Americans are better than other humans

You know this is fake, right?

If that's what helps you sleep at night

Nice german technology you got there burger. You wouldn't go anywhere without it.

minority populations shouldnt be counted towards those

a country that deals so much butthurt, someone actually took the time to cherrypick stats to make that infograph

>Most powerful military in the world
>Bigger economy than any other country
>Free to carry Nazi flags and do Hitler salutes in public, and deny the Holocaust, sans fear of arrest
>Didn't surrender our guns after Sandy Hook the way cuck Australians and Brits did after Port Arthur and Dunblane

You don't need to see any graph to tell America's #1, just the palpable massive inferiority complex Europe and other nations have at the mere mention of the United States' name is enough.

>implying i'm not germanic

how's those autosomal recessive diseases going for you toothpaste? don't worry achmed will pump them out of your sister for the next generation.

India with the smallest prison population is a fucking joke. I visited there twice.

They actually warn you NOT to let the porter's at the hotels there take your stuff because they will STEAL shit out of your bags LOL It's like Detroit-level crime there everywhere

Ahahhaha. The only impressive thing about your country is the CIA fucking expose you as the sheeple you are.

>national cuisine is junk food
>no ancient past
>no clear ethnic identity, not even for nationalists
>the country that forced the decay of the west with it's influence
>culture has been dumbed down to pop culture and junk food
y-yeah, you Americans sure are the masterracee

Too bad americans are getting genocided on their own soil.

how's it feel having a central bank that is the fed's bitch?

>bigger economy than anyone else
China is accelerating past you.
It's no longer the one horse race you enjoyed for decades.
>all other points
Why do you think my ambition is to immigrate legally when I get sufficiently qualified? America is pretty fucking awesome.

you can send man to the moon but you can't expand a thumbnail before saving it?

lies, america is always number 1

And there's the expected thumbnail (You). A little later than anticipated, but still working as intended.

Thanks for the bump.

The country got wealthy by stealing and producing German technology and the boomers fucked it all up in one short arc of self-serving convenience.

>non-americans
>humans
shill

>national cuisine is IKEA food
>strange ancient past
>ethnic identity is starting to fall apart
>the country that started the downfall of the EU with Immigration policies
>culture only known for IKEA and Vikings
Yeah...uh..take that sweden.

Lying Masons and their fake space program.

No, now we're #2, because Mexicans can't stop eating fatty foods.

Thank you for posting this fellow Burger Bro

>Dizney world
>Universal Studios
>Sea World
>The Second Amendment
>Slide Fire Stocks
>Adderall
>Steroids
>5 Guys Burgers
>Wal Mart

America is #1 and all other places are garbage that beg to be colonized by the USA

FAKE HAHAHA
>BE SPACE
>NO AIR
>BE AMERICAN FLAG
>NOT HANG DOWN?
>LOL

Typical Australian
doesn't now the flag was made from metallic foil to simulate the waving of the flag

You're country has no Dizzey World

>burger meme

There's a metal rod through the top, because they anticipated the problem you raised, user.

It was a simpler time back then.

>land a man on the Moon
>50 years later, your biggest accomplishment is taking pretty pictures of Saturn
JUST

america is a shitskin country

Nice blue screen there chum. 10 points for effort though.

Kys

It's not wrong. Well I mean if all the criminals are walking freely, your prison's gonna be pretty empty.

This must be one of those alt-right things I keep hearing about.