to get relocated there, lmao

I think he is saying that Hillary will kill TPP too, so saying she will support TPP is wrong,
Smell like Trump is just another Hill talking point.

>fluffy getting no (you)s
get back to doing your homework, puszysty

we've been draining the swamp big time. Haven't you seen all those pointless regulations the left has been bitching about being repealed? That is the swamp, DC bureaucracy.

that's not what I contested. you said Hillary would have wrapped it up by now had she been elected.

It will happen everytime you go out, don`t get too worked up about it, I went out for 3 to 4 days for the farm, when I came back some CIA dude was passing over people with his car.

If Trump is a conservative why can't he conserve high aproval ratings?

The only way Hillary will kill TPP if she gets money more than the TPP lobbies gives.

considering Trumps cabinet is full of lobbyists, millionaires and billionaires you are draining squat, awoo?

There's been ~50 posts in this thread in ~12 minutes. It's really not that bad. Watch out for the 9 year olds though

No free monies in portugal they wanted germany.

oh no, based e celeb pede is going to be blind! plz donate to his patreon, one donation is one sjw snowflake crying

I wonder where is the tactical blackpill troop now?

The rest of the catalog is a disaster zone.

>wykopek wyzywa mnie od czegokolwiek
idź potasuj się pod korwinka, zjebusie xD

don't respond to underage edgelords, thank you

>when camwhoring goes wrong

Hiding like a bunch of fucking faggots?

Guys I was in cryosleep, I remember that Trump on the trail was talking about lowering your taxes and repealing Obamacare, how fast did he do it, fellow peeds?

Baked Alaska is such a retard even buzzfeed didnt want him.

Good call I haven't even looked

>infowars.com/huckabee-trump-would-still-be-criticized-if-he-shot-charlottesville-driver-between-the-eyes/
Huckabee: Trump would still be criticized if he shot >Charlottesville driver ‘between the eyes’
>“I guarantee you people would say he didn’t use the right caliber bullet.”
At least someone get it.

>saudi_arabia_memeball.jpg

Our guy Macron having some issues in France...

defending based spencerpede
youtu.be/9KbCp0bGbdQ
hidden camera footage of fluffy itt

>calls out jews
he is good enough for me, but I guess trumpflakes hate him for it...

>awoo?

Good boy, Fluffy!

The fag put on the weed flag, so i am more surprised that people bothered to reply.

Good morning lads. Keep ignoring the shills.

NEW

>Foxconn announces that a SECOND plant is coming - Michigan
>Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
>Reports that more than 1/3 of the territory ISIS has lost over the past 2.5 years occurred during Trump's time in office
>More than 1.1 million fewer Americans on food stamps under Trump
>11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
>Shortage of illegal labour caused construction worker wages to increase by 30% in Texas
>Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
>US job openings have hit an ALL TIME high
>US-backed forces have taken back more than 50% of Raqqa - ISIS BTFO yet again
>In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
>Has convinced China to stay neutral if North Korea attacks the USA
>NCHS is reporting that whites once again make up a majority of births in the US - reversing a decade long decline

I sense a non-white in Poland.

oh poor trump, victimized, baaaaaw

What did he do this time?

thanks!

>Fluffy will ignore this

I heard he was a Putin puppet but then he made the former chairman of the Atlantic Council his ambassador to Russia and is trying to flood Europe with natural gas exports.

based jupiterpede is too smart for reporters

how is he tweeting if he can not see

>Macron
>allowing elections

youtu.be/Us36v_FCLl0
this guy is great, fed up with youtube, giga redpilled and is talking about google's censorship of wrongthink

Rolling for what I name my kot

1. Bismarck
2. Von der Tann
3. Schwarzenberg
4. Graf Spee
5. Moltke
6. Speer
7. Dönitz
8. Guderian
9. Scharnhorst
0. Barron
Dubs. Tiffany
Trips. Bannon

Macron is /ourguy/

A Polish genocide could fix this problem.

>washex
for a minute there i thought huckabee was on aj's show

Macron's approval rating is the embodiment of a JUST. It's lower than Herrumpghf's.

bad bad boys coming home after a night out on the town

Does GoDaddy host anti-Fa websites?

You will be genocided first, mr 56% white, demographics are in motion

>too smart to care about the opinion of plebs

Didn't many people call that before he got elected?

>/ourguy/
Nah, speak for yourself, faggot.

I happen to be Austrian. Maybe we could figure something out.

It'll do

That would be fun, but I think he`s hired on Fox and Jones shits on Fox constantly.

if you ain't with us, you're against us, drumfpkins