I'm just gonna leave this here

I'm just gonna leave this here

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/27/geopolitics-russia-mackinder-eurasia-heartland-dugin-ukraine-eurasianism-manifest-destiny-putin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can Putin be Rasputin if Putin is just one of many different clones running around?

SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD SHILL ALERT SLIDE THREAD

So is he an CIA agent or a Putin's agent.
I'm losing my track here Sup Forums, help me.

awesome, america must be destroyed and rebuilt by white men

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

the CIA and dugin along with the Jews are working together to put up in jail for posting on pol

For those who doesnt knows him well, Dugin is like a Varg - he says wise things sometimes, but most of what he talks is some schizo larping. Putin is a very practical man with a very material goals (particularly wealth for himself, his family and his kike buddies) and will not take him seriously.

dugin is far worse than varg

>and will not take him seriously.

pic related

Dugin and Nazbol is an embarrassment on Russia, especially Putin. How coul Putin... in our current year... take advice from a a literal Satanist? LOL very awkward for Putin if he wants to be taken seriously by anyone with an IQ over 12

whats the actual consensus here of spencer being a CIAnigger
im not a huge fan or a follower but i dont disagree with what he says
i dont think hes the spook personally but you guys can enlighten me

Holy shit. Bullshit on wiki...

(((bullshit)))

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/27/geopolitics-russia-mackinder-eurasia-heartland-dugin-ukraine-eurasianism-manifest-destiny-putin/

Spencer is undercover. When alt right first came to light he was on tv was the "leader". When something really bad happens there is no leader on tv anymore??

I've been following Spencer's activities for more than 5 years, I've never seen anything that would point to a CIA connection. Only in the recent months there has been a surge in /x/ tier infogprahs connecting him to CIA made by delusional Sup Forumsacks who blame CIA for everything.

On the other hand, Spencer often voices his Russophilia and disdain for Eastern Europe. He often goes into anti-NATO rants and talks about how collapse of the Soviet Union was a bad thing.

Weeeeew, CIA says a Russian is bad. Must be true, I guess.

hahahahahahahhaha

asshurt balt

> I've never seen anything that would point to a CIA connection
get a load of this shill

>actual proven connections to the CIA is just delusional

no. you said bullshit on wikipedia for its claim that Dugin influences Putin. I post another source backing up the first and you go into snarky mode? dugin is a retarded Satanist. just stahp.

Every single thread where Dugin is mentioned, you vatniks show up to say no one listens to him. hmmmm

>the CIA funded a publishing house that published anti-Communist literature in the 1940s and 1950s.
Whoa, I can't believe that! Yeah, and I'm sure they're still funding them.

>the CIA funded a white nationalist publishing house owned and operated by a Jews who now even openly publish jewish authors and works on Zionism
fixed it for you

shills sure got quiet