You come home and introduce pic related to your parents as your new gf

you come home and introduce pic related to your parents as your new gf
how do they react?

Dad would say "damn you actually got some pussy for once"

Nice slave, son.

They would say "Finally"

They wouldn't because I wouldn't bring a nigger home.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They would say " dont have kids they will be choc ice creams . Dark in outside and white inside . " true story .... also they would say they want grandchildren that " look like them .... not another race ...."

You're a lesbian?

tldr

"is she jewish?"

>they want grandchildren that " look like them .... not another race ...."
This really makes sense

They would support it. If she is a good Christian woman, then it is wonderful. This thread feels like one of those means of gathering intel about /pol posters. I should not have posted.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I like black pussy

My first girlfriend was a half white half Jamaican girl. My parents were happy that I had finally found someone that I loved. Of course, they began to hate her once we all found out that she was a lying, cheating, dick gobbling whore.

you come home and introduce pic related to your parents as your new gf
how do they react?

MY mom would fall to the floor weeping "Oh my God! He's NOT GAY! THANK YOU JESUS!!"

My dad would formally & legally disown me. On th eplus side, I'd never have to listen to him mansplain how Trump is Making America Great Again.

Yeah. My life is Hell already. A girl like that would have to really work at it to make it worse.

>you come home and introduce pic related to your parents as your new gf
>how do they react?

They would love it. #generation68

it's just a harmless question
mine would react like and my parents are less racist than me, so they would be mostly glad I think

my cousins on the other hand would probably start shit talking behind my back about not wanting half black kids

if she's not a Muslim they may be ok she looks white ? Can I have her number and we find out ?

What's her name again?

my parents would ask when we plan to marry and have kids

My mom shrugs

My dad goes and tells everyone within a 200 mile radius that his son is dating a colored woman, every day afterwards i'll hear talk from him about getting married. Whenever we have an argument he'll try to make me feel bad for arguing with a black woman, If we have kids he will beg and pray that they will turn out dark enough that he can put them on full display whenever he takes care of them, just to show how "progressive" he is.

Passes as a Mediterranean. They would say shit.

"But ... but ... you don't know how to play tennis."

I don't know her irl
Monica I think

like every single one of the parents of the children itt wouldnt be over joyed by their fat spergy sons bringing home a breathing woman.

my mother would be extremely upset that it was a nigger
and my dad will ask me why I didn't pick some paki/arab slut

Let's reverse this what would a parent do if a daughter brought home a black bull ? Remember they have a reputation for getting women pregnant then not being around to be a father .

my parents wouldn't care because they are virtue signalling boomer cucks

They make you convert to Islam though are u willing to do that for sex ?

I would never speak to her again.

I'd be the most famous person in my commieblock

I've seen a beautiful tanned girl recently, stared at her for a minute and decided she's mixed race, though there's no Mexicans around at all

What if you come home with pi related?

> Using mansplain unironically

oh man leftypol is still here

Probably scold me for bringing a chimp, animals aren't allowed in the house

They'd be calling the cops because someone is impersonating their son.

was about to ask if that's a trap, then I saw the file name
they'd probably think that's some intermediate step before fully coming out as gay... probably tolerant on the outside, but secretly disappointed

My father always shows me black sheboons on street when we drive in car and joke's around saying things like "that would be cute daughter in law"
>he would probably cry if i actually bring one home

>House
>Philippines

You mean mud hut?

>Son, you're not going to marry this girl, are you?

They would say her nose ring is horrible and she's dressed as a slut . ( she looks SJW so I would not be with her anyhow) Also what's wrong with those eyebrows she looks like she went at them with a scissors

Simmer down, snowflake.

At least its not a dude or black.

>thanks son for mixing what white genes you still have and making your descendants minority white, now I'm going to suck off my Muslim

I'm exaggerating heavily, she probably wouldn't care but everything I wrote that she would say would occur. Haha when are you guys going to put me in a gas chamber?

>says the nigger

Well they would fire up the cauldron, cuz she looks like uma delícia.

>irish
>literally white nigger potato slave
>they want children that look like them

a black kid would probably be close enough

t. muhammad

I think we can all agree staying with our white race is best . If I brought this one home my dad would try to steal her .

lel

THIS women is good for a few head jobs nothing more. Dont introduce her to rents.

My parents are fully cucked leftists so they'd probably love it

Would never happen though because I literally cannot be attracted to a black woman, racism aside. It just doesn't work for me

my mom would kill it

Already did it.
They didnt say anything positive or negative.

But my grandmother just said: she is black....

Thanks for your observation gramma.

you mad bitch?

eyyyyyyyyy brother! long time no see!

What about with this one?

They would accept her . Especially if she's catholic Portuguese

Women from Portugal and Spain are beautiful

mom "you know that nearly 50% of all NEGERS have AIDS"

dad "why dont you bring this ape back to the jungle to bend some banans"

Nice slave you got there, son.

If she can cook she can stay.

What if you broughts kekistani female home ?

now that's not just a trap, that's an ambush

>her

Kek

>she

That better not be a dude !!!! fuuuuuuuu.

Nope you make them convert

What about this one?