Daily Reminder

Hitler was a Slav

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2014/11/05/science.aaa0114
sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty sure he belonged to some obscure ethiopian jew haplogroup. not that it matters as haplopoops have no bearing on ethnicity anyway

Haplogroup I and it's sub-groups are the only ones originating from europe

r1a/b aryan snowniggers btfo

Berber*

balkans are very mixed

Scandinavians were the first Europeans.

science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2014/11/05/science.aaa0114

fucking sweden

Checked. Also

sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans

that proves nothing of the sort, K14 falls way outside modern European variation and had an extremely rare lineage
it simple was the first Eurasian to have more affinity to west Eurasians and ANE than east Asians, unlike Ust Ishim

>haplogroups=race
another wh*Teoid subhuman who does not understand genetics

hitler being y haplogroup E makes it more likely he was part jewish.

You don't understand the utility of haplogroups to analyze the origins of modern populations.

Before you start being pedantic, I perfectly know what Y-DNA and mtDNA are, save it.

depends on which subclade, which for some reason they didn't seem to have published/tested for, E-V13 is completely European

All E is european. North africa was european too hundreds of years ago. So yes,a big part of north african paternal lineages are still european, but they are mixed nowadays to the point they can't be considered european anymore.

>All E is european
good joke friend
sub-saharan african was European too?

sorry, I didn't mean that, but most subclades including E-M81

ok but still, I don't see how they are European
the oldest E1b1b basal to those was found in mesolithic Natufians, who were 100% west Eurasians but definitely not European

I suspect at some point in the past most berbers could be considered anthropologically part of the european race (white skin, caucasian skull, and even a lot of blondes with blue eyes).

Most anthropologists distinguish at least two racial types among the natives of the canary islands during the castillian invasion and one of them was nordic looking, much taller and fairer that the spaniards. Those natives were probably pure berbers who lived there in isolation for thousands of years. They were mostly U6a and E1a, E3b1a and E3b2.

The hightest peak of E among spaniards nowadays is present in pasiegos, a very isolated population in the cantabrian mountains, which points towards a big chunk of north african admixture. They actually look more western european than many spaniards (pic related).

I was very assertive, but in fact it's just a suposition based on what I presented.

I doubt it, blondism in old samples has been very very rare outside of very high latitudes, it was absent in pretty much every single European hunter gatherer.

It is true that during the mesolithic or late paleolithic an Europid race probably inhabited much of north Africa, the so called Mechta-Afalou people, who were racially very similar to the Cromagnons of Europe(pic related). But it's clear, even by morphological accounts, that this race got absorbed by the more traditionally north African types coming from the east, likely.

Moreover, E-M81 estimated time of origin is too short to be associated with Europid races, who carried completely different linages in any case. If anything, R1b-V88 could be a trace of these old north African types, given that R1b1* was already in mesolithic Europe

The peak among pasiegos is likely a founder effect, but being a paternal lineage of course it doesn't have much bearing on phenotype.

When a population is around 40% E-M81 you would expect to see something different. A founder effect wouldn't spread that much, see the case of western iberia.

E-M81 has 5600 years, I don't see how that is too short. Besides, maybe it was native african in origin but was spreaded among (mostly european) north africans.

You still see some blondism among berbers nowadays. When you say that "blondism in old samples has been very very rare outside of very high latitudes" are you refering to guanches or berbers? (It's almost 100% sure they descend from the same original population)

>When a population is around 40% E-M81 you would expect to see something different. A founder effect wouldn't spread that much, see the case of western iberia.
not at all, that's what founder effects do, as far as I know the E-M81 in Pasiegos is not even variable enough to support some sort of long presence, and the fact that it's just in that community should be proof enough

>E-M81 has 5600 years, I don't see how that is too short.
all E-M81 carriers are estimated to descend from a male who lived just about ~2000/2500 years ago, nobody carries the basal E-M81 mutation
and even 5k years is too short to link it to mesolithic hunter gatherers
as far as I know there isn't a single European who carries some basal E1b1b which could point to European origins

if you want a marker of actual likely European origins, look at mtDNA U6, which is the main maternal lineage of north Africans and was found in its basal form in paleolithic Romania

>You still see some blondism among berbers nowadays. When you say that "blondism in old samples has been very very rare outside of very high latitudes" are you refering to guanches or berbers?
to literally everyone, there's not a single ancient sample outside Scandinavia or Russia with blonde hair from the paleolithic to perhaps the neolithic, not even among European hunter gatherers let alone the mesolithic samples from the levant
and we are talking about a number of samples reaching the hundreds if not more

the rare blondism/blue eyes in berbers is most likely from recent European origins

>Scandinavians were the first Europeans
To suck nigger dick.

>the rare blondism/blue eyes in berbers is most likely from recent European origins

Still doesn't explain the nordic racial type among the guanches (not all of them were like that, but many were, especially those in the island of Tenerife). I hightly doubt they didn't find any blonde mummies there since that phenotype was present without a single doubt. Either that or everybody lied.

Another explanation would be a migratory movement of europeans to the canary islands during historical times, but considering the geographical position I don't see how.

>all E-M81 carriers are estimated to descend from a male who lived just about ~2000/2500 years ago

I don't see why we need a longer time spawn. I have never talked about mesolithic hunter gatherers, the haplogroup could have originated in north africa among north africans of a european racial type, by mixing with other subclades of E.

>and the fact that it's just in that community should be proof enough

Isolation could also explain that.

Daily reminder that we are the whitest people in Europe.

this

Guanches are sort of a mystery, I wonder though if Germanic adventures on the atlantic during the late antiquity/early middle ages could have to do with it, after all they were quite skilled sailors and might have visited them. Hard to tell if they were truly nordic though.

>I hightly doubt they didn't find any blonde mummies there since that phenotype was present without a single doubt.
where? the only blonde mummies I'm aware of are much more recent, nothing pre neolithic

>the haplogroup could have originated in north africa among north africans of a european racial type, by mixing with other subclades of E.
not really how it works
the point is that all E-M81 carriers don't carry just the mutation defining E-M81, which is even older than 5k years afaik, but carry further subclades of much more recent origins, historical even, so you'd have to assume you had an Europid type in north Africa just about during the Carthaginan/Phoenician time among which a male carried the further mutation which all current E-M81 bearers carry

if E-M81 was more diverse it could be, but it's one of those lineages with a subclade which exploded very very recently

Pasiegos might just have a Carthaginan noble paternal line

Well, we can't know for sure.

About the guanches, I know some people from the canary islands with those traits in the island of La Gomera. They indeed have blue eyes and blonde hair, but they don't look nordic at all. Their noses are wider, the morphology of the skull shorter, the blue of the eyes is burnt-out, sort of like sea blue, and the blonde of the hair is like straw. Very different from nordic types overall. Though that may be caused for later admixture.

Kekler was E wog

>haplogroup = ethnicity
Daily reminder that western Poland is Teuton rape baby and East has 100% genetic similarity with Russians.